ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

 
LinkBack (43) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-20-2011   #781 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Role's Avatar
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,358
iTrader: (0)
Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN
Default

SD have you tried uninstalling the game and downloading the new client?
__________________
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-20-2011   #782 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
SDReborns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 323
iTrader: (0)
SDReborns is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDReborns
Class: All-around
Level: Silver Diamond
Default

trying that right now, what i did countless times before was uninstalling and using a client i saved to my pc last month (seravee update) since at that time there was that weird 40k files patch thing that occured every time u would start up.

i dont know if its going to work since for everyone else it seemed to fix itself or as in gtmans case all he had to do was uncheck one of the boxes when patching. will post results here for anyone else who may have this problem.
thanks for replying by the way mirei.
 
01-20-2011   #783 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Uncharted's Avatar
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 珠津島, 修智館学院
Posts: 889
iTrader: (0)
Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDReborns
trying that right now, what i did countless times before was uninstalling and using a client i saved to my pc last month (seravee update) since at that time there was that weird 40k files patch thing that occured every time u would start up.

i dont know if its going to work since for everyone else it seemed to fix itself or as in gtmans case all he had to do was uncheck one of the boxes when patching. will post results here for anyone else who may have this problem.
thanks for replying by the way mirei.
ummm, can u tell us more information bout ur windows? is it those flashy versions? or is it 64-bit?
in case of being 64bit try maybe ur opening the 64bit IE, u have to open the 32 bit, happened to me some time ago, my temporary solution was IE tab, so if u have FF, install IE tab and use it to launch game, it may help u
 
01-20-2011   #784 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
SDReborns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 323
iTrader: (0)
SDReborns is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDReborns
Class: All-around
Level: Silver Diamond
Default

ive been using IE tab for a long time.
anyway i tried redownloading the client, still no luck, after 3 hours of downloading it finally installed and when i tried running it i got this again:


can someone please help me T_T.
 
01-24-2011   #785 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)
Arakasa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDReborns
ive been using IE tab for a long time.
anyway i tried redownloading the client, still no luck, after 3 hours of downloading it finally installed and when i tried running it i got this again:


can someone please help me T_T.


im having this same problem,this is also after several times of it trying to do that patch 30K files thing,reinstalling or the other tricks mentioned in this thread have made it sorta work,but now its locked up like in the picture there.im currently redownloading the client,but id prefer not to since that alone would take 4 hours

Last edited by Arakasa; 01-24-2011 at 12:31 PM.
 
01-25-2011   #786 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)
Arakasa is on a distinguished road
Default

still broken D':
 
01-25-2011   #787 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
SDReborns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 323
iTrader: (0)
SDReborns is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDReborns
Class: All-around
Level: Silver Diamond
Default

try rolling back your system to see if somethings messing it up. also dont double post, i know you need it but most people here are reluctant to help.
 
01-25-2011   #788 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)
Arakasa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDReborns
try rolling back your system to see if somethings messing it up. also dont double post, i know you need it but most people here are reluctant to help.
ah thanks,might look into that if it borks up again,i managed to find a solution however,so (for now at least) its working again
 
01-25-2011   #789 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakasa
ah thanks,might look into that if it borks up again,i managed to find a solution however,so (for now at least) its working again
Can you tell me too?

Because I'm having this lame Wizard problem as well :/
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
01-25-2011   #790 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)
Arakasa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
Can you tell me too?

Because I'm having this lame Wizard problem as well :/
of course good sir,i have heard of your awesomeness and it would be a pleasure

what i did was make another user profile,then set the system language to korean and install SDGO(i put the client on a usb drive for ease of transferring)it started up and patched a few files and worked just fine,i figured id use that profile for playing SDGO,but i copied my whole netmarble folder back onto my thumbdrive to take back to my main user profile,i replaced the old one with the new one and it worked no problem.
a bit roundabout,but hey it worked,plus now i have what i know is a working backup on my usb drive as well as the alternate profile in case it does go jabberwonky again

hope this helps ya out gunleon,(and anyone else with this problem)feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you just wanna hang out on SDGO
 
01-25-2011   #791 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakasa
of course good sir,i have heard of your awesomeness and it would be a pleasure

what i did was make another user profile,then set the system language to korean and install SDGO(i put the client on a usb drive for ease of transferring)it started up and patched a few files and worked just fine,i figured id use that profile for playing SDGO,but i copied my whole netmarble folder back onto my thumbdrive to take back to my main user profile,i replaced the old one with the new one and it worked no problem.
a bit roundabout,but hey it worked,plus now i have what i know is a working backup on my usb drive as well as the alternate profile in case it does go jabberwonky again

hope this helps ya out gunleon,(and anyone else with this problem)feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you just wanna hang out on SDGO
Thank you I will try that later thanks!
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
01-25-2011   #792 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)
Arakasa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
Thank you I will try that later thanks!
coolies,let me know if it works
just hope it works for other people with this problem
 
01-25-2011   #793 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakasa
coolies,let me know if it works
just hope it works for other people with this problem
Just test tried, I'm going to assume you mean another computer right?

Because the same computer gave me the same error x_x
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
01-25-2011   #794 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)
Arakasa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
Just test tried, I'm going to assume you mean another computer right?

Because the same computer gave me the same error x_x
naw not another computer
i just created a new,blank user profile from the control panel,took the client over there and installed it.
putting it on another computer and copying the netmarble folder over from the new one might work though
 
01-25-2011   #795 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakasa
naw not another computer
i just created a new,blank user profile from the control panel,took the client over there and installed it.
putting it on another computer and copying the netmarble folder over from the new one might work though
I've slightly given up, netmarble hates me.
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
01-31-2011   #796 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,075
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

Um, the game was working properly and then I got disconnected. Afterwards I tried starting up the game, and then this Window pops up saying:

"Internet Connection is failed"

what happened? I can't play the game anymore.
 
01-31-2011   #797 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,050
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Um, the game was working properly and then I got disconnected. Afterwards I tried starting up the game, and then this Window pops up saying:

"Internet Connection is failed"

what happened? I can't play the game anymore.
TW Maintenance time is active, wait probably 4-5 more hours and then you can play.
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
01-31-2011   #798 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,075
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

Oh. I'm retarded and forgot that TW is like 15 hours ahead and its a Tuesday for them. Thanks!
 
02-04-2011   #799 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
kiraGsa's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 390
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (0)
kiraGsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

guys i having trouble to boot up my com after i download my sd gundam taiwan exe .i try uninstall able to boot up faster i suspect sd gundam online exe may cause my com to boot up slow....anyone encounter this? i just buy my com few weeks ago
__________________
 
02-07-2011   #800 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 142
iTrader: (0)
nagelus is on a distinguished road
Default

Every time i try to log my pc freezes at the sinanju loading skill, the screen freezes, the mouse freeze, what i can do?
__________________
SDGO KR IGN: FreedomArios


Taste the Rainbow!!!
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-guides/46768-technical-issues.html
Posted By For Type Date
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター200号機 This thread Refback 08-23-2012 10:34 PM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター199号機 This thread Refback 08-04-2012 01:02 PM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター202号機 This thread Refback 06-28-2012 09:41 AM
SDGOSD ץե204浡 ڣͤ롿ͥåȥġ This thread Refback 06-07-2011 10:11 PM
SDGOSD ץե199浡 This thread Refback 03-24-2011 04:57 AM
�ySDGO�zSDK_ JvZt@C^�[197�@ - X�o(1�) This thread Refback 03-17-2011 03:18 AM
�ySDGO�zSDK_ JvZt@C^�[225�@ This thread Refback 12-26-2010 01:37 PM
SDGOSD ץե228浡 ͥåȥ This thread Refback 12-26-2010 09:15 AM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[298@ This thread Refback 11-22-2010 08:03 AM
SDGOSD ץե293浡 ڣͤ롿ͥåȥġ This thread Refback 11-14-2010 12:21 AM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[218@ This thread Refback 11-08-2010 02:13 PM
SDGOSD ץե233浡 ڣͤ롿ͥåȥġ This thread Refback 11-07-2010 08:38 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター263号機 - ネットゲーム - READ2CH This thread Refback 10-27-2010 01:10 AM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[221@ This thread Refback 10-25-2010 04:52 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター208号機 - ネットゲーム - READ2CH This thread Refback 10-23-2010 10:55 PM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[202@ This thread Refback 10-22-2010 05:06 AM
SDGOSD ץե199浡 ڣͤ롿ͥåȥġ This thread Refback 10-21-2010 02:55 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター210号機|日本語でおk This thread Refback 10-16-2010 03:17 PM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター199号機 - ネットゲーム - READ2CH This thread Refback 10-14-2010 01:46 PM
SDGOSD ץե204浡 ڣͤ롿ͥåȥġ This thread Refback 10-14-2010 05:49 AM
SDGOSD ץե206浡 ڣͤ롿ͥåȥġ This thread Refback 10-12-2010 03:25 AM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[192@ This thread Refback 10-05-2010 01:40 AM
yCFOzSDK_ 48@yCOŁz This thread Refback 10-05-2010 01:39 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター227号機 - ネットゲーム - READ2CH This thread Refback 10-03-2010 10:08 AM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[215@ This thread Refback 09-30-2010 04:06 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター218号機 - ネットゲーム - READ2CH This thread Refback 09-29-2010 05:47 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター198号機 - ネットゲーム - READ2CH This thread Refback 09-28-2010 06:52 PM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[212@ This thread Refback 09-27-2010 05:37 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター212号機|日本語でおk This thread Refback 09-24-2010 02:13 AM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[206@ This thread Refback 09-23-2010 02:42 AM
SDGOSD ץե218浡 ڣͤ롿ͥåȥġ This thread Refback 09-22-2010 08:15 PM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[211@ This thread Refback 09-20-2010 08:23 AM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[197@ This thread Refback 09-14-2010 02:14 AM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[198@ This thread Refback 09-14-2010 02:05 AM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[192@ This thread Refback 09-11-2010 08:38 AM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[197@ This thread Refback 09-10-2010 07:23 PM
PbgySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[199@ This thread Refback 09-10-2010 12:16 PM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[196@ This thread Refback 09-07-2010 11:28 AM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[196@ This thread Refback 09-07-2010 01:02 AM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[192@ This thread Refback 09-03-2010 03:07 AM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[192@ This thread Refback 09-03-2010 02:43 AM
【SDGO】SDガンダム カプセルファイター192号機 This thread Refback 09-03-2010 02:01 AM
ySDGOzSDK_ JvZt@C^[192@ This thread Refback 09-03-2010 12:17 AM

zOMG!
Need a new browser game?

Try 

zOMG!

Rating:  

6.2
Hide this banner by registering for our community.