ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-22-2009   #61 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Pff only newbies needed the skills, shield/spear ftw. Big head Gundam ftl.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-22-2009   #62 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

I'm either loading faster or same with most players, I still dont get what's timed or not :s
Got my Hizack Custom to lv 1

If it's not too much work roughly can you translate which stat is which??

03-22-2009   #63 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Generally I load slower than others, sometimes there are people that load even slower than me though ._.

Everything in Exteel fails compared to SMG's. Oh boy.

03-22-2009   #64 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaizado
I'm either loading faster or same with most players, I still dont get what's timed or not :s
Got my Hizack Custom to lv 1

If it's not too much work roughly can you translate which stat is which??
From the left top vertex of the Hexagon going clockwise...

Attack Power
(????)
HP (duh)
Armor/Defense
Finishing Move
Speed

03-22-2009   #65 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
From the left top vertex of the Hexagon going clockwise...

Attack Power
(????) <--- Mobility
HP (duh)
Armor/Defense
Finishing Move
Speed
attack = increase in attack but u lose def
Mobility = longer booster run, higher jumps.
HP = well yea last longer
DP = well take more hits
Finish move = stronger 4th key attack
Speed = well u move faster, and even faster with booster, but does not mean u can keep going <_<

must buy amatsu construction map ..... RAWL

Last edited by weissritter; 03-22-2009 at 12:01 PM.

03-22-2009   #66 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Generally I load slower than others, sometimes there are people that load even slower than me though ._.

Everything in Exteel fails compared to SMG's. Oh boy.
Only if you fail horribly at the game.

High boost speed Mech with shield/spear primaries and rifle/rifle secondaries trumps smgs.

Last edited by Metty; 03-22-2009 at 12:02 PM.

03-22-2009   #67 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

T_T I've leveled my Blue Frame thrice now, and I still can't put points into the stats D=....

90% of the community says otherwise. *Looks at everyone with SMG's* *facepalm*

03-22-2009   #68 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
T_T I've leveled my Blue Frame thrice now, and I still can't put points into the stats D=....

90% of the community says otherwise. *Looks at everyone with SMG's* *facepalm*
1st time = SP unlocked
2nd time = passive ability 1 unlocked
3rd time = passive ability 2 unlocked
4th time = customization
5th time = customization
6th time = customization

etc.

03-22-2009   #69 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I restarted the game cuz I spent too much money on the capsule gachapon. DX

new ign: MewTea (look for me pls) D:

03-22-2009   #70 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

How are the 2 last missions even possible?

The 2nd to last boggles me how you can protect the base for 5 stages. With 1 person. (Unless you can do it with more than 1, I don't see how though...) Once you get to stage 2, your beam rifle just can't shoot fast enough, and your machine gun runs outta ammo too quickly. Melee takes too long as well. When stage 3 starts up, they come from all sides, which makes melee stupid.

The last one is just because you can't friggen look fast enough while in snipe mode. The game forces you to stay in snipe mode, and looking around in snipe mode is so slow. If you snipe one guy before he gets to the guntank, the other will have gotten to him, and it'll take 3 seconds before you can look back to your guntank >_>....damn stupid.

03-22-2009   #71 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How are the 2 last missions even possible?

The 2nd to last boggles me how you can protect the base for 5 stages. With 1 person. (Unless you can do it with more than 1, I don't see how though...) Once you get to stage 2, your beam rifle just can't shoot fast enough, and your machine gun runs outta ammo too quickly. Melee takes too long as well. When stage 3 starts up, they come from all sides, which makes melee stupid.

The last one is just because you can't friggen look fast enough while in snipe mode. The game forces you to stay in snipe mode, and looking around in snipe mode is so slow. If you snipe one guy before he gets to the guntank, the other will have gotten to him, and it'll take 3 seconds before you can look back to your guntank >_>....damn stupid.
Protecting that building one? I've tried it too... it might be reasonable if it was just from one direction, but coming from both sides was just too much.

03-22-2009   #72 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Pvp is so hard in this game D: ..

I still need help on manufacturing gundams.

03-22-2009   #73 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Protecting that building one? I've tried it too... it might be reasonable if it was just from one direction, but coming from both sides was just too much.
Thats where the GMs comes in 8D

03-22-2009   #74 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Thats where the GMs comes in 8D
What the heck is this GM thing and how do I even activate my skills luls.

03-22-2009   #75 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
What the heck is this GM thing and how do I even activate my skills luls.
GM = Gundam Massive-production, basically a cheaper version of Gundam, most of them look very alike to Gundam, but the biggest difference is the head. They're often quite handy and specialize in certain area and there's many types to it.

If your level is high enough to have unlocked the skill, then you just need to charge SP during battle. (You can gain SP by hitting, killing, or even taking damage) Notice if you use Limit Break you will lose your skills and need to recharge again.

P.S. Guide's almost done...about 60% now - -
(and dam it, I missed some screenshot...somehow the system didn't take the picture...)

03-22-2009   #76 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

GMs were if memory serves me right referred to (for those of us to remember the original series) as Jims I think in one of the d/subs. Cheap knock offs of the Gundams, decent if you could field mass amounts of them but could get mowed down easily. Don't know how they would hold up in this game.

Just saw the mech pages. QQ at there being only Seed and original series suits.

03-22-2009   #77 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Yeah, gotta wait to get patched up to the Korean to get Turn A, 00, Wing, and etc. suits.

03-22-2009   #78 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
GM = Gundam Massive-production, basically a cheaper version of Gundam, most of them look very alike to Gundam, but the biggest difference is the head. They're often quite handy and specialize in certain area and there's many types to it.
How exactly do I build and deploy those stuff?

03-22-2009   #79 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever

If your level is high enough to have unlocked the skill, then you just need to charge SP during battle. (You can gain SP by hitting, killing, or even taking damage) Notice if you use Limit Break you will lose your skills and need to recharge again.

P.S. Guide's almost done...about 60% now - -
(and dam it, I missed some screenshot...somehow the system didn't take the picture...)
I think hes been talking about the special single player mission where it looked almost impossible to win 8D

Btw many other units are in there, you just have to custom build them by fusing multiple MS into one. Like several GMs, daggers etc.

Most gundam series are in there except turn A and X, and many manga series...

Last edited by weissritter; 03-22-2009 at 02:04 PM.

03-22-2009   #80 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Yeah, gotta wait to get patched up to the Korean to get Turn A, 00, Wing, and etc. suits.
Gief me Wing/Endless Waltz suits or gief me death!