ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (35) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-04-2011   35 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Reset has a spectacular aura aboutReset has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Reset
IGN: uNtR
Class: #1 BvA sup rand?
Default [TW] SDGO Chinese->English Translated Pictorial Guides (User Friendly)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////Content//////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Commonly used Chinese Characters. Learn it!

"走 or 走吧(98)" = Go / Start the Game/ F5
"刀戰 or 禁槍" = Melee Only
"" = Kick (A Player)

///-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------///
PS: Use Ctrl+F and search for these keywords to find the picture you want Saves you from scrolling through all the pictures.

Pictorial Menu
1. Channel
2. Room Screen
3. Take Quest / Obtain Reward / Forfeit Quest
4. Mission 1-8 Translated!
5. Create Game #1
6. Create Game #2
7. Game Room
8. Game Master
9. Send Emails
10. Obtain Game drops / Recieve Rank Up Gifts
11. User Info
12. Capsule Drawing
13. Shop (Rent/Purchase Gundams, Gundam-MixPlans and Miscs)
14. Stash/Inventory
15. Factory
16. Game Settings/Options (Graphic/Sound) #1
17. Game Settings/Options (Game/Macro/Controls) #2
18. PvP Screen
19. Charge Your Machine!
20. Friend List
21. Over Custom (OC) #1
22. Over Custom (OC) #2

///-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------///

1. Channel

2. Room Screen

3. Take Quest / Obtain Reward / Forfeit Quest

4. Mission 1-8 Translated!

Last edited by Reset; 10-22-2011 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added new stuff

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-04-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

5. Create Game #1

6. Create Game #2

7. Game Room

8. Game Master

01-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

9. Send Emails

10. Obtain Game drops / Recieve Rank Up Gifts

11. User Info

Last edited by Reset; 01-07-2011 at 11:33 PM.

01-04-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

12. Capsule Drawing

13. Shop (Rent/Purchase Gundams, Gundam-MixPlans and Miscs)

14. Stash/Inventory

15. Factory

Last edited by Reset; 10-21-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Reuploaded Pic, cuz tinypic removed it QQ

01-04-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

16. Game Settings/Options (Graphic/Sound) #1

17. Game Settings/Options (Game/Macro/Controls) #2

18. PvP Screen

19. Charge Your Machine!

20. Friend List

21. Over Custom (OC) #1 - Buy Lvl Protector (Prevents machine dropping to 0 OC if fail to OverCustom)

22. Over Custom (OC) #2 - Upgrade your machine

Last edited by Reset; 01-07-2011 at 11:10 PM.

01-05-2011   #6 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Well done. I was planning to do something like this during x2, but you beat me to it, and damn, it is comprehensive.

My only suggestion is the screen navigation for PvP mode.

I'll sticky it. Good job.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-05-2011 at 01:17 AM.

01-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Well done. I was planning to do something like this during x2, but you beat me to it, and damn, it is comprehensive.

My only suggestion is the screen navigation for PvP mode.

I'll sticky it. Good job.
Haha :P Thanks for the feedback and sticky bro~~~~ really really warming to see appreciative comments after having spent some good hours translating them.

Also, I've taken your suggestion and made a pvp screen guide and will create & upload other pictorials when I get the chance to.

*edit*
Quote:
No problem. You really deserve it.

I think it is better if you place that image to the post before mine (in post #5), so that it flows continuously.
Thank you and done

*edit #2*
Quote:
EDIT: Another suggestion. You can do a detailed translation of the quest list. Tell me if you need a screenshot of it. If you find it bothersome, I can help out in that.
That's a really good suggestion and will definetly PM you for some screenshots if I get stuck as I've only played this game for about a week so I may not be familiar with a few things

I'll start on it after i get a decent sleep (5am here) XD...

Last edited by Reset; 01-05-2011 at 08:58 AM.

01-05-2011   #8 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwdnznavy
Haha :P Thanks for the feedback and sticky bro~~~~ really really warming to see appreciative comments after having spent some good hours translating them.

Also, I've taken your suggestion and made a pvp screen guide and will create & upload other pictorials when I get the chance to.
No problem. You really deserve it.

I think it is better if you place that image to the post before mine (in post #5), so that it flows continuously.

EDIT: Another suggestion. You can do a detailed translation of the quest list. Tell me if you need a screenshot of it. If you find it bothersome, I can help out in that.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 01-05-2011 at 08:02 AM.

01-06-2011   #9 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

A+ guide here folks. Goddamn read this before you goddamn ask anything.

| Adventus |

01-06-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leongz

Just wow !
This is a whole lots of good stuff for beginners and people who are new to the SDGO-TW 3rd Gen.
From joining servers/channels and mission info till buying stuff from the shops and more detailed info game lobby/translations and oc-system and so much more! Omg! I just lost count.

Great job there.

01-06-2011   #11 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwdnznavy
That's a really good suggestion and will definetly PM you for some screenshots if I get stuck as I've only played this game for about a week so I may not be familiar with a few things

I'll start on it after i get a decent sleep (5am here) XD...
No problem. It's a great project you are working on and I'll do my part to help.

01-08-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
A+ guide here folks. Goddamn read this before you goddamn ask anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleongz
Just wow !
This is a whole lots of good stuff for beginners and people who are new to the SDGO-TW 3rd Gen.
From joining servers/channels and mission info till buying stuff from the shops and more detailed info game lobby/translations and oc-system and so much more! Omg! I just lost count.

Great job there.
Quote:
No problem. It's a great project you are working on and I'll do my part to help.
Appreciated guys, ty

Not the prettiest guide out there, but as long as people find this guide helpful then I'm happy XD

01-08-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2S4 LeagueSoldat

iShorty123 will become famous soon enough
IGN: oiShortyo
Class: Rock and Scissor. to_warrior
Guild: Looking for one
Xfire: ursshorty

Ausome Stuff! Nice job!

04-11-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

japx03 is on a distinguished road

Where can I download the Taiwan Language patch? Because in my SDGO TW the only language i see "[[[ [[["
and also the new skin in game.
Link Please?

Foreigner

04-11-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ZeroKnight is on a distinguished road

There is no language patch unless you're talking about Microsoft.

04-12-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

kaizeruenis is on a distinguished road

Great Job on the Translating those for new people who doesnt read mandarin that well btw maybe if you have time you can translate the quests too? that way it can be way more comprehensible since the wiki fails at times and its more inclined to KR version than tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by japx03
Where can I download the Taiwan Language patch? Because in my SDGO TW the only language i see "[[[ [[["
and also the new skin in game.
Link Please?

Foreigner
you might want to download windows language chinese pack to read it in chinese characters. just look for it in google. (mandarin)