ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2009   #41 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

i just had 32000 worth of dream gacha rolls. I got absolutely nothing good. I WILL TRY HARDER =(
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-30-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Lol yes, I was trying to get the aeigis, I just finished watching seed, I hated the show but loved the mechs they had in that series lol.

04-30-2009   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

HaxD64 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HaxD64
IGN: HaxD64

Once on the KR servers, I managed to roll all the ingredients for strike, didn't realize it and broke them all THEN got Strike plans in the random rewards after a mission. I was so pissed that I just gave up on SDGO. >.<

05-04-2009   #44 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Well, I tried to roll for a kampfer, but I got two busters, few EZ8s, and here's the screen shot.

I don't want the two busters. = =

btw, that was a 20k G rolls.

05-04-2009   #45 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

don't you get kampfer from the mission?

05-04-2009   #46 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
don't you get kampfer from the mission?
BR version.

05-04-2009   #47 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

oh, that one...
you can just keep the extra buster until they release the trading system?

05-04-2009   #48 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

There's a trading system?
Never heard of it .. even though I played KR SDGO. ._.;

05-04-2009   #49 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

well, there is no information for a trading system...
Since everyone wants one, maybe they will release one...
who knows..

05-04-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

Its a shame really... when you break a ms, whatever class it is you get 400G, they should change it so that when you sell different class ms you get different amount of G maybe: C class - 400, B class - 900, A Class - 1200, S class - (er not sure y you would want to sell a S class in the first place...) but yeh more money!!!

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

Last edited by Arcsaber; 05-04-2009 at 05:26 AM.

05-04-2009   #51 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
Its a shame really... when you break a ms, whatever class it is you get 400G, they should change it so that when you sell different class ms you get different amount of G maybe: C class - 400, B class - 900, A Class - 1200, S class - (er not sure y you would want to sell a S class in the first place...) but yeh more money!!!
Not all of them are good.

05-04-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ok... care to name one for me metty? As i can see the S ranks are: Destiny, freedom, God, Gp-03 Dendrobium, F-91, Justice, neue ziel, Nu, Providence, sazabi, Tallgeese III, wing zero custom, ZZ full armoured.... not sure i want to break any :P, plus you wouldnt make one in the first place if it was ****

05-04-2009   #53 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
ok... care to name one for me metty? As i can see the S ranks are: Destiny, freedom, God, Gp-03 Dendrobium, F-91, Justice, neue ziel, Nu, Providence, sazabi, Tallgeese III, wing zero custom, ZZ full armoured.... not sure i want to break any :P, plus you wouldnt make one in the first place if it was ****
You don't know how bad they are till you actually use them at which point then you will probably want to break them, which is basically my point. For example I got a Shining to later making Hyper mode Shining and then God Gundam. After playing a Shining I can in all honestly say its crap compared to other rock types of lower rank that I have used. Same goes for my Buster which I only use in 1v1 due to other B/C rank suits out performing it.

Edit: Just for you Arc I got an example. Providence (S Rank) vs Qubeley (B/BS/AS Rank).
Comparing the weapons and skills of each suit we have the following.

Warning crappy layout below.
Links to each suit provided by clicking their names.

Providence (S Rank)
Weapon two: Beam rifle that shoots one round at a time. || Skill one: The power of the unit's special attack is increased when HP drops below 35%.
Weapon three: Five dragoons. || Skill two: Dash duration becomes unlimited, when the HP of the unit drops below 50%

Qubeley (BS Rank)
Weapon two: Beam canon that fires two shots and penetrates (knockdown I think) || Skill one: The unit's attack power is increased.
Weapon three: Six funnels. || Skill two: Funnel Attack power is increased + Funnel reload time is decreased + Funnel Special attack is increased.

Qubeley (AS Rank)
Weapon two: Double beam cannon. || Skill one: Movement speed is increased + Boost duration is slightly increased + Enemy positions are indicated on the radar + Search distance is increased, when the HP of the unit drops below 40%
Weapon three: Six funnels. || Skill two: Funnel Attack power is increased + Funnel reload time is decreased + Funnel Special attack is increased.

Qubeley Mk-II (AS Rank)
Weapon two: Three beam spread-shot. || Skill one: The unit's attack power is increased.

Qubeley mass production (B Rank)
Weapon two: Single fire beam. || Skill one: The unit's defense is increased.

So from that horrid layout/table I made the Qubeley have superior attack capabilities compared to the Providence Gundam, except for maybe the B rank due to only a single fire beam and defense skill. The X Astray falls in with the Providence when comparing

Last edited by Metty; 05-04-2009 at 10:52 AM.

05-04-2009   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Well, I tried to roll for a kampfer, but I got two busters, few EZ8s, and here's the screen shot.

I don't want the two busters. = =

btw, that was a 20k G rolls.
Dont worry, two busters is a GOOD thing You can make Providence with it (the buster will get consumed as a process)

Providence's skills are pretty ownage...add that with funnel and you have a beast to deal with

05-04-2009   #55 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

^ Sadly Providence isn't that great of a machine in the first place.

05-04-2009   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Awwww... how thoughtful of you metty, although i have no idea of what that list was talking about i am touched by the dedication.... :P

05-04-2009   #57 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Awwww... how thoughtful of you metty, although i have no idea of what that list was talking about i am touched by the dedication.... :P
It compares one of the S ranks you mentioned to a B/BS/AR rank suit by comparing their skills and their non melee weapons.

05-04-2009   #58 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

its true that many A ranks/B ranks and even S ranks are crap when compared to other suits of lower class...

A rank fail suits
Zeta, ZZ, The-O, Duel, Aegis, Buster, Perfect Gundam, Big Zam, Full Armor Gundam, Scissor Astray (the new funnel one), Strike(dagger), Aile Strike, GP-03 Stamen, Hamma hamma

Potentially good suits: Shining gundam, G-3 Gundam

It would take me too long to list the B rank fail suits so... =/ Anyways.... this list is just from my 210kexp of playing gundam TW... many people would probably disagree but from what I can see from experience, those are the feeders and pointgivers =)
Though there are a few select maps of which some of those suits may be good in, for the most part they are just incredibly useless. Plus, if everyone had the same opinion as me, it wouldnt be fun to see the same suits being used over and over again =)
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-04-2009   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
its true that many A ranks/B ranks and even S ranks are crap when compared to other suits of lower class...

A rank fail suits
Zeta, ZZ, The-O, Duel, Aegis, Buster, Perfect Gundam, Big Zam, Full Armor Gundam, Scissor Astray (the new funnel one), Strike(dagger), Aile Strike, GP-03 Stamen, Hamma hamma

Potentially good suits: Shining gundam, G-3 Gundam

It would take me too long to list the B rank fail suits so... =/ Anyways.... this list is just from my 210kexp of playing gundam TW... many people would probably disagree but from what I can see from experience, those are the feeders and pointgivers =)
Though there are a few select maps of which some of those suits may be good in, for the most part they are just incredibly useless. Plus, if everyone had the same opinion as me, it wouldnt be fun to see the same suits being used over and over again =)
Quiet a good list there, but in my opinion The-O is good suit. Well the same could be said bout the aegis in a way. It really depends on how u play them, but its basically stun then beam, The-O does more dmg than aegis though. Never had an O, but in KR, people are pretty good with it. There is also the AS O, all melee, no range weapon. Well this is for people thats really good with melee, I mean really good. I did have an AS O, you can make up at least 2 or 3 melee combo with its weapons, but if you can get a good combo in, ur opponents pretty much dead.

05-04-2009   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfzero66
Quiet a good list there, but in my opinion The-O is good suit. Well the same could be said bout the aegis in a way. It really depends on how u play them, but its basically stun then beam, The-O does more dmg than aegis though. Never had an O, but in KR, people are pretty good with it. There is also the AS O, all melee, no range weapon. Well this is for people thats really good with melee, I mean really good. I did have an AS O, you can make up at least 2 or 3 melee combo with its weapons, but if you can get a good combo in, ur opponents pretty much dead.
most of the time the suits are just a personal preferance. I for one am loving my aegis. Just a matter on how you like to play lol. wish I could play on the KR version, having trouble setting up an account tho lol