ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-21-2009   #41 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
wait til you try moon base 8D
The one where you need to kill that GIANT HUEEEEEEGGGGG saucer base thing?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-21-2009   #42 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

I'm still kind of lost. You can't really upgrade parts and you have to buy a new MS each time?

03-21-2009   #43 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
I'm still kind of lost. You can't really upgrade parts and you have to buy a new MS each time?
well you can with parts gained from battle, but if u want like an GP-01 to GP-01FB then yea...

03-22-2009   #44 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Can anyone give me a guide on how to use the factory?
I am never really good at doing these 'making things' .. even though I can read chinese.

03-22-2009   #45 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Can anyone give me a guide on how to use the factory?
I am never really good at doing these 'making things' .. even though I can read chinese.
I can try making a simple rough guide tomorrow...why do I have to have extra class tmr T-T

03-22-2009   #46 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist

Finally gotten my 2nd Class B unit, an astray gold frame basic...

I been keep missing those special MS plans that you get at the end of the mission to build MS... Orz...

and GG Blitz it had been fun yesterday 8D

anyway Q:

Where do you get the plan map to build Gold Frame Amatsu?

How come during their promotion period, you get these special items from salary for winning three battles and yet when I accepted them, I get a notice that it went to my room, but when I try opening the stuff there, it is not there? Things like those mirage collide items etc.

Last Q is my M1 is already at Custom lvl 2, What is the max level I can obtain and is there a reason to go further? When you reallocate points, one stat goes -1 and the other goes +1, and I don't like that....

03-22-2009   #47 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

are the gundams in shop are timed? i mean the ones that cost like 15k+/-

03-22-2009   #48 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Yes the MS in the shops are timed. Even the ones already released in the capsule machine are timed.

How can you even alter your MS stats weiss? D=...

03-22-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Soxy will become famous soon enough

So for a non-chinese reader/speaker will this game be hard to play?

03-22-2009   #50 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

No, I've managed pretty well.

03-22-2009   #51 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Is there any way to tune the radar to show enemy locations? I just hate getting jumped from behind.

03-22-2009   #52 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Finally gotten my 2nd Class B unit, an astray gold frame basic...

I been keep missing those special MS plans that you get at the end of the mission to build MS... Orz...

and GG Blitz it had been fun yesterday 8D

anyway Q:

Where do you get the plan map to build Gold Frame Amatsu?

How come during their promotion period, you get these special items from salary for winning three battles and yet when I accepted them, I get a notice that it went to my room, but when I try opening the stuff there, it is not there? Things like those mirage collide items etc.

Last Q is my M1 is already at Custom lvl 2, What is the max level I can obtain and is there a reason to go further? When you reallocate points, one stat goes -1 and the other goes +1, and I don't like that....
Amatsu's craftbook can be bought in Cash Shop (I think it's 15000G?), you might also get it when finishing quest stage (the one that ask you to choose from 10 silver capsule). On the craftbook thingy, I will explain more later for the guide I'm preparing.

Ok for custom lvl,
C rank can go from lvl 1 to 4
B rank can go from lvl 1 to 3
A rank can go from lvl 1 to 2
S rank...not sure, but supposely only lvl 1

How far you can level ur MS of course depend on what you got in the first place, and there IS a reason to level ur MS, initially, ur MS's rank's at Beginner, after 1 level, you get your Limit Break Attack, and 2 levels following that, you can your Skill #1 and #2. THEN after that, you go into custom lvl (minimum 1, maximum 4).

When you leveled to custom lvl, you will gain a stat point for each custom lvl. And like weis said, if you click on 1 stat the opposite stat will decrease, it's all to make it balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaizado
are the gundams in shop are timed? i mean the ones that cost like 15k+/-
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Yes the MS in the shops are timed. Even the ones already released in the capsule machine are timed.

How can you even alter your MS stats weiss? D=...
Hm, they're all timed? I will check again later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
Is there any way to tune the radar to show enemy locations? I just hate getting jumped from behind.
There's a skill in certain GM (not game master), that allow you and your team to see enemy's location on radar (white = team, red = enemy), but other than that, you can't do anything about it but just be careful. And just a tip, press your mouse's scroller button to see your MS's front (looking back checking for enemy that sneak on u)

Last edited by Blizt; 03-22-2009 at 10:31 AM.

03-22-2009   #53 (permalink)
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞

....Huh.. I would probably try to play it, the combos looks.. eye googling *-*

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]

03-22-2009   #54 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

FFFFFFFFFFFF gachafail streak followed me from TO

How do I use the skills again? I kind of half assedly ran through the tutorials because those voice actors....suck.

03-22-2009   #55 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Meh sounds like a meh version of Exteel, at least suits/parts weren't timed unless they were cash shop.

Gief proper Gundam game with online play, proper looks, and requires two joysticks. Maybe even foot pedals, and exists outside of Japan/America for once.

Still waiting on the other Gundam PS2 games to be outside of Japan/America like the Seed games and the older Federation v Zeon ones.

Last edited by Metty; 03-22-2009 at 11:09 AM.

03-22-2009   #56 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

The guide will be finished in the next 2 to 3 hours or so, please wait patiently lol (bringing screenshot to edit in school XDDD)

03-22-2009   #57 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Meh sounds like a meh version of Exteel, at least suits/parts weren't timed unless they were cash shop.

Gief proper Gundam game with online play, proper looks, and requires two joysticks. Maybe even foot pedals, and exists outside of Japan/America for once.

Still waiting on the other Gundam PS2 games to be outside of Japan/America like the Seed games and the older Federation v Zeon ones.
For the love of god, don't compare anything to Exteel. That game was absolutely horrid.

03-22-2009   #58 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Was better then most Mech games like it.

03-22-2009   #59 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

The imbalance of Exteel scarred me for life. The lock-on system scarred me for life. The skills scarred me for life.

This game is a bloody god send compared to that, and it's gundam too =D

03-22-2009   #60 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Am I the only one that's loading slower than rest of the Chinese players or are you all experiencing the same thing?