ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2013   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon Nest

nikomaru is on a distinguished road
IGN: Hildalfr
Class: Engineer to_librarian
Guild: PanzerEize

thou can use Akatsuki on mission with beam type boss like :
- destroy apsalus 2
- gundam, to the sea of stars
- etc.
though mine is Shira not Oowa, but thats basicaly same beam coating right?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2013   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

acss is on a distinguished road

If you want pure mission suit, these are some which you could consider getting, such as HAC EW, V2B, V2AB, Quin Mantha, Neue Ziel. Akatsuki Oowashi aint that practical for mission if you already had those above, since not all boss are pure beam based

In term of pvp, if you are a beginner, I think unicorn would be a better choice, as you it a pretty straight forward unit where you wont need to consider when to R or not R, and still able to shoot while hiding. Akatsuki wont be able to do so, since it long range beam wont able to shoot while in cover. Beam reflecting sounds good, but usually others will just throw you a special when saw it activated.

DX and Reborns is a good choice also where Reborns could hit those behind cover with homing fangs. DX itself excel in the skill where tifa prayers activates at 70% hp and with its strong twin satellite cannon map beam. DX will be more flexible considering it has no limitation for mode switching unlike Reborns where you need to wait for the bit/fang to reload.

I hardly touch sniping unit, so not much can comment on cherudium

07-03-2013   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JM9991 is on a distinguished road

Only piece of advice is like to give atm would be don't throw too much cash at your monitor for s ranks. Try to build some and get good at saving up points. I played sdgo for about 8 months with only a Freedom and HACEW for my s ranks. You really should get used to the lower ranks as well.

07-03-2013   #64 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM9991
Only piece of advice is like to give atm would be don't throw too much cash at your monitor for s ranks. Try to build some and get good at saving up points. I played sdgo for about 8 months with only a Freedom and HACEW for my s ranks. You really should get used to the lower ranks as well.
I believe it's okay to spend a bit when you start. You get your favorite suits and you use them like mad, you get really use to the suit and your skills(i.e. melee, sniping, support, etc.) would get better. Just use your favorites like non-stop, until you can build a new S rank.

When you build a new S rank, make sure it's something different from what you already have. That way your skillset and suit choice is more diversified.

I highly disencourage spending/hoarding on S ranks when you're a new player. Sure, you have a bijillion suits to choose from and suits for every role, but that doesn't mean you can PLAY those roles.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

07-03-2013   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
I believe it's okay to spend a bit when you start. You get your favorite suits and you use them like mad, you get really use to the suit and your skills(i.e. melee, sniping, support, etc.) would get better. Just use your favorites like non-stop, until you can build a new S rank.

When you build a new S rank, make sure it's something different from what you already have. That way your skillset and suit choice is more diversified.

I highly disencourage spending/hoarding on S ranks when you're a new player. Sure, you have a bijillion suits to choose from and suits for every role, but that doesn't mean you can PLAY those roles.
Agree to both above. Since astro is hard to come by for myself, I tend to figure out which S-rank suits I want to specialize in or play most of the time.

Instead of buying suits with astro, an alternative is to use the astro for custom slots since custom slots are tough to come by. (80 per slot is a lot for just random drops... unless there's event)

As mentioned before, Akatsuki Oowashi is a good suit. Fast/smooth melee + spammable/high damage long-range + beam coating. Haven't played Reborn but I'd say it'd be a better choice considering it's expensive to build like the 00R.

07-03-2013   #66 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I usually wont advice of throwing cash to get normal S rank, unless you are really desperate enough for a particular unit. I myself never spend a penny in this game for the 1st 1 and half year, till when all my 4 pages of hangar are almost populated by S rank which build through point/g mix plan. And I never bother spend cash on normal S since those will be available in mix plan later.

07-04-2013   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I really like this thread because it's making me analyze the suits I've had for months vs the suits I've had for weeks vs the suits I've had for a few days. Quick gen 6 question- What's better for AS The O (Beam Saber) and GN Flag. I've got them with melee parts, should I use assault instead? •On Topic• What's better as a melee s rank, 00 or Susanowo?

07-04-2013   #68 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM9991
I really like this thread because it's making me analyze the suits I've had for months vs the suits I've had for weeks vs the suits I've had for a few days. Quick gen 6 question- What's better for AS The O (Beam Saber) and GN Flag. I've got them with melee parts, should I use assault instead? •On Topic• What's better as a melee s rank, 00 or Susanowo?
No GN Flag AS rank, hope you mean Masurao.

Masurao survives better in my opinion, but The O (Beam Saber) is so much harder to deal with.

Susanowo is a better choice, 00 should be left in the hangar gathering dust.

07-04-2013   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Majority will choose either assault or ambush (base on wiki, since I dont know what its named in NA).

Assault type focus more in hp armor increment, but will drop your unit damage, where ambush type equip a turbo engine to your unit, but by sacrificing defense.

07-04-2013   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Wasn't talking about Masurao. Was saying AS The O and GN Flag as two diff suits. GN Flag as in the A rank. Also is called Charge in NA instead of Ambush.

07-05-2013   #71 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

What custom parts should I add to Akatsuki? I was thinking maybe the same ones I did with F91 to make him speedy. Or perhaps HP/Defense to make him a pain to deal with?

07-06-2013   #72 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
What custom parts should I add to Akatsuki? I was thinking maybe the same ones I did with F91 to make him speedy. Or perhaps HP/Defense to make him a pain to deal with?
Honestly you should just go test it out yourself which type suits you more, as you the only one who use it. Cost for resetting parts is just plain cheap