ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (12) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-23-2010   #21 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
It works on TW. I tried it

And its Ctrl-Alt-ESC. Not DEL.
Tested it, can't work from USA, usually will shut the game down on you. Need people in Asia, or preferably TW to host the game.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-23-2010   #22 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

i live in MY and i can jam with no prob at all, except my fingers get tired fast and i get bored even faster...

04-23-2010   #23 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

It works, i tried it too =)
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-24-2010   #24 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
i live in MY and i can jam with no prob at all, except my fingers get tired fast and i get bored even faster...
Lulz. Think about the quest clear and mission rewards x)

04-24-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Inu's been jamming since yesterday. Here's what we've done:

EX3
EX4
EX8

Quite frankly he freaked on EX3 lol.

Tomorrow I'm gonna try EX2 with an alternate strategy than the one Wei posted, Inu Sin and those I know already know what I'm aiming to do, the issue is doing it and successfully.

04-24-2010   #26 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly the old beating a mission legit doesn't exit anymore = =;

04-24-2010   #27 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Inorite. That's why I don't wanna post the program jamming method in the first place. >_>

04-24-2010   #28 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
But doing it normally is so @#$%^&* hard...unless you have "certain" suits for the mission, which I just hated the idea, why didn't they develop the mission to be playable by "most" units (not all since some units just suck too bad...)

I was trying to beat EX2 yesterday, our team tried to do it legitly, but failed the whole afternoon til someone helped us out by jamming

I don't like jamming, nor have I played jammed mission for more than 5 times, but I seriously hate the fcking mission more than this = =

04-24-2010   #29 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
But doing it normally is so @#$%^&* hard...unless you have "certain" suits for the mission, which I just hated the idea, why didn't they develop the mission to be playable by "most" units (not all since some units just suck too bad...)

I was trying to beat EX2 yesterday, our team tried to do it legitly, but failed the whole afternoon til someone helped us out by jamming

I don't like jamming, nor have I played jammed mission for more than 5 times, but I seriously hate the fcking mission more than this = =
That's the whole fun of missions isn't it? You trial and error the methods and suits till you get the correct combination, then you clear it and get the ultimate sense of satisfaction.

I can understand jamming EX7 for RE-GZ and EX8 for Cao Cao, and to a small extent EX2 for RFP, but all other missions do not require jamming.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-24-2010 at 08:13 PM.

04-24-2010   #30 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
That's the whole fun of missions isn't it? You trial and error the methods and suits till you get the correct combination, then you clear it and get the ultimate sense of satisfaction.

I can understand jamming EX7 for RE-GZ and EX8 for Cao Cao, and to a small extent EX2 for RFP, but all other missions do not require jamming.
To tell you the truth, no, that is not fun for me at all.
I hated the idea where I can't use some of my favorite suits to do certain mission, and sometimes when I used that I immediately get kicked...

Sometimes my unit may not be the best but still the decent one, yet I still get kicked...just because I don't have those popular units most ppl are using.

So no, playing the mission with "correct combination" is not fun at all for me.

P.S. Not to mention "correct combination" is always changing, today it may be Cgue, next day it's WZC, then another day by it's Heavyarm Custom...and by then if you tried to use Cgue/WZC or whatever u get kicked again...boo

04-24-2010   #31 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
To tell you the truth, no, that is not fun for me at all.
I hated the idea where I can't use some of my favorite suits to do certain mission, and sometimes when I used that I immediately get kicked...

Sometimes my unit may not be the best but still the decent one, yet I still get kicked...just because I don't have those popular units most ppl are using.

So no, playing the mission with "correct combination" is not fun at all for me.

P.S. Not to mention "correct combination" is always changing, today it may be Cgue, next day it's WZC, then another day by it's Heavyarm Custom...and by then if you tried to use Cgue/WZC or whatever u get kicked again...boo
That's because the patches made suits unsuitable for playing.

Take EX1 for example. It used to be pretty easy. Cgue and WZ can clear it pretty easily. However, after a patch, the Zakus and Psycho tankier and hit much harder. Cgue failed to make the cut due to low HP, while the team can only support 1 WZ due to it's low damage output.

EX2. Cgue can be used for luring, but after a patch that does not work anymore, and thus it can't be used.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-24-2010 at 09:17 PM.

04-24-2010   #32 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

actually the EX mission are suppose to be hard, to train people to work together and think together.

If the game is as it is, everyone for themselves, then teamwork is as crap as it is now.

If that a group succeeded in EX missions, then it proves that their teamwork is highly effective. They can trust each other with their back turned and know that they will be covered.

EX 1 - 8 seriously does not require jamming at all.
MP Qub, RFP, ReGz, Blue Frame 2ndLL and Sousou c4 are probably the only ones that consider "hard hard"

But even then, 2ndLL and ReGz can be easily crashed with 2 bombers.

RFP and MP Qub can be crash with all 4 bomber. Or really good team work

Sousou require teamwork and using free dummy that was given as mission award.

But anyways if thats how people do things, just let them.

04-24-2010   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

123Bob will become famous soon enough

Well with decent teamwork, it shouldn't be too hard. But that's the challenge; getting a good team that works together. One retard can screw up the whole mission.
For example, mission 9 just came out in HK. I played it yesterday and nearly failed. In the second stage, no one knew that you had to destroy the 4 things at the side. Well, me included for a while, but then I tried attacking one of them and realised that they could be destroyed. I tried to tell the others to do the same but i can't speak Chinese... They just kept smashing at the force field and we nearly failed. Take note, this was on easy mode...
Ok, mini rant is over. Btw, what's a bomber?

04-24-2010   #34 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

People who has cyclops.

04-25-2010   #35 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

IMO Ex missions are fun and challenging. The thing is its not really possible to do them with a bunch of random strangers. You need teamwork and coordination.

And since almost no one here plays HK getting a team together that can work effectively is way too hard

04-25-2010   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

For missions, its not so much trust as much as it is everyone needing to know what their role is and doing it right. Just the other day, my friend cleared Expert 9 for 2nd L Lohengrin with random zergs using a team consisting of Ziel, two HACs, and a DSHC. Doesn't matter how much teamwork a group has if Joe in the corner there doesn't know what he's supposed to do or using the worst possible weapons to use, especially if there's something that does a lot of reduction like the Paper Defense on the Zakus in Expert 2.

04-26-2010   #37 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaMia
For missions, its not so much trust as much as it is everyone needing to know what their role is and doing it right. Just the other day, my friend cleared Expert 9 for 2nd L Lohengrin with random zergs using a team consisting of Ziel, two HACs, and a DSHC. Doesn't matter how much teamwork a group has if Joe in the corner there doesn't know what he's supposed to do or using the worst possible weapons to use, especially if there's something that does a lot of reduction like the Paper Defense on the Zakus in Expert 2.
+1. If I see someone that doesnt know how to do a mission like EX2 or something EX with killcount or just a really hard mission, i'll just leave. It's just a major waste of time teaching a person how to bleed or how to play.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-27-2010   #38 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
+1. If I see someone that doesnt know how to do a mission like EX2 or something EX with killcount or just a really hard mission, i'll just leave. It's just a major waste of time teaching a person how to bleed or how to play.
EX2 is just too friggin hard with the killcount. I tried to get together a relatively good team, and told them that when we reached the killcount req. I would go ahead and jam it.

With one minute left we only had 3/4 of the required kills.

04-27-2010   #39 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
EX2 is just too friggin hard with the killcount. I tried to get together a relatively good team, and told them that when we reached the killcount req. I would go ahead and jam it.

With one minute left we only had 3/4 of the required kills.
That just means you guys aren't killing fast enough = =; Usually at the last 1 min, there should be about 10 remaining, 8 would come from back of shuttle 3, and 1 from the front, and one from the side of shuttle 3.

04-28-2010   #40 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
That just means you guys aren't killing fast enough = =; Usually at the last 1 min, there should be about 10 remaining, 8 would come from back of shuttle 3, and 1 from the front, and one from the side of shuttle 3.
With 1 minute left we had Zgoks and Rick Doms and Zakus closing in from Shuttle 1 and 2