ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-15-2009   #1041 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by einyaki
can finally get back to playing after a busy week wooo!! now something came up that needs answering. u those stat points(w/e u call it) u get? i havent used them yet cause i cant read them words on the hexagon in factory with the exception of HP. some1 help plox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyan
Starting Clockwise:

1 'o clock = dex/responsiveness
3 'o clock = machine HP
5 'o clock = defense
7 'o clock = Special/Super attack/limit break, which ever term you prefer
9 'o clock = speed
11 'o clock = attack
There ya go.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-15-2009   #1042 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Finally got aile strike..
i was kind of disappointed that it doesn't seem THAT good..

04-15-2009   #1043 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
It's not hacking...it's closed to hacking though, by using the LAG.

Basically what you see there is just an empty shell of that player, the real player is out there killing other (sometime you see them, sometime you don't), and that's why...

This seems to happen lately, and a lot of people are mistaking it as hacking.

P.S. luckily my lag doesn't do that...
actually strikefreedom's does

he actually JUMPs from places to places.... I had experience where I had used an SP on him... and OMG he still moves =_=; Literally moved out of my MAPW...

He also jumped and moved to behind me when i had him on target lock and been shooting him left and right. So.... its pretty emo X_x

04-15-2009   #1044 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

einyaki is an unknown quantity at this point

@metty ive just fallen in love with u XD thx a bunch

04-15-2009   #1045 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
actually strikefreedom's does

he actually JUMPs from places to places.... I had experience where I had used an SP on him... and OMG he still moves =_=; Literally moved out of my MAPW...

He also jumped and moved to behind me when i had him on target lock and been shooting him left and right. So.... its pretty emo X_x
i do?
seriously, i don't realise that. until you say this...

04-15-2009   #1046 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

I have yet to see that when we played with strike.

04-15-2009   #1047 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Ask seim when we were playing the other night, when striky was really laggy X_x

anyways, got my Apasalus II to skill 1, close to lvling it to skill 2. Then just customize it and i'll be set for expert missions 8D

oh and aile strike is great for long range shooting scissor unit. But it isn;t a great unit. Its supposively the Weakest of the all the AS

04-15-2009   #1048 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

yes having used aile strike for ages i have maxed out the 3 custom levels , it is good at shooting and is very fast, but has incredibly low HP. Thats why i want an aegis instead its probably a better scissor than aile strike

04-15-2009   #1049 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Anyone having any lag issues?

I got disconnected 3 times this morning.
Oh wells, *heads to work*

04-15-2009   #1050 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

just finished reading april's update on Korean server.

F91 is out,
Destiny = super/over haxed
sword, blast impulse, green astray, out.

missions now gives out free, aegis, zeta, dreadnought, mkII, shining, G3, Ez-08 as free awards.

04-15-2009   #1051 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
the game tells me to press ESC to skip scene
but when i press ESC, it doesn't work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
@Natsume same thing happens to me, the ESC button doesnt seem to work when animations take place, wish I could find a way to see how to skip all
There's rumors that say that only if the room leader pressed the ESC button will the animation disappear, or that ALL party members must ALL pressed ESC button to skip the animation. So far no one's really confirmed any of them...*just smash ESC key like crazy lol*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Does your Special Attack work like like normal weapon? or is there a lag time?
i used my SA when the clock was 2:00 left and it worked just before the match finsihed...
When you switched to Weapon 4 (Special), it should activate the moment you used it (with target locked of course, unless your Special is long-range type or area-map type)

If your Special didn't activate, it's either that:
1) You lag, so the the Special may activate with seconds of delay, or never activated at all
2) Missed your target, which made you dash forward in invincible mode during the dash (close-combat type Special)
3) Your enemy pressed his Special at the same time as you (neither Specials were activated) or faster than you

04-15-2009   #1052 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Need MOAR online.

04-15-2009   #1053 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Aile strike's strong points and ONLY strong point = alot of boost. Abuse it. You win. Good for air dodging.

And yes Strike, you do lag alot but you don't do any damage to us ._.

As for the Esc... Everyone has to press ESC but I'm not sure if it has to be at the same time...If so, that's just stupid.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-15-2009   #1054 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Aile strike's strong points and ONLY strong point = alot of boost. Abuse it. You win. Good for air dodging.

And yes Strike, you do lag alot but you don't do any damage to us ._.

As for the Esc... Everyone has to press ESC but I'm not sure if it has to be at the same time...If so, that's just stupid.
What about its Beam Rifle? It is the only MS so far that doesn't have delay after shooting :O

EXAMPLE:

Last edited by Blizt; 04-15-2009 at 03:55 PM.

04-15-2009   #1055 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

maybe its cause the dex is high?
thats why the movements are faster ??
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-15-2009   #1056 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

I recognize the song but can't remember what its from. For that Blitz I shall kill you violently with my Xamel.

04-15-2009   #1057 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
I recognize the song but can't remember what its from.
I'm trying to find out too, the song's nice...D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
For that Blitz I shall kill you violently with my Xamel.
What did I do? o_O

04-15-2009   #1058 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ZephBlakk is on a distinguished road

Hey all.
I've been playing the Chinese SDGO.
And I was wondering if you all were as well.
Because if so. That would help me a lot.
If not. Well. I'm up a creek without a paddle.
Again.
Anyway.
On that note.
I was wondering if I should make the switch over to the Korean one, because looking at it, they had even -more- Suits.
As well.
If you -are- playing the Chinese one.
Would you happen to have a list of the Mix Plans.
Because when I compare them to the one's I've seen.
They don't line up.
(Like I've seen the Blue Astray Second L several times. And in each of those. It doesn't require a M1 Astray. BUT. When I look at it in the game. It says I -need- an M1 Astray because its highlighted when I load up the Plan.)

04-15-2009   #1059 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephBlakk
Hey all.
I've been playing the Chinese SDGO.
And I was wondering if you all were as well.
Because if so. That would help me a lot.
If not. Well. I'm up a creek without a paddle.
Again.
Anyway.
On that note.
I was wondering if I should make the switch over to the Korean one, because looking at it, they had even -more- Suits.
As well.
If you -are- playing the Chinese one.
Would you happen to have a list of the Mix Plans.
Because when I compare them to the one's I've seen.
They don't line up.
(Like I've seen the Blue Astray Second L several times. And in each of those. It doesn't require a M1 Astray. BUT. When I look at it in the game. It says I -need- an M1 Astray because its highlighted when I load up the Plan.)
When you said Chinese SDGO, did u mean the China one or Taiwan one?
Most of us are playing TW version here, some are playing Korean version as well, but I don't think any of us plays the China version...*heard too many bad rumor about it, and more sadly it's true*

The mix plan there are like totally different from Korean/Taiwan version, so if you're seeking information about those, you'd need to search the China version forum then...

04-15-2009   #1060 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Curses! Korean Server updated AGAIN?! Come ON! ...Anyone have any idea when Taiwan server will be updated? I Google Translated the two most recent News Items on the Updater, didn't look like anything related to updates.... Man, I REALLY need a legit KSSN... gonna ask around work, see if anyone there knows some Koreans...