ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-21-2009   #21 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
The Taiwan version still has some low rate. I guarantee you <_<;

But I still got an Rank B Cgue in 6 runs so I am not really complaining much.
That's really luck, I have some friend who got 3 A grade ms in just few thousand G, but some even spend over 20000 G and still only get B or C XD (not that C suck, C can pwn if you know how to use it well!)

if you been here (tw SD Gundam's forum):
SD ‹ˆ Online “ˆ•板 - 巴“ˆ†‰›Ž‡Š™
and you read the past thread, you will know about that freaking god forsaken rate in China version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I like to use C grade ms a lot, mainly becuz I get killed a lot, and C grade lose less point xD
I got a 105 Dagger now up to custom lvl 2, luv it <3

For those who don't know, there are 4 main grades - S, A, B, C
using S or A is not always the best, cuz you lose more point than other when you die, basically

when you die:
S lose 5 pt
A lose 4 pt
B lose 3 pt
C lose 2 pt

if you can play a C so well that you used 1 life to trade with an A grade's 1 life, hehe...know what I mean? XD

Last edited by Blizt; 03-21-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-21-2009   #22 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I get a gameguard error 115 when I try starting the game D=....

HALP!

EDIT: I fixed it with a restart. IGN is RoflKnif That isn't a typo, I couldn't fit my full IGN in D=

Last edited by RoflKnife; 03-21-2009 at 02:43 PM.

03-21-2009   #23 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I got an MS-B .. D:?

ign: MewCharm

edit: how to get cool gundam D:

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 03-21-2009 at 03:42 PM.

03-21-2009   #24 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
That's really luck, I have some friend who got 3 A grade ms in just few thousand G, but some even spend over 20000 G and still only get B or C XD (not that C suck, C can pwn if you know how to use it well!)

if you been here (tw SD Gundam's forum):
SD 鋼彈 Online 哈啦板 - 巴哈姆特電玩資訊站
and you read the past thread, you will know about that freaking god forsaken rate in China version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I like to use C grade ms a lot, mainly becuz I get killed a lot, and C grade lose less point xD
I got a 105 Dagger now up to custom lvl 2, luv it <3

For those who don't know, there are 4 main grades - S, A, B, C
using S or A is not always the best, cuz you lose more point than other when you die, basically

when you die:
S lose 5 pt
A lose 4 pt
B lose 3 pt
C lose 2 pt

if you can play a C so well that you used 1 life to trade with an A grade's 1 life, hehe...know what I mean? XD
Yea I do lols

I tried the china official site forum, every other complain is rate too low....

the TW one i am not sure. since they don't even have a forum...

Too bad I can't buy their special packs so I can't spend any real money to obtain those permanent Bs MS such as Astray Gold Frame Amatsu ;_;

Oh wells... Thanks for the heads up

btw which server do you play?

03-21-2009   #25 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea I do lols

I tried the china official site forum, every other complain is rate too low....

the TW one i am not sure. since they don't even have a forum...

Too bad I can't buy their special packs so I can't spend any real money to obtain those permanent Bs MS such as Astray Gold Frame Amatsu ;_;

Oh wells... Thanks for the heads up

btw which server do you play?
Oh, I guess you didn't know, that site I provided in the last post is Taiwan's biggest Gaming Site/Forum, most of the Taiwanese online game just don't have a forum or simply link to that site.

For that BS grade Astray, just craft one yourself
I made one in CB, but of course, it's gone now~~

I haven't start playing OB yet, my torrent's still at 32% download Orz

P.S. I will re-post when I get in XD (would be nice to find english ppl there!)
P.S.2 I'm Taiwanese btw

03-21-2009   #26 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Don't make the same mistake I did people. The MS's you buy in the shop are TIMED and you can't level them.

I got a Astray Blue Frame [B] in 2 tries, though it's not that good of a suit D=...

03-21-2009   #27 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Don't make the same mistake I did people. The MS's you buy in the shop are TIMED and you can't level them.

I got a Astray Blue Frame [B] in 2 tries, though it's not that good of a suit D=...
Not all of them are timed, I guess it's probably becuz you can't read chinese? D: (no offense)

Anyway, if you wanna know what MS has time-limit on it, tell you this, the MS that is not out yet (in the capsule machine) all have time-limit on it.

Blue Frame is quite good for its Rocket Launcher, but take notice it's bullet flying speed is slower, so the best take is don't rely on auto-aim and try to shoot against floor sometime.

03-21-2009   #28 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Anyone know how to do PvP if possible?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. The left box on the server select is PvE, right is PvP

And I just got a CR MS =D

Last edited by RoflKnife; 03-21-2009 at 05:59 PM.

03-21-2009   #29 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Anyone know how to do PvP if possible?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. The left box on the server select is PvE, right is PvP
um, just pick one of the right server when you first log in, left is mission, right is pvp. Within then are the channels of course.

EDIT: on and in case some ppl didn't know, in Beginner's channel, you can only use the C rank MS.

03-21-2009   #30 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

still no news on global version? guys?

03-21-2009   #31 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
still no news on global version? guys?
there isn't a plan for one since it isn't really popular in US about gundam stuff..

03-21-2009   #32 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Oh, I guess you didn't know, that site I provided in the last post is Taiwan's biggest Gaming Site/Forum, most of the Taiwanese online game just don't have a forum or simply link to that site.

For that BS grade Astray, just craft one yourself
I made one in CB, but of course, it's gone now~~

I haven't start playing OB yet, my torrent's still at 32% download Orz

P.S. I will re-post when I get in XD (would be nice to find english ppl there!)
P.S.2 I'm Taiwanese btw
I know the site, but i haven't seen them talking about getting badluck with getting good ms lols

btw my IGN is edelweis

03-21-2009   #33 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

I will download it later..
because if i download it now, i will probably get capped..

Last edited by Strikegundam; 03-21-2009 at 07:02 PM.

03-21-2009   #34 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

God damn, Psycho Gundam is so broken. If you shoot it it'll either guard it or do next to nothing. Meleeing it seems to do the most, but even then it's practically nothing.

03-21-2009   #35 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
God damn, Psycho Gundam is so broken. If you shoot it it'll either guard it or do next to nothing. Meleeing it seems to do the most, but even then it's practically nothing.
Best method:
Use machine gun, shoot at its head or behind (hit head = smash, behind = critical)
Melee it's back it's good too, but sometime he will just step on you and you lose quite a lot of HP, whatever u do, just don't use the Limit Break (4th weapon) on boss, otherwise your teammate cannot hit it.

Quote:
I know the site, but i haven't seen them talking about getting badluck with getting good ms lols

btw my IGN is edelweis
threads probably get washed down, but who cares now XD
I'm going on now, IGN's Blizt, gotta start from MS-A again haha

Last edited by Blizt; 03-21-2009 at 07:07 PM.

03-21-2009   #36 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
what level are you on lols?

btw what do u do with machine plans? i missed an Aegis and an Psycho gundam one ;_;

Last edited by weissritter; 03-21-2009 at 07:06 PM.

03-21-2009   #37 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Ah, I meant the MS version that people use, not the scenerio one to kill 3 of em.

On that note tho, the aspersas scenerio is so hard D=...

03-21-2009   #38 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

wtf @ Chinese writing but Japanese voice during the tutorials.

03-21-2009   #39 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Ah, I meant the MS version that people use, not the scenerio one to kill 3 of em.

On that note tho, the aspersas scenerio is so hard D=...
wait til you try moon base 8D

03-21-2009   #40 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

GFD. I want my comp fixed now.