ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (49) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-19-2009   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kyosuke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyosuke
IGN: GarrodX,KiraYZ
Class: Staff Sergeant lu_yuki
Level: 40
Guild: MMOG

Thanks for ur infos, Wei-san ^^

IGN = KiraYZ

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2009   #22 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Easy way to tell time in Taiwan! -Vista Style-

Reason: To tell events and server checks! Like the event tommorow. Plus no more crap about looking through world clocks.

NOTE: Taiwan is 1 day ahead so make sure to add that.
NOTE 2: Have not tested for XP. Need confirmation.

Warning pics are BIG.

UGH MISSSED STEP! RIGHTCLICK ON THE TIME ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT!

06-28-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Majingundam is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majirobo in gundam sd.
Class: Newtype 5 to_mercenary
Level: ace pilot, yup yup:)
Guild: Cookies and MMOG

do we have to pay to play now? because i just tried signing up my friend and evverytime we past steb b . they ask for a deposit. my chinese is poor so im not sure wat its saying or wat to click next. its keep asking for card numbers and stuff

06-28-2009   #24 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

i am not sure where you are at. Post an SS please?

06-28-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Majingundam is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majirobo in gundam sd.
Class: Newtype 5 to_mercenary
Level: ace pilot, yup yup:)
Guild: Cookies and MMOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
i am not sure where you are at. Post an SS please?
dont worry. i figured it out. it seems that i had to click some other thing. its so odd i swear. before it was so much easier. but Thanks Weis

07-03-2009   #26 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

I'm having trouble registering. I've done it before, but I forgot where to look for the characters "開通遊戲帳號' for Part C (very difficult since I'm chinese-illiterate). Do I find those characters on the left side? Right side? at the bottom? :S I have to register for my friend so...

07-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deity
I'm having trouble registering. I've done it before, but I forgot where to look for the characters "開通遊戲帳號' for Part C (very difficult since I'm chinese-illiterate). Do I find those characters on the left side? Right side? at the bottom? :S I have to register for my friend so...
After you fill out the application and send it out. This should appear right in the middle of where your application filling used to be.

07-03-2009   #28 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
After you fill out the application and send it out. This should appear right in the middle of where your application filling used to be.
All I see after filling out the application form is this:

07-03-2009   #29 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

this is a page for their stupid 7-11 card.

just enter a 4 digit pass in both boxes and click the huge yellow button in the middle

you will never use it tho so it doesn't matter

07-28-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Verranicus is on a distinguished road

Seems like the wiki linked here is mainly played by people who use the Korean version.. is it okay to spam you guys with my questions about the TW version? ^^

07-28-2009   #31 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verranicus
Seems like the wiki linked here is mainly played by people who use the Korean version.. is it okay to spam you guys with my questions about the TW version? ^^
You can't play a wiki... The wiki is updated by those who play the Korean version so it is the most up to date source of information and still valid for the TW version, the only difference is some suits had skills changed and that is reflected on the wiki and instead of commie runes in the pictures its zerg runes.

07-28-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Okay, that's fine, but it has very little in the way of a new player guide. Like, I have no example how to buy new suits/colors/etc, what quests are and how to do them. THat sort of stuff.

07-28-2009   #33 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Okay, that's fine, but it has very little in the way of a new player guide. Like, I have no example how to buy new suits/colors/etc, what quests are and how to do them. THat sort of stuff.
Since you're apparently blind.
Rookie Guide - SDGO Wiki
Quest List - SDGO Wiki
First two posts http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...tml#post765015, uses old terminology such as "limit beak" instead of special.

Last edited by Metty; 07-28-2009 at 04:49 PM.

07-28-2009   #34 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by strumfuryx
Easy way to tell time in Taiwan! -Vista Style-

Reason: To tell events and server checks! Like the event tommorow. Plus no more crap about looking through world clocks.

NOTE: Taiwan is 1 day ahead so make sure to add that.
NOTE 2: Have not tested for XP. Need confirmation.

Warning pics are BIG.

UGH MISSSED STEP! RIGHTCLICK ON THE TIME ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT!

Though the post is 4 weeks old, but hey! It's so useful, never knew that in Vista, thanks! ^^

07-28-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Since you're apparently blind.
Rookie Guide - SDGO Wiki
Quest List - SDGO Wiki
First two posts http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...tml#post765015, uses old terminology such as "limit beak" instead of special.
When the quests says "Very Easy Mission 1" does it mean to just complete that? because I did and didn't get any new suit.

07-28-2009   #36 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

after completing the mission, you have to accept the award, the suits unfortunately does not go into your inventory automatically

07-28-2009   #37 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
When the quests says "Very Easy Mission 1" does it mean to just complete that? because I did and didn't get any new suit.

I shall make this very simple for you.

And if that doesn't work congrats on your bug, relog or click that big button that's impossible to miss to finish it.

Last edited by Metty; 07-28-2009 at 07:47 PM.

07-29-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Thank you.

Is there any limit to how many suits you can have?

07-29-2009   #39 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Thank you.

Is there any limit to how many suits you can have?
That then depend on how many storage space you have...
when you first started the game there's 4 pages of storage, so 4x6=24(ms); you can buy up to 89 maximum pages of storage, so 89x6=534(ms, maximum)

07-29-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

How do you buy more storage space? And, how do you sell suits you don't want?

Thanks. ^^