Stats in mode 1 and 2
Attack and speed, agility goes up, defense goes down
Melee: 2-hit KD, can chain up to 4 hits
Do ppl even use this?
Beam Pistol(Low Output): 3 shot burst
Basically your main firepower in mode 1. Despite being a main weapon, its damage is depressing, but bear it.
Beam Pistol(High Output): Stun ailment
Good weapon, but depressing reload. Use it to support teammates.
Voiture Lumiere(Melee): 5 hit KD
A melee that makes even rocks shiver
Voiture Lumiere(Beam): A non-homing beam boomerang
High damage, fast flying speed, really wide splash area, it basically is one of the best weapons in the game. Its only drawback is having only 7 shots with an average reload, which isn't a big drawback really. Oh, and it's a beam, so Stargazer ends up with no ballistic weapons in the end.
Voiture Lumiere(Melee): Dash with slow effect
Did I say softmax is crazy? Well, it is. Giving such a weapon to a paper is really over the board. It basically lets Stargazer beat all rocks with melee when timed right.
1: Defense Up - increases defense by 9%
2: Voiture Lumiere - When the unit's health drops below 70%, the unit is changed to Voiture Lumiere Mode and its attack, defense against medium-range weapons, movement speed, boost speed, boost duration, and boost recovery is increased. On activation, this skill does slight damage and stun to surrounding units.
The greatest pain of this suit will be filling up sp for skill 2. With only a beam machine gun to use to mainly fill up SP(melee and stun beam being rather unreliable), it will be a great suffering. However, once Voiture Lumiere is activated, the suit becomes greatly hax.
Not only does it get much more mobile with increased boosters, its arms also improve. For one, its melee becomes enough to face against most rocks. And most inportantly, its W2 becomes hax. That beam it shoots not only does good damage, it has a splash area wide enough to just barely "graze" the target yet hit. Combine that with the moblity granted to the suit and it becomes possibly one of the best paper.
The point of the suit is HP management. The defenses of the suit are so meager, even with defense up and the medium-weapon damage reduction of Voiture Lumiere, the suit's armor is like a sheet of paper. This means being too active can end you up being cannon fodder.
Point? Play this suit like you would play NinTenDo. Follow your teammates and support them with your guns. When skill 2 activates, fly around the battlefield, picking on stray rocks and rape them with your w2. There really isn't much to this suit. If you know how to play NinTenDo, then you got 70% of this suit in your hands. If you have good HP management even with low defenses, then you got the other 30%. Do that, and you will see the power of the suit that can make even 00R and 007 shiver in fear.
One thing: I-field MA's, avoid them like the plague.
its all about skill maintaining
PS. ive been busy lately, and im not too free on time. i barely spared enough time to write this guide, so it even lacks videos. please excuse me if it looks something like a crude rough draft