ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-04-2009   #61 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Me wants these two Gachas.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-04-2009   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

/drool....wish I could get a KR account.....lol. Those two gacha's......id die for em lol

05-04-2009   #63 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Why is the AR Duel in the Wing A rank gacha -.- Only half those suits are worth rolling for in that one machine since I can't tell what the one in the first slot is, unless its the AR rock type Wing. Then maybe 4 of the suits in that gacha are worth rolling for as Sandrock and AR Duel aren't worth 14k.

05-06-2009   #64 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Got this yesterday ... after spending ~34k G on the gacha.
I agree this is the best Scissor MS! =O

05-06-2009   #65 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

^ Yea its one of the better ones on TW.

05-07-2009   #66 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

I got Kampfer btw..
whoa, got Bacue CR in one roll @_@

05-07-2009   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

darkness27 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to darkness27
IGN: taiwan- 暗殺&
Level: captain

I spent 54k on buster and still no luck...
48k on z and zz gundam but... just got z

damn, money goes gone fast!

Last edited by Kowiz; 05-07-2009 at 03:19 PM.

05-07-2009   #68 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

GundamKirios is on a distinguished road

So far I've scored a Ginn CR, Gunncannon CR and a Kampfer. Apart from that all regular C's from the capsule machine. I'm just using the quest reward MS at the moment. Unfortunately my Kampfer is just the rock B.

Damn I want a Zeta and Buster

05-07-2009   #69 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamKirios
Damn I want a Zeta and Buster
You just named two of the worst As in the game.
Buster is a glass cannon. ie: his attack is strong, but your HP is similar to the weakest B class MS.
Zeta is uh... FOOD.

I want Wing Zero, but it seems Dream Gacha hates everyone so I might have to wait for Gacha #28 to be released.

05-07-2009   #70 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
You just named two of the worst As in the game.

I want Wing Zero, but it seems Dream Gacha hates everyone so I might have to wait for Gacha #28 to be released.
They're good if you know how to use them.

05-07-2009   #71 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
They're good if you know how to use them.
Kampfer rapes them anyway.

05-07-2009   #72 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Kampfer rapes them anyway.
Assuming the Kampfer isn't killed before it gets in range.

05-07-2009   #73 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

1v1 mine or Seim's Kampfer.
Double bazookas and 2x Grenades ftw.

05-07-2009   #74 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

The kampfer is indeed epic. That, the Cgue and the...I think CU rank zakuII from the gacha that has ZZ in it are epic. Gotta love having a rocket, machine gun, nice melee and decent speed lol.

05-07-2009   #75 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

to be honest I think it depends on what MS suits your playing style, I mean even high ranking players still play with C ranks and B ranks. I think that the CU zaku and the CR guncannon with scatter missiles are awesome and with the proper distribution and the fact their skills get activated sooner might make up for what they're lacking in stats. All in all most of the suits are awesome it just depends how you play and what strategys you use. Kampfer is awesome, but I'm sure people could beat it easily with a worse MS if they were more skilled. I'm not saying anyones wrong or anything I just think people play differently in different MS's.

05-07-2009   #76 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Zeta and buster are both not worth their rank and the money....

Think about their special qualities....

Zeta has infinite ammo....but what use is that when u have a bit of delay when going into MA mode? MA mode lasers are also weaker than MS mode lasers. So what if u can shoot alot of lasers? Your hp isnt that great so you'll only get a limited amount of shots in the end anyway... A good and much better substitute for this MS is the Calamity or Duel AR.

Buster as stated above, is a super glass cannon. You wont win many mid range fights even if ur A class. But in terms of sniping dmg, this guy wins it 100%. Personally the best sniper to go for is the Duel AR and the Ez8 due to their other skills. Duel AR has mid range protection and Ez8 has good hp/def with faster reload for the whole team. However, some maps such as cyclops and the pole map, Buster can easily pwn in it.

But if u don't mind that they're not the best MS to use, and u like it anyways, go for it =)
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-08-2009   #77 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

darkness27 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to darkness27
IGN: taiwan- 暗殺&
Level: captain

Is the kampfer really hard to get?
I mean I got twice while I getting something else

05-08-2009   #78 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

yeah I don't mind, I wanted the duel AR and Calamity too, obviously its gonna take time. I understand that they aren't the best MS but I love them ^_^ I mean at the moment I'm using the CR Guncannon even though I have better suits just because its my favorite Gundam (not the mass production one) and the scatter missiles are awesome ^^

05-08-2009   #79 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

i have to get Calamity for my freedom later..
And can anyone tell me why Kampfer BR is the best Scissor type?

05-08-2009   #80 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Its not the best, its decent as of now. Really depends on the player. I see kamper gets pwn all the time used by those nubs that stand there @_@