ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-14-2009   #1021 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

just want to make sure:

To make the BS rank Amatsu, I need the B rank Gold Frame right?

edit: cuz I got confused with the blue frame for a second x.x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-14-2009   #1022 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

sdfasfsaghsdjkghsdkg

God damn, I hate you all, my luck still sucks more than a "Hooker with a vacuum".

Trading system please, for the love of god.

04-14-2009   #1023 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
sdfasfsaghsdjkghsdkg

God damn, I hate you all, my luck still sucks more than a "Hooker with a vacuum".

Trading system please, for the love of god.
Same. x.x
I only got lucky once yesterday. x.x

04-14-2009   #1024 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
just want to make sure:

To make the BS rank Amatsu, I need the B rank Gold Frame right?

edit: cuz I got confused with the blue frame for a second x.x
ya you need B rank Gold Frame to craft Amatsu, Blue Frame is used to craft another BS rank ms - Blue Frame 2L

04-14-2009   #1025 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Meh I stopped getting exp from missions meaning I can only level my Zaku with pvp now -.-

04-14-2009   #1026 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

i gots my hyaku shiki today =)
took so long to train the stupid dijeh =)
that makes 7 non quest A ranks and 6 non quest B ranks! muahahahah
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-14-2009   #1027 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

Can't read a single thing too lazy to change keyboard to other lang...Can u give ppl gundams?i got a psycho too...my ign is dreadwin/dreadwing i forgot the g the first time so i made 2...im happy with my aegis.

04-14-2009   #1028 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread
Can't read a single thing too lazy to change keyboard to other lang...Can u give ppl gundams?i got a psycho too...my ign is dreadwin/dreadwing i forgot the g the first time so i made 2...im happy with my aegis.
sadly no...there's no trading system in this game...or yet.

04-14-2009   #1029 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Gosh,

I just rolled a Psycho by accident. I wanted a gold frame. =X

04-14-2009   #1030 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseGunboundLa TaleMapleStory

holhemhiem has a spectacular aura aboutholhemhiem has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to holhemhiem
IGN: Micheru, Mixhe
Class: Treasure Hunter - Dagger lt_treasurehunter
Level: 8x
Guild: MMOG

waahhh still no luck at buster

wasted another 10k just to get it

04-14-2009   #1031 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Meh I stopped getting exp from missions meaning I can only level my Zaku with pvp now -.-
me too..
i was training my C rank mobile suit..
no exp, only exp for the mobile suit..
this forces me to PVP >.<

04-14-2009   #1032 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseGunboundLa TaleMapleStory

holhemhiem has a spectacular aura aboutholhemhiem has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to holhemhiem
IGN: Micheru, Mixhe
Class: Treasure Hunter - Dagger lt_treasurehunter
Level: 8x
Guild: MMOG

they come wen you least expect it >.<

finally got my first rank A strike gundam, wen i was aiming for an aegis requirements

04-14-2009   #1033 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

timesteel is on a distinguished road

can some one tell me what u need for the plan mix for the Chinese version for astray blue the second one and for zeta gundam the A one not AS one i cant read Chinese can some one help me

04-14-2009   #1034 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by timesteel
can some one tell me what u need for the plan mix for the Chinese version for astray blue the second one and for zeta gundam the A one not AS one i cant read Chinese can some one help me
Just compare the names with the ones in the shop.
It's like matching the pictures. Anyone can do that even if they can't read chinese.

I know the key gundam you need at custom level is obviously blue frame astray. = =

04-14-2009   #1035 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I realised one thing...there are HACKERS in this game
I had a nobel gundam on my team who doesnt need the load bar before starting a match, and once the battle begins she just remains stationary. However every 30seconds or so she would get a kill count towards her name, her MS remains completely stationary throughout the process...

04-15-2009   #1036 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
I realised one thing...there are HACKERS in this game
I had a nobel gundam on my team who doesnt need the load bar before starting a match, and once the battle begins she just remains stationary. However every 30seconds or so she would get a kill count towards her name, her MS remains completely stationary throughout the process...
It's not hacking...it's closed to hacking though, by using the LAG.

Basically what you see there is just an empty shell of that player, the real player is out there killing other (sometime you see them, sometime you don't), and that's why...

This seems to happen lately, and a lot of people are mistaking it as hacking.

P.S. luckily my lag doesn't do that...

04-15-2009   #1037 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

the game tells me to press ESC to skip scene
but when i press ESC, it doesn't work...

04-15-2009   #1038 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
It's not hacking...it's closed to hacking though, by using the LAG.

Basically what you see there is just an empty shell of that player, the real player is out there killing other (sometime you see them, sometime you don't), and that's why...

This seems to happen lately, and a lot of people are mistaking it as hacking.

P.S. luckily my lag doesn't do that...
Does that mean the other team cant see the nobel gundam as well? I actually physically see the other team rush to our spawn zone and hit her, and she dies every now and again...so thats why I was sure she was actually at that place and not just a lag image...

@Natsume same thing happens to me, the ESC button doesnt seem to work when animations take place, wish I could find a way to see how to skip all

04-15-2009   #1039 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX

@Natsume same thing happens to me, the ESC button doesnt seem to work when animations take place, wish I could find a way to see how to skip all[/COLOR]
my teammates always yell at me for not pressing the ESC, because we want to rush in EX4. But i can't do....
EDIT: Does your Special Attack work like like normal weapon? or is there a lag time?
i used my SA when the clock was 2:00 left and it worked just before the match finsihed...

Last edited by Strikegundam; 04-15-2009 at 08:16 AM.

04-15-2009   #1040 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

einyaki is an unknown quantity at this point

can finally get back to playing after a busy week wooo!! now something came up that needs answering. u those stat points(w/e u call it) u get? i havent used them yet cause i cant read them words on the hexagon in factory with the exception of HP. some1 help plox.