ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation
Default SDGO and me.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of any other ways than the Nagle algorithm to increase dataflow between the Server and me.

ANY way that's free and doesn't involve a new modem (I freaking wished).

Is there any ports I can open.

Is there any programs I can install.

What ever really!

I am getting sick of this damn inability to reach the Factory at all. I need a solution and ASAP.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2010   #2 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

CS Online﹝絕對*力﹞ 哈啦板 - 巴哈姆特

try this if you can understand chinese.

02-11-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
CS Online�•�*Š›ž “ˆ•� - 巴“ˆ†‰

try this if you can understand chinese.
Translator helps, still a bit confusing after the NoDelay

02-11-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

TMoody is on a distinguished road

Joining the Factory doesn't appear to be online based... It's the changes that are made that are saved...

Sounds more like a problem with your PC.

02-11-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMoody
Joining the Factory doesn't appear to be online based... It's the changes that are made that are saved...

Sounds more like a problem with your PC.
O-o... then why is it that I always have trouble? Whenever it's loading my mech and it's specs in Factory, it sticks me at the "Wavelength" forever. I doubt it's just my comp 'cause I can do a dozen things while that's going on without added lag to my other programs..

02-11-2010   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartio
O-o... then why is it that I always have trouble? Whenever it's loading my mech and it's specs in Factory, it sticks me at the "Wavelength" forever. I doubt it's just my comp 'cause I can do a dozen things while that's going on without added lag to my other programs..
It doesn't matter if you can do a dozen other programs, what matters is what those programs do and use.

My PC can run Borderlands, an XBox 360 game at 200 FPS.

If I try to run a PS2 Emulator, it runs at around 20-30 FPS rather than the usual 50 for a PS2.

It's all based on what resources the program needs... When you get a mech's specs, it's all there. The model, the stats, all of that is client side. What those stats are is pretty much a notepad file being sent to you, around 1kb at the max... And that's for your entire hangar...

So I would be willing to bet it is your PC. In-game/connecting to others are the only real places where internet connection makes a major point. Otherwise, as I said, it's all basically small document files...

02-11-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMoody
It doesn't matter if you can do a dozen other programs, what matters is what those programs do and use.

My PC can run Borderlands, an XBox 360 game at 200 FPS.

If I try to run a PS2 Emulator, it runs at around 20-30 FPS rather than the usual 50 for a PS2.

It's all based on what resources the program needs... When you get a mech's specs, it's all there. The model, the stats, all of that is client side. What those stats are is pretty much a notepad file being sent to you, around 1kb at the max... And that's for your entire hangar...

So I would be willing to bet it is your PC. In-game/connecting to others are the only real places where internet connection makes a major point. Otherwise, as I said, it's all basically small document files...
Then what the hell am I supposed to do about this? I mean it works well for everyone, and I generally tend to always have my computer reformated like 1 time every half a year.

02-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

maybe not pc problem, just pass ur pc specs and ill tell ya, also ur inet connection and ur geographical position

02-11-2010   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartio
Then what the hell am I supposed to do about this? I mean it works well for everyone, and I generally tend to always have my computer reformated like 1 time every half a year.
*sighs* t doesn't matter that you have it reformatted, the main thing is what your CPU is capable of.

It's not that complicated. You can't play 360 games on a PS3, you can't use Windows Programs on a standard Mac, need I go on?

02-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

i got stuck during the first time entering Factory
so far since that update ... i have the same problem about 4 times

just restart the game

02-12-2010   #11 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

Miyuki has an english version of what Wei gave:
/forum/computers-tec...-xp-vista.html