ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

8.2

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-17-2010   #21 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Marisa's Avatar
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,490
iTrader: (0)
Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Bob
Lol, why'd you spend that much? Just learn to enjoy the original . It's a lot cheaper too :P. The only thing I ever painted was a Calamity. It was my first suit... Used the stupid Orange/Black paint that you get tonnes of from mission rewards. I think I put a smiley sticker on its shoulder too lol.
I spent 20k for making a Forbidden Blue...Then I spent 10k more to make it look like Destroy Gundam.
__________________
Cosmic Break IGN - bippusuta
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-17-2010   #22 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Retune's Avatar
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,362
iTrader: (0)
Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuyaIzayoi
I spent 20k for making a Forbidden Blue...Then I spent 10k more to make it look like Destroy Gundam.
I spent 0g to make Kaempfer White/Red (Quest reward) then painted over the red with Blue
__________________
 
05-25-2010   #23 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Blizt's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,877
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Bob
Lol, why'd you spend that much? Just learn to enjoy the original . It's a lot cheaper too :P. The only thing I ever painted was a Calamity. It was my first suit... Used the stupid Orange/Black paint that you get tonnes of from mission rewards. I think I put a smiley sticker on its shoulder too lol.
Because we like to be different and not have our loved suits look no different than any suit on the street.

It's just the same as Char's Zaku II, put on a horn and paint it red
 
05-25-2010   #24 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Retune's Avatar
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,362
iTrader: (0)
Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Because we like to be different and not have our loved suits look no different than any suit on the street.

It's just the same as Char's Zaku II, put on a horn and paint it red
Someone should fulfill Char's fantasy and paint their Zeong Red. It's already got 2 horns anyway
__________________
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Pockie Ninja
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Pockie Ninja

Rating:  

8.3
Hide this banner by registering for our community.