ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume
Default Missions Discussion Thread

Any Discussion about missions can come to this thread..
And by the way, there will be one new missions in the next patch..
YAY

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Okay, as first person on this section who needs help, in the KR version of the game, in the Quests menu, in the third section down, what is the second to last Quest? It's the one right above the one mentioning "Desert P.S"... I've tried what I thought was every Mission available, nothing doing. is it PvP related? I know the two right above it are, but I see no mention in it's description of PvP, 4v4, or any Korean characters similar to any others that I can see. Any help would be appreciated! (I assumed this thread is the one I should be posting in... until if a Quest Discussion Thread is created anyway.) Thanks in advance! Oh, and my KR IGN=Fraggoth, same as in TW!

04-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Those missions MUST be done in PVP and done on that desert map. You must win atleast 3x and just to be sure first place as well to get that LiuBei Gundam

04-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Sweet, thanks Weissritter! I'll be doing that tonight, I suppose... who knows, might FINALLY get The O out of the bloody Gacha!

On a similar note, best reason to play the KR version is that you get the Psyco Gundam as a Quest reward.
Now I feel worse about the 20-30k I've spent on that in the TW vers... But now I can Gacha for the PAPER version!

On yet another note, the Korean server community, while pretty darn good at PvP, seems to be pretty much garbage at normal+ difficulty missions. At least the ones I've played with... Also a lot of spontanious Cgue kicking... dunno why, leveled up the thing is BRUTAL, what with the Armor Piercing Rounds skill and the team damage/boost buff... But hey, mebbe they just don't know what good is...?

On YET ANOTHER note... does anyone know where I can find Episodes of Gundam ZZ with english subtitles online? Found one place, but was uploaded onto Megaupload, and 2/3's of the Episodes "Violate Megauploads Terms And Services Agreement". Also looking for good quality versions of the MS IGLOO series, watched them on a Youtube clone, crap quality...

Well, that's about it; I'll be on PvP on the KR version, see whoever is available there!

04-18-2009   #5 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggoth
Sweet, thanks Weissritter! I'll be doing that tonight, I suppose... who knows, might FINALLY get The O out of the bloody Gacha!

On a similar note, best reason to play the KR version is that you get the Psyco Gundam as a Quest reward.
Now I feel worse about the 20-30k I've spent on that in the TW vers... But now I can Gacha for the PAPER version!

On yet another note, the Korean server community, while pretty darn good at PvP, seems to be pretty much garbage at normal+ difficulty missions. At least the ones I've played with... Also a lot of spontanious Cgue kicking... dunno why, leveled up the thing is BRUTAL, what with the Armor Piercing Rounds skill and the team damage/boost buff... But hey, mebbe they just don't know what good is...?

On YET ANOTHER note... does anyone know where I can find Episodes of Gundam ZZ with english subtitles online? Found one place, but was uploaded onto Megaupload, and 2/3's of the Episodes "Violate Megauploads Terms And Services Agreement". Also looking for good quality versions of the MS IGLOO series, watched them on a Youtube clone, crap quality...

Well, that's about it; I'll be on PvP on the KR version, see whoever is available there!
too bad i am attached to the TW version atm...

yea they prefer hax units that are better than cgue there.

04-19-2009   #6 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Mission 6 (the new one which is coming next patch) if anyone interested

4 Apsalus in one mission....

04-19-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

wow that quest looks awesome, glad there is no hp bar on the arcangel. Man those bcue are massive.....

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

04-19-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

if they have the quest for mission 6, then you will get an GP01-FB for completing expert. In order to that, you NEED 4 Apsalus, all with their skills unlocked. I dont remember if we need to put points into attack, but if we do, the defense will go down, that means when we get infinite ammo, we have to struggle to stay alive. It would be nice if they release the skill part, Potential and the item, Cyclops, they would be really useful. Potential increase your attack and SP accumulation when under 50%, cyclops does a wide aoe damage to enemies, only works in mission. You can use 5 in a mission, and they recharge fast.

04-19-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

mm just wondering about the mission rewards.. Are they worth farming for contruction manuals? I just recently saw a gold amatsu contruction from an E1 mission i think ( first time) , did E1 like 10 more times and didnt run into another one. If its worth farming, id rather do that than coughing out 9k for a plan

anyone here gotten lucky with contruction manuals?

04-19-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lmao, plans in missions.... hard to get, need to be dead lucky, the best i got from the 10 capsules after a mission is a 'orb' sticker which i cant even use lmao

04-19-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lol, are the manual drops preset for certain missions tho?

04-19-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

As far as i'm aware their completely random

04-19-2009   #13 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

If you complete Hard mode +, there are 2/10 capsules that give "items"
So, more chance to get plans.

04-19-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdull
mm just wondering about the mission rewards.. Are they worth farming for contruction manuals? I just recently saw a gold amatsu contruction from an E1 mission i think ( first time) , did E1 like 10 more times and didnt run into another one. If its worth farming, id rather do that than coughing out 9k for a plan

anyone here gotten lucky with contruction manuals?
I see manuals pop up at a rate of around 1 for every 20 missions or so. However you have to factor in the chance of you getting one is 1 in 8 (using my rates you would get a hit rate of 0.625% on average)...ALSO you might not get the plan you want. Even though on Hard and Expert modes 2 items appears, but since people dont grind on those and just do it for quest rewards, you'll just be wasting time to find people to do hard missions (and most likely end up failing for no EXP+Money). It will be a lot safer to just go pvp, since missions give very little money relatively.

Right now the best map to grind your unit at is Mission 5 on easy. 150EXP per run, and if your party knows how to spam ESC and have high attack, you can get through the mission under 3mins. Mission 1 however is generally the one that is easiest to find people for, however you only get 136EXP per run there.

I personally like how missions give paints though, I think I have most of them stocked up now, need to hunt more for some sexy purple paint ^_^ I must have been very unlucky though to not get 1 emblem/symbol in any of my mission runs though>.< I miss them all the time...

04-19-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
I see manuals pop up at a rate of around 1 for every 20 missions or so. However you have to factor in the chance of you getting one is 1 in 8 (using my rates you would get a hit rate of 0.625% on average)...ALSO you might not get the plan you want. Even though on Hard and Expert modes 2 items appears, but since people dont grind on those and just do it for quest rewards, you'll just be wasting time to find people to do hard missions (and most likely end up failing for no EXP+Money). It will be a lot safer to just go pvp, since missions give very little money relatively.

Right now the best map to grind your unit at is Mission 5 on easy. 150EXP per run, and if your party knows how to spam ESC and have high attack, you can get through the mission under 3mins. Mission 1 however is generally the one that is easiest to find people for, however you only get 136EXP per run there.

I personally like how missions give paints though, I think I have most of them stocked up now, need to hunt more for some sexy purple paint ^_^ I must have been very unlucky though to not get 1 emblem/symbol in any of my mission runs though>.< I miss them all the time...

The rate for plans right now in TW is low because the plans for mission awards are few. Wait for a couple more updates, and you'll see a bit more plans, hopefully. Anyway, the rate for plans from mission awards seemed to be lowered in KR too, when I first started there, about last summer, me and my friends would afk mission2 hard using the glitch, we would usually get about 1 plan every 5 to 6 games. Now a days in KR, plans seem to pop out less for mission. TW might've adapted the KR version, but it's still possible to farm for plans, you just have to wait for more plans to come out.

04-20-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

:'( buying it is going to hurt my wallet so much...

i make money really slow hahaha, anyone got a review for gold amatsu? if its not that awesome i guess i can just go try and gacha a psycho or apalus

04-20-2009   #17 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

the plan rate on mission in kr isnt so bad compare to the TW, its about 1/8 in KR and atleast 1/12 in TW.