ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2011   #1 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)
Default [MSoTW] [05/09~11/09] Victory 2 Buster

Spoiler!

Here we are again with another exciting (or not) MSoTW. I'll try to keep this as realistic as possible while keeping you entertained at the same time. So sit back, relax, and have a good one!

Anyway, this week's review is about Victory 2 Buster, or more popularly known as V2 Buster or V2B ingame. Hailed as the original rock reaper due to the massive HAC hatred, though the suit's potential was not fully recognized until the succeeding months of its release. This is my very first S rank ever and I'm going to share my thoughts regarding this suit (as well as some secrets) to you.

Now what makes V2B special? It looks plain Buster! How do I shot V2B?

Err, let's discuss about the weapons first.

Weapons:

W1: Micromissile Pod - The bread and butter of V2 Buster. Functions like AR Dynames' Spray Missiles but with more damage and range. Fires 6 missiles each. Now with the ammo buff, you can now shoot 2 missiles! Medium reload, but becomes fast with reload up.

How 2 W1???!1

W2: Spray Beam Pod - The second most annoying weapon and probably the strongest hitting weapon in V2B's arsenal. Can One hit KO almost anything except some scissors probably, but nothing a few OC points can't fix. The spray pod fires 9 shots in one burst.

Damage Calculation:

325*20 = 6500
Since 9 shots are fired per burst, we could say that each individual beam does 722 damage each? Maybe, or it could be a fixed value if ALL shots hit. But enough about that.

W3: Mega Beam Cannon - KD beam, nothing special. Makes you immobile while firing. Long reload, and becomes better with reload up.

W4: Beam Special

But wait there's more!

Yeah, you go Billy!

Pressing R makes you go into V2 Mode, which is a naked version of V2 with purged weapons. In V2 mode, the stat grid is inverted and you get more attack than defense. At OC6 full attack, you get a maxed attack stat at purge. Since it's purge mode, that means you can't go back to Buster mode.

W1: Beam Saber - Nothing special. 3 hits to knockdown.

W2: Mega Beam Rifle - Standard beam flashlight. Remember when I said you get maxed attack with OC6 full attack? Try hitting enemies with this and you'll see HAC's cry even in Siege mode. 28 attack is comparable to both DX and WZC's snipe mode, but with more ammo!

Plus you get a cool melee special.

Skills

Reload up - Increases all weapon's reload speed by 25%. The godmode skill to have for ALL suits... well, almost.

Stand Up to the Victory (Buster)
- Movement speed greatly increased, Attack Up, Defense Up, Radar, Search distance increased, when the HP of the unit drops below 55%.

Comparisons to other suits:

V2A - V2A is first and foremost, a rock and not a paper. The only thing similar to the two of them is the Mega Beam Cannon. Even the gameplay is different. But if you ask me, I definitely prefer V2B over V2A due to the difference in strength. V2A is more of a defensive suit to me while V2B is simply offense in a tin can.

Kshatriya - People say Kshatriya is better than V2B. I wouldn't know since I haven't played KR yet even though I planned to. But stun piss lazars? Yeah, that sounds like it would hurt a lot.

AR Psyco - Now this is one beast that could probably rival V2B's power, if not more. But I'd rather choose mobility over more power. Plus I like my spray missiles more since there's a lot of I-field suits running around... and Akatsuki.

V2AB - Well it is V2B and V2A combined. The only thing it doesn't have is reload up... OH WAIT IT DOES TOO.

Now how do I V2B???? COME ON TELL ME!!!1

Me: Err, time for some videos?

Probably not as good as the V2B below, but hey it's made to kill off rocks right?

Special Thanks to Cybaster for the V2B video, though I think it was the pre W1 buff version.

General Tips for new V2B users:

It's basically just tag along with a team mate and avoid solo rushing as much as possible. Use your team mate as a distraction and pick off those that turn their backs on you and poof! It became Koko Cr... I mean, instant kill. You can rush solo too but only when you're sure that you can take them by surprise. V2B can really put the entire enemy team into a panic especially if their team mates are dying quickly one by one.

Spoiler!

Thank you for reading!

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Phantasy Star Online 2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター

Last edited by Kenshiro; 09-04-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-04-2011   #2 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

This article is BILLY MAYS tier.

| Adventus |

09-05-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

It's megabeam rifle in purged mode can't even compare to WZC's Twin Buster rifle...
V2B purge wep2 damage = 1850
DX R mode wep1 damage = 1090x2 = 2180 (V2B can beat this at max OC)
WZC R mode wep1 damage = 1250x2 = 2500 (V2B can't compare to it (This without OC is already V2B's R mode max atk....))
Which means there is almost no reason to use purge mode at all...

09-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Purge is good for last stand games and you need the range mode more than spread gun mode. Then again V2B's mode 1 is always vastly superior than purge. I just do it for lulz since W2 in purge is just too hax.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - ホモゲーバスター

09-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Though you have a KD beam, and that lol beam SP which SP counters the other SP types....
If only the purge mode meele was better, than maybe there would be a reason to use it.

09-05-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

I hate V2B so much. Its the paper I have most trouble dealing with because it just does so friggin much damage.

09-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Loved the Billy.

09-05-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Well, mode 2 plays sort of like T3 without the melee and whip. Okay damage, but paper Zeta has 1950 on its flashlight = =...
The melee is exceptionally fast for a paper, though. Good for countering. You should never stray from your team or you are instant food, not having melee or long boost.
BTW, SPD/ATK or full ATK, do you think?
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

Last edited by tehprognoob; 09-05-2011 at 05:42 AM.

09-05-2011   #9 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Nice article~ A good match for the little ball of awesome V2B is.

The only problem I have with V2b besides the ridiculous learning curve on that thing is the fact that there's no melee in the normal mode. Getting left behind in an all-rush rock team and going 3v1 is not nice

09-05-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

adjusting to v2b mode 1 is nothing compared to adjusting to sinanju back when it had beam rifle and no melee after purging
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

09-05-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlineRising Force OnlineLuna Online
Awards Facebook Fan

OMGHAX is on a distinguished road
IGN: OMGHAX/Scythe0fDeath
Class: Berserker
Guild: SDGO HK: 七劍

Nice review as usual.

09-05-2011   #12 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Well, mode 2 plays sort of like T3 without the melee and whip. Okay damage, but paper Zeta has 1950 on its flashlight = =...
The melee is exceptionally fast for a paper, though. Good for countering. You should never stray from your team or you are instant food, not having melee or long boost.
BTW, SPD/ATK or full ATK, do you think?
You do know that V2B's speed is at max, and adding speed won't do much except counteract slow, right?

| Adventus |

09-05-2011   #13 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Some V2B's I see go Agi attack or HP def, though I'm not gonna discuss builds since builds are only as effective as the player. o_o

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - ホモゲーバスター