ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-19-2009   #21 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Sounds good.

Thanks for the info. =3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-19-2009   #22 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a
Gacha-ed this out on my 3rd try... =/

Is it good? I am kinda training my GM Sniper now, and is quite getting used to it. Saw that this baby has homing missiles, and I went to gacha it.
Yeah, it's good.
It's second skill is the radar, so you can see all the enemies on the map and know where to fire your missiles.
I use the machine gun, scissors version btw.

04-19-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

wow i never knew that GM CR had potential i guess ill take him out of the closet and try it

04-20-2009   #24 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I use the machine gun, scissors version btw.
Machine gun vs beams, which is better? I thought generally beams are better? =o

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-20-2009 at 02:22 AM.

04-20-2009   #25 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Beams have longer range, hit instantly but recharge slower.
Machine guns have less range, technically don't hit instantly at longer ranges but reload faster.

In the end its all about what your preferred suit has. Worse case scenario if your using a Duel (random example) is you come up against something like a Psycho and its anti beam shield meaning all you got is special, vulcans, and melee.

04-20-2009   #26 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

you beam still do tiny tiny tiny bit of damage to it...

04-20-2009   #27 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
you beam still do tiny tiny tiny bit of damage to it...
Exactly you can't even notice it at times its so small due to Hardwall defense and I-field which makes it a pain to kill a Psycho with beams. Sucks even more when your a Buster and you end up having to kill it with melee.

04-20-2009   #28 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Exactly you can't even notice it at times its so small due to Hardwall defense and I-field which makes it a pain to kill a Psycho with beams. Sucks even more when your a Buster and you end up having to kill it with melee.
The bad thing is that once it had you locked, your pretty much hit by that beam attack even if you tried running away... or dodge in hyper speed... i tried hide behind a wall after machinegunning it on cgue and still was hit by its large beam

04-20-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I pvped against a godly Buster yesterday...using scissors units I thought he would be easy but his 3rd weapon keeps knocking me down..it is so fast that it was hard to dodge especially when I am trying to dash towards him.

Then I went on my Xamel for a few games and found it so hard to knock down enermies with my weapon 3 at close range. Do you guys use autoaim when hitting with the 3rd weapon (or the units knockdown weapon)?

04-20-2009   #30 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Only use auto aim on my Buster when I know zooming in will get me killed because theres 2 snipers and I'm on very low HP.

04-20-2009   #31 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

there's a trick, I keep telling u! shoot ur 3rd straight down while ur opponent is right under u. You gotta do this when your just above ur opponents head. For buster, its a bit harder since its laser and not ballistic. If buster jumps, go right under. He can't hit u there. Also, when exhanging mid range fire, its VERY important to air dodge with ur right and left movements and ur 2nd jump. Buster should be the easiest paper to kill other than gundam BR and random C paper units.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-20-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Problem is usually its scissors and not rocks who rush at me, and they dont come into melee range so I cant hover over their heads...they will use cgues/aile strike and just smack u from around...4-5 unit spaces away. I do aim down and try to shoot them in midair, but most of the time it misses too><

I guess I'll just have to aim for the floor and hope he gets impacted next time.

04-28-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

= = i just made my buster, and its very disappointing.. or i cant use it either.

wishing it had missiles like it should =(
dmg on the sniper wasnt as strong as i thought it was

04-28-2009   #34 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdull
= = i just made my buster, and its very disappointing.. or i cant use it either.

wishing it had missiles like it should =(
dmg on the sniper wasnt as strong as i thought it was
The Buster is ok in 1v1. Used it against Strikes Sword Strike and in death matches that turned into 1v1s, my advice is to practice with it or get a Xamel >.>

04-28-2009   #35 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

buster should be a decent unit to use for sniping. Its only good when u have the precise shooting activated tho.

04-28-2009   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

In the long run I guess the Buster could eventually be made into a material for Providence Gundam.

I am still waiting for F91 and GP-03 Dendrobium Orchis to be released, but I am trying to collect as much materials as possible. I think my future main paper unit will be between one of these three units.

Just on the construction plan for F91, could anyone tell me if the key unit ZZ Gundam is the normal one that we have in gacha right now? If it is I'll work towards getting that one first.

EDIT: I looked it up again and I think its the AS ranked ZZ Gundam...which we dont have yet >.<

In that case...for anyone that played in the Korean Servers, which Paper unit have you found most dangerous in matches? I guess I'll just aim for one unit for now>.<

Last edited by RacerX; 04-28-2009 at 03:49 PM.

04-29-2009   #37 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
In the long run I guess the Buster could eventually be made into a material for Providence Gundam.

I am still waiting for F91 and GP-03 Dendrobium Orchis to be released, but I am trying to collect as much materials as possible. I think my future main paper unit will be between one of these three units.

Just on the construction plan for F91, could anyone tell me if the key unit ZZ Gundam is the normal one that we have in gacha right now? If it is I'll work towards getting that one first.

EDIT: I looked it up again and I think its the AS ranked ZZ Gundam...which we dont have yet >.<

In that case...for anyone that played in the Korean Servers, which Paper unit have you found most dangerous in matches? I guess I'll just aim for one unit for now>.<

That pic is enhanced ZZ (AS rank)
ZZ has the beam saber.

and then its Zeta Gundam (beam rifle) (A rank)
and then its Super gundam
and then its Gundam (I think)

IMO, Wing Zero Custom and Dendrobrium are the best papers.

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 04-29-2009 at 02:08 PM.

04-29-2009   #38 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

well at least I have somewhere to get rid of that really stupid and crappy unit, Zeta (Beam rifle). =)
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 04-29-2009 at 07:28 PM.

04-30-2009   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

I see a lot of doggies(BuCUE) in PVP now instead of GM's and Zakus. I must say both rail gun and missle doggies are really effective both at pestering people and scoring kills.
Played against a team with 3 doggies and we got absolutely hammered. I am not sure if its their smaller size or mobility, but hitting one seems a lot harder than hitting a GM or a Zaku. They are really fragile though so if you are accurate they are dead meat!

The CR railgun version has quick reload and vaccine which are pretty useful skills, and 9 bullets for weapon2 and 2 bullets for knockdown weapon3 should be plenty of ammo to be effective! Think I'll try to gacha myself one of these...
http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/BuCUE_(Railgun)

05-06-2009   #40 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
[COLOR="Navy"]I see a lot of doggies(BuCUE) in PVP now instead of GM's and Zakus. I must say both rail gun and missle doggies are really effective both at pestering people and scoring kills.
i was playing serene with doggy
AND HE GOT OWNED
lol