ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-guides/)
-   -   KR party Needed for Expert 00 Mission (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-guides/99708-kr-party-needed-expert-00-mission.html)

ZechsMarquise 07-25-2011 08:41 PM

KR party Needed for Expert 00 Mission
 
One of my most favored suits, and yet very hard to obtain.

http://sdgowiki.com/w/images/c/cd/Un...ham_custom.png

Expert 00 Mission random reward for mix plans..

I'm looking for pro's who can help me grind this, hope we all can get one while were at it to. So if you know the mission and are willing to help then please post here and i will reply as soon as i see it ^^ thanks in advance!

tehprognoob 07-26-2011 08:46 PM

Play TW, buy it in shop for 5k Gs

ZechsMarquise 07-26-2011 09:41 PM

I would but all my friends play KR SDGO, plus i would have to start all over on TW and Don't have money atm to buy 5k g's to spend in game..

CorePride 07-27-2011 04:11 AM

@gtman: Erm....did you read the "NOTICE, Please READ" post?

Exertim 08-07-2011 08:59 PM

Does anyone still need to do this? I'm 6 vouchers short of the plans and since zergs don't really do this mission on Expert (not anymore, anyways), it's been a huge pain finding rooms. I've been meaning to get this done for a while now in order to mix GN Flag.

Let me know if anyone's interested. I can pretty much swap to any suit for this mission aside from repair units.

Shaard 08-22-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exertim (Post 1583649)
Does anyone still need to do this? I'm 6 vouchers short of the plans and since zergs don't really do this mission on Expert (not anymore, anyways), it's been a huge pain finding rooms. I've been meaning to get this done for a while now in order to mix GN Flag.

Let me know if anyone's interested. I can pretty much swap to any suit for this mission aside from repair units.

have you never gone to the expert mission server? At any given time there's at least 60 rooms doing it. that seems to be the ONLY mission zergs do.

Exertim 08-22-2011 07:28 PM

Yeah, except those aren't public rooms.

Shaard 08-22-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exertim (Post 1591250)
Yeah, except those aren't public rooms.

Quote:

since zergs don't really do this mission on Expert
was just correcting you.

And if you can figure out how they do it all the time with only 2 or 3 people I'd be glad to run it with you

Crimsonred 08-22-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaard (Post 1591275)
was just correcting you.

And if you can figure out how they do it all the time with only 2 or 3 people I'd be glad to run it with you

Hack/Jam, same shit as in TW/HK, its a no brainer.

Shaard 08-23-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimsonred (Post 1591321)
Hack/Jam, same shit as in TW/HK, its a no brainer.

1) I dont know how to hack in SDGO

2) the Jam doesn't work in KR anymore (unless there's one other than the ctrl+alt+esc jam)

Crimsonred 08-23-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaard (Post 1591733)
1) I dont know how to hack in SDGO

2) the Jam doesn't work in KR anymore (unless there's one other than the ctrl+alt+esc jam)

2> It's a program in KR.

Shaard 08-23-2011 08:52 PM

so its a hack then? or is there a chance of getting banned from it?

xdgod 08-24-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaard (Post 1591841)
so its a hack then? or is there a chance of getting banned from it?

if you are hacking..
almost 90%

Shaard 08-24-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdgod (Post 1591932)
if you are hacking..
almost 90%

I was talking about the "jam"

He said there's hacks OR there's the jam.

Which makes me think the "jam" isnt a hack.

hence why I asked =P

Muffinz 08-25-2011 01:06 AM

Would be happy to help if you can get 2 more people to join you Exertim. I gotz a HAC I can provide.

Just let me know lol.

~~ Muf

Shaard 08-25-2011 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muffinz (Post 1592564)
Would be happy to help if you can get 2 more people to join you Exertim. I gotz a HAC I can provide.

Just let me know lol.

~~ Muf

well as i said he's got me so we just need one more.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.