ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-15-2009   #1061 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

Aegis in one go today, just thought it would be a laugh to see what i got, and hey presto AEGIS BABEEEEEE!!!!!

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

Last edited by Arcsaber; 04-15-2009 at 06:54 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-15-2009   #1062 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseGunboundLa TaleMapleStory

holhemhiem has a spectacular aura aboutholhemhiem has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to holhemhiem
IGN: Micheru, Mixhe
Class: Treasure Hunter - Dagger lt_treasurehunter
Level: 8x
Guild: MMOG

soo lucky.. i want an aegis too

still nid 15k for its plan

04-15-2009   #1063 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

I might want to get my Aegis to Custom 3... but still undecided what to mod. ><

I know Responsiveness/Attack is at the top of priority list, but is it worth losing the special damage/Defense?

Also.... anyone know which is better? Impulse (all packs) vs. Strike (all packs)? xD

04-15-2009   #1064 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

darmani is on a distinguished road

I just got the chinese torrent started after registering anyone know if capsules are the only way to get the buster gundam. Also is the learning curve hard or is it easy. Edit: saw the link on page 51 I found the combination already.

Last edited by darmani; 04-15-2009 at 08:19 PM.

04-15-2009   #1065 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
There's rumors that say that only if the room leader pressed the ESC button will the animation disappear, or that ALL party members must ALL pressed ESC button to skip the animation. So far no one's really confirmed any of them...*just smash ESC key like crazy lol*
I am pretty sure that all members have to press the ket to skip the scene, that's probably why the leader was yelling at me about this...

Quote:
When you switched to Weapon 4 (Special), it should activate the moment you used it (with target locked of course, unless your Special is long-range type or area-map type)

If your Special didn't activate, it's either that:
1) You lag, so the the Special may activate with seconds of delay, or never activated at all
2) Missed your target, which made you dash forward in invincible mode during the dash (close-combat type Special)
3) Your enemy pressed his Special at the same time as you (neither Specials were activated) or faster than you
it is probably the lag, but the lag time is so freaking long, especially when i am deseparately need SA, always get killed before that happens

And I found out that i like to use AR duel more than Aile Strike
I got Aile Strike because it was required for Freedom, so i got it..

Last edited by Strikegundam; 04-15-2009 at 08:06 PM.

04-15-2009   #1066 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

desides is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
just finished reading april's update on Korean server.

F91 is out,
Destiny = super/over haxed
sword, blast impulse, green astray, out.

missions now gives out free, aegis, zeta, dreadnought, mkII, shining, G3, Ez-08 as free awards.
Do we know how to obtain the new mobile suits? Will we have to complete the story missions on certain difficulty levels, or will the requirements be more complex?

... Do we even have a translation for the Korean mission requirements? I see all those free points in the quest list and cry because I don't know how to get them.

04-15-2009   #1067 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Aegis = support unit. Not fast at killing. Can sorta snipe in MA mode. Not that useful of an A rank. Good for annoying paper units for long periods of time due to its hp + defence. (But why would u want to annoy them when u can use other kinds of units to kill them!) Basically this is ur scissors Zeta gundam.

Buster = Glass cannon. Very good Attack. Defence and HP is on the low side(I can kill one with 4 hits with my Kampfer BR). Sniping with a Buster custom 3 (all points into attack) allows you to 2 hit kill A rank rocks in snipe mode with precision skill (do not need a red crit). Terribly loses at mid range usually if opponent can dodge (tasty prey to scissors). Can't really hold its own against skilled rock players/melee players either due to its INSANE delay when he pulls out his knockdown. Usually has to hide or play behind others. I don't recommend using buster at all unless u got decent team mates.

Oh and the song in the youtube video is "Red Fraction" from Black Lagoon ._. It's a remix though....I think the remix name starts with a G and is 3 letters....I'm not entirely sure though
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 04-15-2009 at 09:11 PM.

04-15-2009   #1068 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Aegis = support unit. Not fast at killing. Can sorta snipe in MA mode. Not that useful of an A rank. Good for annoying paper units for long periods of time due to its hp + defence. (But why would u want to annoy them when u can use other kinds of units to kill them!) Basically this is ur scissors Zeta gundam.
It also has a rifle with the interesting stun effect, yes literally it stuns the target for about 1 seconds. (works well when you're trying to help ur teammate)

Quote:
Oh and the song in the youtube video is "Red Fraction" from Black Lagoon ._. It's a remix though....I think the remix name starts with a G and is 3 letters....I'm not entirely sure though
Oh thanks so much~ ^0^ /
Time to download~

P.S. for those who don't know, we got our own SDGO sub forum now ^^

04-15-2009   #1069 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

i think i should write a guide or help people to make one..

04-15-2009   #1070 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ZephBlakk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When you said Chinese SDGO, did u mean the China one or Taiwan one?
Most of us are playing TW version here, some are playing Korean version as well, but I don't think any of us plays the China version...*heard too many bad rumor about it, and more sadly it's true*

The mix plan there are like totally different from Korean/Taiwan version, so if you're seeking information about those, you'd need to search the China version forum then...
Now you have my curiousity.
What are these bad rumors you've been hearing about it?
(And I might switch back to Taiwan. But It didn't look like it had a lot of Suits. I need my wing zero...)

Last edited by ZephBlakk; 04-15-2009 at 10:24 PM.

04-15-2009   #1071 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

As I said...Aegis is nothing more than a support unit.... I dont really like it but for some reason...everybody seems to want one.

@Zeph Good luck on even getting more than 2 A ranks....... from what I heard, it takes a lonngggg longgg while =) Even more so on the crafting part =)

04-15-2009   #1072 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

The only A rank I've got is the one they give in the quest...

Edit: I mostly need assistance in making a few korean accounts now...
As I seem to read its got the most suits and from the looks of it, the easiest to obtain.
Unless they updated the Taiwan Server.

Last edited by ZephBlakk; 04-15-2009 at 10:32 PM.

04-15-2009   #1073 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephBlakk
Now you have my curious.
What are these bad rumors you've been hearing about it?
(And I might switch back to Taiwan. But It didn't look like it had a lot of Suits. I need my wing zero...)
If you actually compare the population of China's with Taiwan's, you will find that China's population's so freaking low...

Because sometime before when 9you showed how money hungry they are, a lot of China player ditched their own version and come to Taiwan version. (Some even swore that they'd rather NOT play at all than going back to the China version)

In the China version, there are indeed more MS right now, but the chance of getting an A rank from gacha is set to a very low value. It is really hard to get A rank there.

Also, 9you changed the mix plan a lot, like there was a mix plan for an A rank MS, and they changed the KEY ms to a BR rank, which angered a lot of player. It was already hard enough to get A, and 9you just want you to roll roll roll gacha for money that they without shame changed the mix plan also to make your "alternative way to get A rank MS" harder to achieve.

P.S. The event that pissed a lot of ppl off was an event stated that if you charged 10,000 China dollar, you can get an A rank MS (think it was Aegis...); any idea how much is that? Roughly...1,464.34 US dollar...now, such a nice and kind company aren't they? ^^

Quote:
As I said...Aegis is nothing more than a support unit.... I dont really like it but for some reason...everybody seems to want one.
It's probably also because it's SEED and comes with transforming ability?
Since you can switch your kind of Special by transforming depending on what kind of situation you're in.
(MS mode = Close-combat, MA mode = Area-map)

Last edited by Blizt; 04-15-2009 at 10:35 PM.

04-15-2009   #1074 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Well.
Touche.
Touche indeed.
On that note.
Where do I sign up for the Korean?

Edit: Course... I could go back to Taiwan... But. I dunno. They didn't have the suits I really liked.

04-15-2009   #1075 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephBlakk
Well.
Touche.
Touche indeed.
On that note.
Where do I sign up for the Korean?

Edit: Course... I could go back to Taiwan... But. I dunno. They didn't have the suits I really liked.
There's a guide about KR version signing up...somewhere buried in the pages (or is it in Mew's siggy?)

There's rumor about Taiwan version gonna have an update at the end of this month, maybe it will have the suits you like then...what kind of suit are you thinking about? o.O

04-15-2009   #1076 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Well.
Friend of mine has a huge...erm... Well he really likes the Aegis. As well as Sword strike He loves Seed and such.
I love the Wing series.
So I love Wing Zero, WIng Zero custom. Death Scythe (I was lucky enough to get that in the Chinese Server)
And etc.
But I've also taken a loving towards the Astray Blue Frame Second L. (I blame the Giant Broad sword it has)

Edit: Oh well. Looks like we're going to the Taiwanese version.
Unless we can get a KSSN generator.

Last edited by ZephBlakk; 04-15-2009 at 11:02 PM.

04-15-2009   #1077 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

I would blow up in ecstasy if they added some of the stuff from MS Igloo.....
But I doubt that will ever happen..... That MA tank looked so cool...

04-16-2009   #1078 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
I would blow up in ecstasy if they added some of the stuff from MS Igloo.....
But I doubt that will ever happen..... That MA tank looked so cool...
What series is that? Never heard of it o.O

Is it the novel/manga form or some sort...?

04-16-2009   #1079 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
There's a guide about KR version signing up...somewhere buried in the pages (or is it in Mew's siggy?)
Netmarble Account guide

Also in siggy o/

04-16-2009   #1080 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

MS Igloo is a short series where they cover mobile suits/mobile armors/other weapons that did not get any coverage at all in the UC universe. I personally think it is the best animated as it has a FF7 AC feel to it and the action/suspense/overall feeling does not dissapoint. You don't see any of the famous characters exept for old man Zabi and one scene where Char does a morse code in his red zakuII.