ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default YAY for grand opening of SDGO sub forum XD

Finally a sub forum for SD Gundam Online

Now that we don't always need to reply in the original thread, time to move some useful contents from it ^^

I will see if I can remake or renew the guide later...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Finally *-* .. now we only need our Mymmo guild when Clan function comes out

It might also be good to make a separate thread for screenshots and IGN list so it doesn't get all bunched up in one thread like before (with all the guides being buried alive beneath all the Q/A, discussions) xD

04-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneSky
It might also be good to make a separate thread for screenshots and IGN list so it doesn't get all bunched up in one thread like before (with all the guides being buried alive beneath all the Q/A, discussions) xD
ya I was just thinking about that, but we got time, so no need to rush~ =P

Strike and I are gonna help making a guide first, maybe someone can compile a list of IGN of those playing in Taiwan version?

04-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

I can help.....calling which mobile suits suck! =O
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kyan is on a distinguished road

Goooooooooo.

Rock on. Compiling a mini guide would help ^_^

04-16-2009   #6 (permalink)

Houseki has disabled reputation
IGN: Kanade
Level: --
Guild: --

congratz on the subforum ^^

but is there a registration guide on the game just like elsword??
i wanna try that game

04-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ZephBlakk is on a distinguished road

Hmmm.
Seems like I joined in the appropriate time.
Excellent.

Edit: I think we're going to need a few different Threads. I'll list off the one's I can think of.

Mix Plans (Been having trouble with that)
Registration (Maybe saying which is the hardest and which is easiest server. As well what Channel We're usually in.)
General Usage of in game things* (I'm ungodly tired. I mean using the Shop, Capsules, Missions, PvP, Quests, etc)
IGN List of course. (By the way. Mine is "Nenshou" And I can handle that if you want...)

Last edited by ZephBlakk; 04-16-2009 at 06:19 AM.

04-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

04-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

woot now lets get the guides up and everything 8D

04-16-2009   #10 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

lol make a wiki....or not.

04-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

probably not since its alot of work lols

04-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

err...the guide I'm making probably need a few days to be completed *-*

This time I'm trying to make the guide more organized by web page form, so new ppl can view the info more easily than like my last picture guide, where you gotta keep scroll scroll scroll and load load load the picture to know what's what...

04-16-2009   #13 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

didn't know blizt is a programmer X_x

well good luck on that, if you need anything let me know

04-16-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ZephBlakk is on a distinguished road

Programmer ;p
Its scripting. x3
There's a difference~
I would know.
I can do it tooo

04-16-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Awroight! Great to see a Sub-Forum up! Great stuff!!! Nice to see the growing interest in this excellent game (even though I'm a relative newcomer to it...)!!!

On another note, I FINALLY got a Netmarble account up and set (Extra-Extra-Extra Special Props to LilMewMew for all his [Her?] help! Thanks Dude[Dood?]!!!) and let me tell you all who don't (yet) play on the KR server... trust me, you do not know what you're missing. Dudez, F-91 Gundam for the H@X.
Although, as I know it's been said, PvP is BRUTAL. Soul-Draining, Colony-Dropping, NEWTYPE-LEVEL-WARFARE Brutal... Ugh... Sooo demoralized... It's worse than rolling a -12 on a morale save or SAN check...
On the plus side, the new maps are friggin' sweet. Sweet like the Hidolfir(sp?) from MS IGLOO, sweet like a Colony Laser, sweet like... the last 3 episodes of SEED Destiny?

OPINION ALERT!!! YOU ARE PERMITTED TO DISAGREE!!!

Seriously, that show BLEW (not too fond of the SEED series as a whole; it's heart is in the right place, just... didn't cut it for me... Same with Endless Waltz, the show made MUCH more sense and it was a quagmire of political underhandedness and vague concepts of what is "hororable", I do have to watch it again to make more sense of it,) but those last three episodes are such a clusterfisk (see: Clusterf@$k, see Lutefisk,) of LAZOR that every time I watch 'em, I still cackle. It's all "Blahblahblah! BLAAAAAAHHHH! >Pew! pewpewpew! PEEEEEWWWWW!<" Don't watch the rest of the series, just look those up on YouTube or what-have-you, ignore the attempts at dialogue and plot development, just watch the beams of coherent light or particles or plasma or superdensebitsofheavymetalacceleratedtoanappreciab lefractionofthespeedoflight or whatever the SEED version of Death-Rays are. *gasp, pant-pant* Ugh, that WHOLE last paragraph makes Noooo sense...

OPINION CLOSED!!! GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!!! THE WHITE ZONE IS FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING ONLY!!! IF YA GOTTA LOAD, OR IF YA GOTTA UNLOAD, GO TO THE WHITE ZONE NOW!!!

But I digress.

04-16-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggoth
Awroight! Great to see a Sub-Forum up! Great stuff!!! Nice to see the growing interest in this excellent game (even though I'm a relative newcomer to it...)!!!

On another note, I FINALLY got a Netmarble account up and set (Extra-Extra-Extra Special Props to LilMewMew for all his [Her?] help! Thanks Dude[Dood?]!!!) and let me tell you all who don't (yet) play on the KR server... trust me, you do not know what you're missing. Dudez, F-91 Gundam for the H@X.
Although, as I know it's been said, PvP is BRUTAL. Soul-Draining, Colony-Dropping, NEWTYPE-LEVEL-WARFARE Brutal... Ugh... Sooo demoralized... It's worse than rolling a -12 on a morale save or SAN check...
On the plus side, the new maps are friggin' sweet. Sweet like the Hidolfir(sp?) from MS IGLOO, sweet like a Colony Laser, sweet like... the last 3 episodes of SEED Destiny?

OPINION ALERT!!! YOU ARE PERMITTED TO DISAGREE!!!

Seriously, that show BLEW (not too fond of the SEED series as a whole; it's heart is in the right place, just... didn't cut it for me... Same with Endless Waltz, the show made MUCH more sense and it was a quagmire of political underhandedness and vague concepts of what is "hororable", I do have to watch it again to make more sense of it,) but those last three episodes are such a clusterfisk (see: Clusterf@$k, see Lutefisk,) of LAZOR that every time I watch 'em, I still cackle. It's all "Blahblahblah! BLAAAAAAHHHH! >Pew! pewpewpew! PEEEEEWWWWW!<" Don't watch the rest of the series, just look those up on YouTube or what-have-you, ignore the attempts at dialogue and plot development, just watch the beams of coherent light or particles or plasma or superdensebitsofheavymetalacceleratedtoanappreciab lefractionofthespeedoflight or whatever the SEED version of Death-Rays are. *gasp, pant-pant* Ugh, that WHOLE last paragraph makes Noooo sense...

OPINION CLOSED!!! GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!!! THE WHITE ZONE IS FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING ONLY!!! IF YA GOTTA LOAD, OR IF YA GOTTA UNLOAD, GO TO THE WHITE ZONE NOW!!!

But I digress.

looks like someone is excited playing in the KR server good luck doing PvP there, the KR server will take you time to adapt, but once you get average there, you will pwn in taiwan. The KR has a lot more suits and a lot more maps to play with, it'll keep you entertained for a good long time. Pvp will be quiet challenging, if you want to get a good start, i suggest u get a MS that has homing missles, try to get all the skills, and baiscally shoot and hide. Also, never stop moving, and always be aware of ur surroundings, they will come at u out of no where. Well good luck on KR if you plan on playing there. If not, I'll c u on TW.

04-16-2009   #17 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

I lag when I play the korean server and the population is pretty low...even at supposedly peak hours...
I'm sure SD Gundam TW will update....but just very and painfully slow

I do agree that Seed was decent but didnt have the umph of the gundam spirit. Destiny was just a total rerun of Seed with another ending and more characters...basically just for the die hard Seed fans = =....
Endless waltz was confusing yes...but if u watched the whole series about 3 times, you'd get it totally =) Yes..I've watched whole series three times...Though it's so confusing that I only remember the gist of the plot now.
MS IGLOO is by far the best set of series that the gundam franchise ever produced. It's totally got the feel of gundam and its really hard to find any faults in it =)

@Wolf I think the KR players aren't as strong as you guys think... In terms of exchanging crossfire in midrange, I parred pretty even with them though they do dodge in a different way than what I've seen and learned in the TW server. In the KR server, they emphasize using Q and E to dodge side ways in mid air...but I find that it doesn't really help... I use, like many TW players, a sudden difference in elevation on ur second jump and also air movement as you go down. I might try adapting to the KR version of dodging again...
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 04-16-2009 at 09:40 PM.

04-16-2009   #18 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Destiny was just a total rerun of Seed with another ending and more characters...basically just for the die hard Seed fans = =....
I've been watching Destiny all day... Its like a flashback filler episode, except 49 episodes too long. Even got the whole "ZOMG I SENSE SOMEONE D:" except the suits are the opposite way around for those two. The other way I look at it is basically a what if version of SEED, instead of it being a Federation ship its a ZAFT one being attacked by the Federation.

And for some reason I keep calling the Strike Shrike instead. No clue why other then it being better sounding in my opinion. Also Zakus... No comment on them having Zakus, just no comment. They better have Gelgoogs and Goufs is all I'm going to say.

Last edited by Metty; 04-16-2009 at 07:45 PM.

04-16-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
@Wolf I think the KR players isn't as strong as you guys think... In terms of exchanging crossfire in midrange, I parred pretty even with them though they do dodge in a different way than what I've seen and learned in the TW server. In the KR server, they emphasize using Q and E to dodge side ways in mid air...but I find that it doesn't really help... I use, like many TW players, a sudden difference in elevation on ur second jump and also air movement as you go down. I might try adapting to the KR version of dodging again...
Well, I don't disagree with u, but when u get into expert channel to PvP, you will probably notice a difference. They are able to dodge and survive much better due to experience, plus, they are able use cash to purchase S ranks and operators, this gives them an advantage over us who cant buy. Also there are even tricks to use certain MS. But I'm not saying that we suck a lot against them, we can also pwn them when we have the right MS. It's just that it's easier for them to have all the strong, cheap suit, when it will takes us longer to make them.

04-16-2009   #20 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

KR SDGO IS win. Space battles (SHIT THAT'S WIN!), more missions, more suits, clans....T_T....

And I got a BR Tallgeese 2 from the 7.5K gacha =D.