ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-13-2009   #1001 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Bah I come back from being coerced into playing Source and most of everybody is offline. Oh well need to sleep anyway.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-13-2009   #1002 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Come back tomorrow boi! Don't know what time though, so just leave your client running D=...

04-13-2009   #1003 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

finally build my own apasalusII

04-13-2009   #1004 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

finally..i got my AR duel after 10th tries?
TIME FOR PAY BACK, Rofl

04-14-2009   #1005 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
But the opening movie has the meteor... hint hint.
um you right, so far majority in the opening came out, maybe the Koreans really will make SS ranks, then again SS rank are basically S rank, same thing as AS are A, just a bit stronger

04-14-2009   #1006 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseGunboundLa TaleMapleStory

holhemhiem has a spectacular aura aboutholhemhiem has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to holhemhiem
IGN: Micheru, Mixhe
Class: Treasure Hunter - Dagger lt_treasurehunter
Level: 8x
Guild: MMOG

i suc at using my gold frame amatsu

i want a buster gundam

04-14-2009   #1007 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

i got nobel in two tries today ^___^

04-14-2009   #1008 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Worse... game ever.
4v4 my entire team used C types while I was in my Buster.
After first minute the score was already 8 - 54.
Yes you are reading that right. We had two kills while the other team had just over 25. And it got worse from there.

04-14-2009   #1009 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Ah, Metty, don't feel so bad! I was in a 4v4 PvP with my FA Gundam (working on getting something more... adequate...) our team was... well... I just wish we had a rape-whistle, as the final score was something like 17(us)-208(them). And YES this was on the TW server. And YES we had a Psycho Gundam and an Apsalus and... I think it was a Ez8 BR... not sure now. Don't remember what they had. Granted at the 200-point mark I basically gave up... got a goose-egg from smacking my head on my desk... owwie...

In any case, I'm working on Test Factory Hard, if anyone wants to help, I'd appreciate it!

04-14-2009   #1010 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

oh i can give you tips on that that stage..
you need two Psycho gundam, make your team mate stay on the left corner at all time
In the third part, you need one person to kill the little guys and others take on the big one..
In the last part, stay on left hand side again..and lure aile strike to that area and gang on it..

04-14-2009   #1011 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Fa gundam aren't a great sniper unit... use either paper buster, or ground G or Ez-08 BR.

As for passing the hard stage, the basic setup should be:
2x apa
1x psycho
1x (melee rock)

All carry vaccine, all have skills unlocked. Then thats about 75% of passing.

04-14-2009   #1012 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Sweet, good strat! ONLY problem(s) I wind up having is 1) Not enough Psycho Gundam and 2) On 2nd part, on Hard, not enough Hizacks spawn for us to kill, so for about 2 minnits we're stuck fighting all this other crap, leaving not nearly enough time to get through part 3, let alone kill Aile Strike. Great strat tho, but Hard mode is broken.

So, my plea stands, I'm in channel 4, room 184 or thereabouts, room name is Need Help.

04-14-2009   #1013 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

you think hard mode is hard?
try E1-4..
they are like impossible..

04-14-2009   #1014 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggoth
Sweet, good strat! ONLY problem(s) I wind up having is 1) Not enough Psycho Gundam and 2) On 2nd part, on Hard, not enough Hizacks spawn for us to kill, so for about 2 minnits we're stuck fighting all this other crap, leaving not nearly enough time to get through part 3, let alone kill Aile Strike. Great strat tho, but Hard mode is broken.

So, my plea stands, I'm in channel 4, room 184 or thereabouts, room name is Need Help.
you only NEED 1 psycho with both skills.

hizack spawn is good IF you kill EVERYTHING
part3, kill ANYTHING not just the cannons, EVERYTHING COUNTS
part 4, just take out the annoying hizak, zgok, laser cannon, and stick to the strike like a fly.

04-14-2009   #1015 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Out of curiosity what suits are required for the Hyakusiki and do they have to be fully leveled?

04-14-2009   #1016 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

^ use this, its really useful (credit goes to blizt )

sd鋼彈online SDGO鋼彈基地-gundam base : AS級機體

04-14-2009   #1017 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

u need
dijeh custom 1
MK II silver first skill
GM II silver with special
hygogg
hizack custom

And how the poo can a team give 208 points = = unless u were all A rank with no special...

EDIT:Oh i see, ur team's psycho was probably a new one or one without the 2 defence skills
Apsalus can be easily brought down with a decent scissor.... and so can FA = =
Hyaku shiki can do it fast >_O
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 04-14-2009 at 10:10 AM.

04-14-2009   #1018 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

^ So basicly level a Dijeh to custom, and level two other suits to level 1/2 and then save up 18k eh? Not too bad since Dijeh is also a mission reward.

04-14-2009   #1019 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

.. i had not read the controls before playing the game, just did and realised a few things.... gah, i did not know you could change weapons by using the scroll button on ur mouse and by clicking in that scroll button it allows you to look behind you!!!! Also Q and E button (slaps self in face)

i want a gold frame, went to gacha one guess what on my second roll got a psycho wtf.... i dont want it, thats the second time is happened i get A rank when i Dont want them... how annoying after 12 rolls still no gold frame FFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-2009   #1020 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
.. i had not read the controls before playing the game, just did and realised a few things.... gah, i did not know you could change weapons by using the scroll button on ur mouse and by clicking in that scroll button it allows you to look behind you!!!! Also Q and E button (slaps self in face)

i want a gold frame, went to gacha one guess what on my second roll got a psycho wtf.... i dont want it, thats the second time is happened i get A rank when i Dont want them... how annoying after 12 rolls still no gold frame FFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
can i train on ur psycho gundam so i can better master my starman? Thx