ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-18-2009   #21 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

yes i know
i jump when the MS tries to melee me, and it still hits...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-18-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

Auto aim is awesome, i use both auto and manual aim it all depends on the situation. In the end it is whatever suits you best. @Rofl, the only reason why you dont like auto aim is because you like hiding XD and they find you too easily.

I also disagree with dancing as scissors, i took on many rock types with my aile strike, well good.

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

04-18-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

hahah im new on the forums . i noticed roflknif has a team @ one of the pvp chs. ~ with a lock

if there is space can i join up some time? i usually use dagger strike cause i dont have anything else thats good lol..

04-18-2009   #24 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

rofl's group prolly has a space now... we got a bunch of wins and one loss...
Totally raped a bunch of teams
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-20-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

mm we should make a chatbox, or have a channel on mirc or something!
i wanna play with some english-speaking ppl, but i never know when you ppl are on

04-20-2009   #26 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

They need to fix the bug that lets more then two of the same type. Just had a match vs FOUR rock types who only won the game because of that, and no it wasn't a random room.

04-20-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Btw, does anyone know how weapons and attack priorities work? This to me I feel is one of the most crucial aspects of pvp.

If two units rush together and both start to melee, who actually gets damaged and who hits first? From looking at clips it would seem the 1st attacker does 1st damage (eg. a unit charges towards you and begins the swing motion, you try to hit back with your melee 1 but he gets you first), but I am not sure if it is simultaneous, whether the weapons make a difference.

eg. Blitz vs Shining->Both rush together in a straight line and click attack at the same time...who wins? (or is it like a Street Fighter type system..where Shouyuken is priority over all other skills regardless of what time it is activated)

I also know that some specials can override you being hit. For example if a Z Gundam goes up against another Z gundam, and you get hit by a special beam cannon(map effect), you can actually cancel out his attack by activating your own special bean cannon (even if u are in the process of getting hit).

04-20-2009   #28 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

On that topic, anyone else do that annoying dash melee when trading melee hits?

You both melee each other, stunned/knocked down. You melee each other again. Repeat till someone dies. Or one gets knocked down and the other doesn't. Whenever I get in those trades, I ALWAYS seem to DASH then MELEE, which ticks me off, cause that wastes time. I never see my opponent DASH and MELEE, which is really annoying.

04-20-2009   #29 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

every unit has different speeds at which they punch/pull our their beam sabers. There is a technique that is supposed speed it up..but u gotta be standing still to do it. I havent read much about in the taiwan forums because its impractical and I dont play rock types much =)

But if the speeds are close together, then it will be as rofl said ._.

04-20-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

So..it means if you both melee at same time same unit, you will both hit and both fall down? I wish I could test this but it is hard unless on a 1v1 room with a friend (anyone wanna try?^_^)

I believe the dash and melee is based on the unit as well. I think most units do dash before they melee, but I have notice units like Nobel gundam doesnt relaly dash when she flings her ribbon. Also ribbon also has a small AOE meaning it can hit 2 or even 3 enermies at once if they are close enough. Other units like strike dagger can only hit a max of 2 at one go I think.

I cant play rock types due to my computer lag, and cant snipe due to computer lag...so I'm stuck with all scissors units...

Maybe I'll get a Justice when it comes out since it is S rank and rock, but can be a mid/close range shooter ^_^

04-24-2009   #31 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

So the more then two of the same type exploiters are getting annoying as hell now. Three rock team with a Shining who was permanently in hide.

04-26-2009   #32 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

So hard to PVP when you are lagging so much..
It was lagging before, but not that much...
Now? it is even worse..

04-26-2009   #33 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
So hard to PVP when you are lagging so much..
It was lagging before, but not that much...
Now? it is even worse..
because they opened the IP block, i think all of HK and china can play now...

but HK just got their server now so...

05-06-2009   #34 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

IF YOUR SCISSORS, PLEASE KILL THE PAPER.
IF YOUR ROCKS, PLEASE KILL THE SCISSORS.
IF YOUR PAPER, PLEASE KILL THE ROCKS.

[/endrant]

05-06-2009   #35 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

If your S rank unit, kill anything on sight as ur on par or above with everything 8D

05-06-2009   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Although the two above examples works and is efficient
The best way to win in a points battle is...

Beat the least skiller player on the other team (B rank or above since C ranks are not worth it for 2 points)
Since you can kill him and while he will probably only get in a few shots on u, you will rake in a huge point difference in the end
If that opponent is also a good type (eg. they are paper, your scissors) and lower ranked (your A rank and they are B rank)...god save them ^_^

This advice probably only works for average skilled players, as low skilled players will probably be the target themselves, and high skilled players can just kill everything anyway

Last edited by RacerX; 05-06-2009 at 03:32 PM.

05-06-2009   #37 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

No. Generally, hit what ur strong against. If everyone does that, everyone covers eachother's backs somewhat....meaning less deaths, more kills.

The problem with everyone killing one guy is that ur pretty much ignoring the rest of the team which would probably be shooting/hitting you in the backs while u hunt for that one guy....

Also, ranks do not matter... thought im not sure about S rank. I've killed countless A rank paper units EASILY...meaning I use one life to kill 2 of theirs... Its really easy with the 30% bonus.

And yes, if u see a unit thats almost dead and you can kill it fast with one or 2 shots, do it.

Also, if you find ppl exploiting the "same type" thing for a team full of rocks, turtle/set up camp in ur spawn and shoot. Rocks generally arnt oriented in long range fighting so they'll have to rush into ur base... that said, u get faster spawns so faster reinforcement and u get to concentrate fire and forces.