ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-28-2013   #41 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Although lacking in damage (and range), Arios might be a good pick for SS Arios. Plus that pincer dash is always useful for trapping enemies as well as for running away.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2013   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Phelgming will become famous soon enough
IGN: Phelgming
Class: Ultra-n00b
Level: WO
Guild: N/A

From what little I used it (I got a rental), Arios was annoyingly bad... I honestly wouldn't pick it up unless you want Ascalon in the future (which could be a few months to a few years from now for NA) and even then, I have no idea how good Ascalon is aside from word of mouth (text of finger? I don't know... -__-').

That said, it was fun to hit-and-run with its dash. I also liked abusing the Slow effect on its W3.

So yeah, fun, buuut... I don't like saying it because I really did only use it a little, but I feel it actually is pretty bad... Probably the worst S-Rank I've ever used (aside from maybe the unbuffed "Beginner Three," but that was almost a year ago)... -__-'
Favorite Unit: Hi-Nu Gundam
Short Term Goal: N/A
Continuing Goal: C-Rank Army
Long Term Goal: Reach OC EX on all Nu Gundams (Nu, HWS, DFF, and Hi-Nu)

06-29-2013   #43 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Alright, duely noted.

How about Double X, Sinaju, Unicorn NT-D, 00 Raiser or Reborns?

Just need some opinions, that's all [:

06-29-2013   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterEden EternalLa TalePhantasy Star Online 2
Awards Facebook Fan

Xerra is on a distinguished road
IGN: mikhaelcivic
Class: Close-Range / Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦
Guild: I.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
Alright, duely noted.

How about Double X, Sinaju, Unicorn NT-D, 00 Raiser or Reborns?

Just need some opinions, that's all [:
Double X : Decent enough for me. And the vulcan in mode 2 hurt quite a bit. The TSC is good, but the reload is super long, but becomes fast enough when skill 2 activates. This unit is also the only S rank (not an SS or SR) that have 6 weapons (cmiiw). Usually S rank units only have 3 weapon on mode 1 and 2 weapon on mode 2, totaling only 5 weapons in total.

Sinanju : Doesn't have it.

Unicorn NT-D : Doesn't have it as well, but from what i've read it's a good unit, but becomes boring after long time of use.

00 Raiser : Not that strong anymore in the current meta (at least in HK, still waiting to be Gen 6 soon. I dunno how it fares in Gen 6), but in the right hand, it still can be an annoyance. Basically, need skill to use it well.

Reborns : Doesn't have it. But people said it's a good unit, both before and after gen 6.

Well that's my opinion, hope it helps.

06-29-2013   #45 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvary
Double X : Decent enough for me. And the vulcan in mode 2 hurt quite a bit. The TSC is good, but the reload is super long, but becomes fast enough when skill 2 activates. This unit is also the only S rank (not an SS or SR) that have 6 weapons (cmiiw). Usually S rank units only have 3 weapon on mode 1 and 2 weapon on mode 2, totaling only 5 weapons in total.

Sinanju : Doesn't have it.

Unicorn NT-D : Doesn't have it as well, but from what i've read it's a good unit, but becomes boring after long time of use.

00 Raiser : Not that strong anymore in the current meta (at least in HK, still waiting to be Gen 6 soon. I dunno how it fares in Gen 6), but in the right hand, it still can be an annoyance. Basically, need skill to use it well.

Reborns : Doesn't have it. But people said it's a good unit, both before and after gen 6.

Well that's my opinion, hope it helps.
Oh I wasn't asking if those units have the 3 shot burst weapons! I just wanted opinions on them overall. Like fun wise and also how good the suit is in general. I'm a pretty decent player, won quite a few pvp matches already and I haven't been playing long at all!

06-29-2013   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterEden EternalLa TalePhantasy Star Online 2
Awards Facebook Fan

Xerra is on a distinguished road
IGN: mikhaelcivic
Class: Close-Range / Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦
Guild: I.V.

Quote:
Oh I wasn't asking if those units have the 3 shot burst weapons! I just wanted opinions on them overall. Like fun wise and also how good the suit is in general. I'm a pretty decent player, won quite a few pvp matches already and I haven't been playing long at all!
Well then...

Double X : Like i said above, decent enough. Not too strong nor too weak. It got the weapon for quite every range. Quite fun to use. The Beam SP hurts. I see many people like to spam it's Beam SP.

Unicorn NT-D : A good unit. That Beam magnum hurts and hit far as well. It also have NT-D means no funnel will attack you in that mode, if there's a person somehow launch a funnel at you, they will eat their own funnel. Minus side : it gets boring after long time of use.

00 Raiser : A good unit as well. But as i said, need skill in playing it to make it an annoyance to the enemy. It's fun to use, quantisation is always welcome. As a rock in RPS it does it's job well... hence it's position in Tier 1 rock. But like i said again, HK hasn't entered Gen 6 yet, so i don't know how it fares in Gen 6.

I hope those above can answer your question better.
As for Sinanju and Reborns, i can't comment on it since i don't have it nor do i know it's gameplay style well enough.

06-29-2013   #47 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Double X: This suit is very straight forward. To be honest with you, mode 2 is relatively better than mode 1, so most players stay in mode 2. This suit puts WZC to shame where it is much more mobile and can destroy incoming suits close range or long range. Skill 2, the microwave cannon is dangerous when your hp reaches that stage, where your microwave long range sniping weapon reloads faster. What I like to do is use the sniper part and scope snipe. It does quite alot of damage. The vulcans in mode two is killer, plows through most suits and tears through MA. The kd hammer is wonderful in slowing down things that come melee for you. Overall, I like DX alot. I have it in TW and KR.

Sinanju: This suit is very good as well because it is relatively offensive. Mode 1 is all beams, but the stun rifle it has is very good. Mode 2 is where Sinanju excels, fast melee, very fast zook weapon and the not Char kick packs a lot of damage if you crit with it!

Unicorn NT-D: Very nice beam magnum, very easy to aim and the melee in mode 2 is very nice! I don't particularly like mode 1 because the melee is super slow. I have the suit in TW, KR and NA.

00 Raiser: Too be honest, I hate the suit but I got it in TW, KR and NA as well. The suit got nerfed multiple times yet people still use it today! 00 Raiser's melee is quite nice in both modes, mode 1 has bigger reach and mode 2 is faster. I feel like mode 1 is not as strong because mode 2 does better overall. mode 2 melee offers very fast ZBS and the linear rifle does quite some damage. This suit is not built to fight MA, so don't try going head on into attacking giants.

Reborns: I hate fighting against this thing because it's freaking annoying. Mode 2 is very mobile with very annoying weapons. The homing fangs have very far range and can curve quite far. KD weapon, well is a KD weapon, nothing to talk about it. About mode 1, the rifle hurts, but reloads too slow. The melee is very short. If you throw out fangs, can't change to mode 2, best option is to stay in mode 2. I have this in KR and TW.

06-29-2013   #48 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Sinanju's homing tomahawks can also be used to finish off wounded enemies.

00 Raiser is still quite good, although outclassed by 007/g in terms of damage, has a very versatile moveset. I used to hate it but now I use it the most out of all my melee suits because of the speed and reach of melee it possesses. But of course, its all a matter of feeling when playing 00R. Some hate it, some love it. Don't go running around waving swords blindly. It has beam rifles and linear guns, as well as homing missiles. Go use those too.

Reborns has lolfangs that puts the hurt on nearly everything. Beam rifle pierces infighter and is very damaging. I personally don't hog mode 2 because I like to send out the GN Fangs, but I throw out missiles and KD beams when needed.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

06-29-2013   #49 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

I see I see. Thanks a bunch for the input.

Now, would you guys recommend any of those suits over each other? I'm just trying to get my moneys worth for whichever I pick. Also, don't hesitate to recommend a suit I didn't mention!

Right now it's a choice between DX, Sinaju and Reborns..but out of those more or so Sinaju because I already bought 2 long range/papers earlier this month!

06-29-2013   #50 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I see I see. Thanks a bunch for the input.

Now, would you guys recommend any of those suits over each other? I'm just trying to get my moneys worth for whichever I pick. Also, don't hesitate to recommend a suit I didn't mention!

Right now it's a choice between DX, Sinaju and Reborns..but out of those more or so Sinaju because I already bought 2 long range/papers earlier this month!
You might as well get Sinanju, the other two have more range game, Sinanju can choose what it wants to do.

06-29-2013   #51 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

I would choose Reborns over DX simply because Reborns is what a paper should be. Long range weapons, missiles, funnels, and range SP.

I prefer Sinanju over NT-D because of the stun. People say it is a difficult MS to use, but it is not that hard once you get familiar with the timing. Plus it becomes a good melee MS when you purge, not to mention that Bazooka that can kill mobile armors in a flash.

NT-D isn't bad, but when you can't melee with the slow ass animation and you're forced to just spam the magnum, then it becomes a one trick pony for me. It repels funnels, big whoop. Sinanju can poke with the stun gun, the tomahawks, and then SP when the enemy is soft enough. Switching between range and melee mode is crucial as you cannot revert back. It becomes holywtfbbqfast when Ghost of the Red Comet kicks in.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

06-29-2013   #52 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Don't get 00R until you are fully aware of what you're doing. It's really easy to play quantize suits in a wrong way.

Reborns is a good choice but the defense is kind of iffy. The most balanced suit I would say is NTD, since you'll be using the beam magnum mostly and it has pretty good defense.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

06-29-2013   #53 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Alright, I picked up Sinaju and also picked up the Wing Zero Custom package (nostalgia and had enough left over). Time to play around for a bit!

Also, I have 90 Custom Kits or whatever..what do they do if I use them all on a unit and unlock that last slot? Is that just for custom parts? Did they take the whole leveling thing out of the game with G-generation? Like where you can allocate your custom points?

06-29-2013   #54 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Alright, I picked up Sinaju and also picked up the Wing Zero Custom package (nostalgia and had enough left over). Time to play around for a bit!

Also, I have 90 Custom Kits or whatever..what do they do if I use them all on a unit and unlock that last slot? Is that just for custom parts? Did they take the whole leveling thing out of the game with G-generation? Like where you can allocate your custom points?
Yah, it allows you to use an extra custom part.

06-29-2013   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JM9991 is on a distinguished road

Now it's all about custom parts not points. Custom slots are now very important on to what extent you can customize your suit. Basically/ you can customize a suit in a few categories but once you choose one you gotta sick with it until you test your build. It's a lot cheaper to reset now in my experience. I've been able to give Gundam Hyper Hammer faster melee than ZBS... in na btw, what's your IGN I'd gladly fight you and give you help in game.

06-29-2013   #56 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Alright, thanks again for the help!

Also, IGN:GigaBowser

06-29-2013   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
So I'll just bump this topic whenever I have a question on a suit! So, anyway...

Thinking of getting Arios! Think it'd be worth it? I have around 400 Astros at the moment. Saw someone use Arios before in a few matches and the suit seemed so awesome with the 3 burst smg.

Anyone have any suggestions if Arios isn't a good choice?
can you list the units there are available, i dont play NA but arios is quite a bad choice

06-29-2013   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

acss is on a distinguished road

Arios is still ok if the server you in doesnt have too much anti beam ms yet, else it can be quite annoying when over 50% of your opposing team had Ifield or related skill.

As for sinanju, it mid range beam rifle can be quite awkward when you used to the range of normal mid range beam, since its beam range is slighter shorter. Sometimes you just wont able to hit your enemy even you can see it. Decision for when to purge armor is also important, as you only left with bazooka after purging.

Unicorn NTD, a good suit imo for beginner to train their accuracy and get use to shoot and hide. Funnel/bit controlling skill is good nowdays with so many like to spam their funnel/ bit

OOR, powerful unit for experience user, but not necessary for new player. Quantizing is double edge sword, where using it well can really annoyed you opponent, but can annoyed yourself if not familiar with it, since you unit basically left with 1 skill only. Experience player will just straight give you special attack if available when seeing quantizing.

Last edited by acss; 06-30-2013 at 06:07 AM.

07-01-2013   #59 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Is the Akatsuki OO any good? I've read that it's skill when under 40% health deflects all beam type weapons, so I figured that'd be incredibly good and useful for mission and some pvp.

List of available suits I'm considering buying at the moment:

Double X
Unicorn NT-D
Cherudim
Akatsuki Oo
Reborns

Units I have:

Sinaju
W0Cew
HACew
F91
Destiny

Keep in mind I do missions way more than PvP. So if someone can give their opinions mission based more or so than pvp, that'd be awesome.

Last edited by Zero; 07-01-2013 at 07:46 PM.

07-01-2013   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Is the Akatsuki OO any good? I've read that it's skill when under 40% health deflects all beam type weapons, so I figured that'd be incredibly good and useful for mission and some pvp.

List of available suits I'm considering buying at the moment:

Double X
Unicorn NT-D
Cherudim
Akatsuki Oo
Reborns

Units I have:

Sinaju
W0Cew
HACew
F91
Destiny

Keep in mind I do missions way more than PvP. So if someone can give their opinions mission based more or so than pvp, that'd be awesome.
akatsuki is quite a good unit, it takes, of course quite a bit of skill to master but its amongst the most versatile units in the game (full beamed), his kit is great and his mobility with its skill2 is amazing.

if i had to buy, probably reborns or cherudim, since they're hard to make, aka is easy

Last edited by Uncharted; 07-01-2013 at 08:53 PM.