ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks
Default [MSoTW] [CB] GNAE (KanonoXlove)

By KanonoXlove

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , GUYS AND GIRLS . Today I present you with the 1st S rank Rock that I was ever interested to , PRESENTING THE GN Arms Type E Exia.

My Summary on GN Arms Type E Exia
GN Arms Type E Exia , or GNAE is a S rank Rock Type MS released during Generation 2 of SDGO ( Not trying to make it sound old but it`s still good ) , I like this unit very much even though this is the only MS that gives me problems OCing ................ but still OC is not THAT important or a must and most importantly , until today GNAE is still a strong and good mobile suit ( Armor in Main Mode ) to use. This Unit is mixed from a plan by mixing a C1 Exia + Kyrios + Dynames + Virtue . Though there are other good rocks to get as the A rank cap is quite expensive . But GNAE is a good choice if you want it .

Main Mode

Stats
Atk : 18.3
Def : 21.3
Agi : 21.6
Spd : 27.6
Hp : 15.3
SP : 21.3

Quite decent I must say , The stats are pretty much everything you`ll ever need . If your saying the attack or defense or speed is lacking ....... I have no idea what to say .

Weapons

Large GN Blades : 1800 damage , A really good and fast 2 hit melee weapon . Good for support and offense . Does REALLY HIGH DAMAGE If you get crits on both hits . Even some units can die by just taking 2 crit hits from this melee weapon . Also cancels very well . This is also a very good weapon to fight anti flinch units or MAs , Just don`t get hit by them .....

GN Beam Rifle : 1300 damage , Nothing much to say . A Regular Beam Rifle that hits good damage .

Large GN Cannons : 1000 damage x 2 , One of the spotlights and main reasons of why GNAE is a good suit . These double shot GN Cannons hit really hard and can be shot from a huge distance . The only problem is that there is a slight delay before firing . Timing and manual aim is needed to be able to use this weapon properly . If you manage to get Crits while hitting enemies . Profit is gained ( unless that enemy has I Field ) . You are also immobile while firing this weapon so only fire this weapon when you are 100% Sure there is no enemy at your back while firing this weapon or there aren`t too many enemies at your front ( sides dont matter because you got shields up on your left and right ) .

Beam SP = Usual big wide beam SP .

Shield Info = Blocks both sides , has 5000 HP and decreases 80% of damage taken .

Horizontal Boost Duration : 5.56 Seconds

Vertical Boost Duration : 2.78 seconds

Purged Mode ( Exia Gundam )

Stats
Atk : 21.3
Def : 18.3
Agi : 21.9
Spd : 24.6
HP : 15.3
SP : 21.3

Purged mode has a quite a problem for Defense , when you purge you trade defense for attack . You must be careful not to get hit much in this form .

Weapons

GN Short + Long Blade : 1420 Damage , When you purge GNAE , an turn to Exia , You`ll get a very good 5 hit melee . Its very quick and high damaging . Its also easy to MCA or SS with it . Also cancels very well .

GN Beam Rifle : 1200 Damage , your only ranged weapon in Exia mode . Regular beam rifle , nothing much . Though some people say the rifle is bad ......... I find it fine though .

Melee SP : The animation is quite cool in my opinion , Exia does a ballet spin with the GN Blades , dashes back while shooting GN Rifle 3 times , Does a pose then does a drill spin on the enemy with the GN Blades ending the SP with a Stab .

Shield Info = Blocks damage from your left , has 2000 HP and decreases 50% damage taken from enemy weapons .

Horizontal Boost Duration : 5 seconds

Vertical Boost Duration : 2.5 seconds

Skill Set

Defense Up : Increases 4.5 Defense , nothing special but ... Veteran Infighter was better

Trans-AM(GN Arms) : One of the most special skills in SDGO the TRANS-AM Skill . GN Arms version of Trans-AM increases movement speed , boost duration , boost recovery , agility , agility and maximizes attack ( meaning all hits are SMASH ) .

Stat Builds
C HP OC Def = The most standard build for GNAE , makes GNAE tank more damage and SP . I went for this build as this defense build is really good for my playing style .

C HP OC Atk = This build is for tanking some SP hits and dealing a huge ton of damage . This build is quite good as you can dish out a lot of damage with the weapons on GNAE .

C Def OC Def = Makes GNAE tank more damage more affective than Hp/Def against normal weapon damage but , SP hits you more seriously in this build .

C Atk OC Atk = The most risky build for GNAE , This build is recomended only if you know how to dodge fire and you are sure you don`t take many hits . But this build is very affective if you know how to survive well as you can a whole lot more damage while being alive .

HEY HIKARI , HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS THING ?
SHADDUP wait *cough cough* Ok here are my tips for GNAE .

Tips for Main Mode
In this mode , one of the main disadvantages you got is that your quite a big of a target , so try to attack and react smartly as fast as you can . Play smart , abuse the cover you get in maps to avoid damage . When retreating let your left or right sides face the enemy since you have shields on both sides . Support and help your team and don`t rush blindly . Try not to waste any bullets and make them all hit . Also if you are facing problems against units with beam defense . Feel free to purge for the awesome melee or just use the two hit melee simultaneously . Also if your being meleed , try to face your shields at the enemy .

Tips for R Mode
One of my favourite reasons for playing this MS , The Exia form . You can purge right away at the start of the match but I don`t recomend it . But if you can , you can deal a lot of melee damage with the purged mode . But for tips nothing much . Except that extra caution should be taken while in purged mode because purged mode has a lot lower defense then main mode . And my last tip is that , the melee speed of Purged GNAE can be a lot faster if you time your clicking after each hit instead of spamming left click . Try to click each time after a hit animation is finish and the melee will be faster .

My personal Opinions about The GN Arms Type E Exia
GN Arms may not be as strong as it used to be back then , But its still good today . May as strong compared to IJ or 007S/G or X3 though . The only flaw I find is the pure beam ranged weapons thingy ..... But the melee makes up for it .

Pros and Cons

Pros
> Has MA properties
> High damaging ranged weapons
> High damaging and high speed melee
> Good Skill Set
> High moving speed

Cons
> Huge target in GN Arms form
> Quite Low Defense in purged form
> All Beam Weapons

Gameplay Videos

Pre Nerf Version by EMWS

Today`s Version by BerserkD

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-24-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Ok Its all right now , Thank you for editing .

Last edited by KanonoXlove; 12-24-2011 at 10:22 PM.

12-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

i find GNAE's purge mode the best purge ever, the beam rifle feels really good, i dont even get how people can say it's bad, plus its a rock, dont expect a high damaging nor high agility beam rifle, which, in this case it is (not high damaging, but the animation is really smooth)
also the cancel is really really good

ps. infighter + long range + 2 hit KD + beam rifle was kinda ridiculous tho i think they should revert it now since he is most likely to get r*ped by almost anything

ps2. oh my god im gonna have to take my time to read and comment all the MSoTW

12-24-2011   #4 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
i find GNAE's purge mode the best purge ever, the beam rifle feels really good, i dont even get how people can say it's bad, plus its a rock, dont expect a high damaging nor high agility beam rifle, which, in this case it is (not high damaging, but the animation is really smooth)

ps. infighter + long range + 2 hit KD + beam rifle was kinda ridiculous tho i think they should revert it now since he is most likely to get r*ped by almost anything

Yeah .... I miss infighter , the EMWS vid shows how much GNAE can tank with Infighter QQ . Though , its still fine to use .

12-24-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunbound

Nemeniah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Nemeniah
IGN: Asanagi
Class: Feeder lt_bard
Level: Bronze Diamond

Other than the overuse of ellipsis, pretty nice article overall.

This was one of the suit I hate to face in the past because of how feggy its playstyle is, especially high OC'd ones.

TW SDGO IGN: Asanagi
SEA SDGO IGN: Nemeniah

12-24-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted

It's purge mode has almost the fastest melee ever without limiter release skill.

12-24-2011   #7 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
It's purge mode has almost the fastest melee ever without limiter release skill.
Exia 7 Swords has about the same speed with the recent melee speed buff ...... so dam fast @_@ , now if only Purged GN Arms had a stats ailment melee combo attack