ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (57) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-25-2009   #221 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaizado
hopefully they'll wipe after OB :/
There's no wipe, it's confirmed, someone on taiwanese forum call the game support and ask when is OB gonna end and is wipe coming along, the support answer "OB is their offical" -.-

So ya...it's freaking funny, it's like they dont have CB, their "CB" is the OB, their "OB" is the offical (do you ever see some game's CB got that many player in and last so long?)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-25-2009   #222 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

Then I'm near to quit on this this game because of the bad idea of only being able to gacha for A ranks. and even crafting needs additional gacha'ing ==.

unless they do something about the amount of money you get from each game
i've seen people that played less than me by far and have multiple A ranks which aren't mission ones

03-25-2009   #223 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Lol I'm moving onto my 2nd account which I (actually Zuro orz) gache'd an MKII Aeug on... screw shitty Golden Frame.

03-25-2009   #224 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
Lol I'm moving onto my 2nd account which I (actually Zuro orz) gache'd an MKII Aeug on... screw shitty Golden Frame.
Praise moar pl0x.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

03-25-2009   #225 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
Praise moar pl0x.
Clearly you failed to get a Zeta :<

03-25-2009   #226 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Then I'm near to quit on this this game because of the bad idea of only being able to gacha for A ranks. and even crafting needs additional gacha'ing ==.

i've seen people that played less than me by far and have multiple A ranks which aren't mission ones
you know its only 2k to rent something...

03-25-2009   #227 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
Clearly you failed to get a Zeta :<
Got you everything else though lol. Meh need an Aeug myself, counting on that luck of mine to get it in one draw. Then 18k for AS Zeta.

03-25-2009   #228 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

There's really a lot of good B/C rank MS out there is easy to use or outclass some A rank MS, why must have A rank MS? D:

Unless you just want the look :/

03-25-2009   #229 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

If they scaled the mission difficulty right and rewards for it, I'll call it....EARLY OFFICIAL RELEASE.

Normal is challenging. Hard is ridiculous, probably doable with S ranks though. Too bad there's also an EXPERT MODE, how the FFFF are you supposed to do that? Terrible. You don't get better rewards for doing missions on harder modes either. Kinda kills the point doesn't it?

03-25-2009   #230 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
If they scaled the mission difficulty right and rewards for it, I'll call it....EARLY OFFICIAL RELEASE.

Normal is challenging. Hard is ridiculous, probably doable with S ranks though. Too bad there's also an EXPERT MODE, how the FFFF are you supposed to do that? Terrible. You don't get better rewards for doing missions on harder modes either. Kinda kills the point doesn't it?
Agreed, beating a normal mode quest gives you 4 more exp than an easy. Woo~

03-25-2009   #231 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

i made like 5 accounts but the one I'm on most is probably MewHK

XD

(why? cuz of the friggin Gacha) D<

edit: normal help pls

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 03-25-2009 at 05:29 PM.

03-25-2009   #232 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Dammit, someone schedule a time for us all to do normal =<...

03-25-2009   #233 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Yesterday I kept getting dced in the Factory stage (right after killing all the Ball), I really wonder if I still have the guts to do quest stage Orz

03-25-2009   #234 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Dammit, someone schedule a time for us all to do normal =<...
I am on pretty much 16 hrs on friday so we can meet?

for those that had changed IGNs please relist them

thanks

03-25-2009   #235 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
I am on pretty much 16 hrs on friday so we can meet?

for those that had changed IGNs please relist them

thanks
TarpMe - MrClastro

I'll probably change it again since I wanna gamble on new accounts 8D

03-25-2009   #236 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

every time I try to log in to the game I get this message, can someone tell me what it means?

03-25-2009   #237 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

im still gacha-ing for the laser EZ8 even though I have Buster
My new IGN: Hexi
and yea, I need to do the normals too
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

03-25-2009   #238 (permalink)
too much effort
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRhymenoceros
every time I try to log in to the game I get this message, can someone tell me what it means?

Wrong password.

03-25-2009   #239 (permalink)
Classic.
Games
Trickster Online

TheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the roughTheRhymenoceros is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to TheRhymenoceros
Class: Professional badass
Level: 27

Quote:

Ok Wiess you might want to add that you need to activate your account by signing into the site befroe you can log into the game. (thats what I had to do at least)

03-25-2009   #240 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Ok Wiess you might want to add that you need to activate your account by signing into the site befroe you can log into the game. (thats what I had to do at least)
okie thanks for that information