ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (43) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-13-2010   #601 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

lockon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny
I'm so noob...Why did I leave picking parts to my desktop to my cheapass uncle.... I told him I don't care how much it cost and guess what graphics card he put in...Nvidia Geforce GT 220. What a fckin piece of shit = =.

Any ideas on which graphics card i should replace it with?
Go with the gtx 260 it's the only card with Memory Interface 448-bit that is under 200!
BFG BFGEGTX260MC896OCDE GeForce GTX 260 Overclocked MAXCORE Video Card - 896MB GDDR3, PCIe 2.0 x16, SLI Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, Dual VGA Support at TigerDirect.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oillipheist
I've been trying to get this game to run a while now and I can't get it to work. First I was using 64 bit version of Windows 7 and tried every possible compatibility to run it under. Deciding that it did not work for the 64 bit version that I installed since my friends who all got the 32 bit version (just because someone does better on tests in Computer Science, it does not mean I should trust them when they say what version to get apparently) manage to get it to run fine. I also tried running a virtual machine for Windows XP that apparently did nothing except freeze and then crash. Finally I've recently reinstalled a copy of the 32 bit Vista Ultimate that I had been previously using. I get the exact same error messages. I've disabled firewall and I belief most if not all of the default security settings and am running it as an administrator. Does anyone know why this would be? Here are screen caps of the error messages.

Text: "---------------------------
에러
---------------------------
백 버퍼X8R8G8B8 / 텍스쳐A8R8G8B8 모드를 지원하지 않습니다.
OK
"

Text: "---------------------------
알림
그래픽 드라이버를 최신버전으로 설치해 주십시오.
OK
"

"Exception Type : Access violation

< system >

< call stack >
CLogSystem::Log() + [0x001d]
0x244c8bff Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x14488904 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x2a48e8c3 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x488bfffe Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0xfdc96914 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x81000343 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x269ec3c1 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x14488900 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0xe8c1c18b Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x7fff2510 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x56c30000 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0xfe2a25e8 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x83f08bff Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x7500247e Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x00866819 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 487)
0xc6e80000 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x85fffdaa Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0x468959c0 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
0xbe077524 Address Lookup Error (SymFromAddr returned error : 126)
_unguarded_readlc_active() + [0x49b4]
vcwprintf_p_l() + [0x036b]

< register >
eax: 0x0012fe54 ebx: 0x00e81c01
ecx: 0x0012fe54 edx: 0x00007afa
esi: 0x00000000 edi: 0x002019e4
ebp: 0x00221638 esp: 0x001f6c34
"

I believe this is exactly the same type of error messages I was getting when I installed for Windows 7. How do I fix this?
1. try re-installing the game, I had this error before and re-installing fix it.
2. right click on your 'sdgo game folder' select properties > security > edit > full control on every users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmerc
I have the exact problem, and haven't been able to fix it...I've pretty much lived with it for several months now. One thing that helped a little with the FPS is playing in windowed mode, though it only helps slightly. The only thing that I can't find a remedy for is the freezing loading screens, though the only real problem with that is you can't chat/see other ppl's msgs during that screen, it's not like you load any slower.
People are going to tell you to run it on administrator mode or change the compatibility mode it runs on in properties; you can try it out, but it hasn't done a thing for mine.
I had this error before, it has something to do with your graphic card drivers. Try updating your video card driver to the latest version.

Last edited by Esper; 05-13-2010 at 11:55 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-13-2010   #602 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Please do not double/triple/quad/wadever post. >_>

05-14-2010   #603 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyejyh
I am using win7 with ATI HD 5770. I have not experienced any problem whatsoever. However, I have lagged before in certain maps and solved it later. One problem is installing the wrong drivers for graphic cards. You need to know whether your CPU has 2 cores or 1 core. Before, I only installed the 32xbit ATI graphic software to my 2 cores CPU PC. The game usually runs ok, but when I go into a map with lots of lightings, it lags. After I installed a 64xbit ATI graphic software, I no longer have any problem.

If it helps, double check that the graphic software you use lines up with your CPU. Right click Computer and click Properties if you want to know.

Btw, I also have widescreen. All I do is just to have no fullscreen for SDGO. Easier that way.

PS, I never did any of those compatibility crap. Win7 is like Vista.

Hope this helps.
ty though i was aiming to if there are any problems later with pc, liike in XP then u cant install some problems due to language packs and some unicode weird error, but i u have not any trouble nvm, ty
i dont think ill experience lag since i used to have Dual core 2.242ghz and 9400gt and i didnt FPS lagged & 2gb ram ddr2
now i got a quad 2.6, ati hd 5570 and 4 gb RAM ddr3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny
I'm so noob...Why did I leave picking parts to my desktop to my cheapass uncle.... I told him I don't care how much it cost and guess what graphics card he put in...Nvidia Geforce GT 220. What a fckin piece of shit = =.

Any ideas on which graphics card i should replace it with?
go for ATI, they are totally awesome, for ex some graphic cards may work better with ur CPU of course depending what u got, for example AMD works better on ATI, besides it's cheaper and better, ill say u got for
-ATI HD 5970 as top ultra mega powa graphic card
-5870 this costs only half
or 5770
4800 series
5600/5500 series
as always i recmnd ATI, since its da best!
ddr5 ftw!
all this are ddr3/4/5
top tier graphic cards are ddr5 as 4800 series(though 4800 series are not anymore produced)

05-21-2010   #604 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FellowSharcar will become famous soon enough
IGN: LightSin
Class: Sexy to_bard
Level: OVER 9000!
Guild: MMOG

Ok my SDGO works on every other computer except my friends pc, it ran on it before but recently its been giving me the 'Run Client Fail' everytime i start it, can you guys help me out.

05-21-2010   #605 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowSharcar
Ok my SDGO works on every other computer except my friends pc, it ran on it before but recently its been giving me the 'Run Client Fail' everytime i start it, can you guys help me out.
Download the newest version and do a fresh install.

06-01-2010   #606 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

tassadar is on a distinguished road

hey im new to sd and this forum created this so i could get some help, i followed all ur directions on creating and installing but when i get to the patch it always stops at 1206 or 066.gdt or w/e everytime at that file and idk whats up any suggestions?

06-01-2010   #607 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassadar
hey im new to sd and this forum created this so i could get some help, i followed all ur directions on creating and installing but when i get to the patch it always stops at 1206 or 066.gdt or w/e everytime at that file and idk whats up any suggestions?
First which version are you talking about?

2nd which installation version did you use?

3rd how long did you wait?

06-02-2010   #608 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

k i dl'd the first dl link from the dl section of the site u guys posted, idk what version or installation besides it was was black and orange i didnt pay much attention and it worked like shit idk why but it kept stopping and id exit then it would come back 30 percent over what it was stuck on for hours? is that normal? , also when the dl finished and i installed it kept comign up with files that needed to be ignored or retried alot of files but it completed just the patch problems now and i waited 20 mins 1st time 30 the second and about 8 hours the 3rd time.

06-02-2010   #609 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassadar
k i dl'd the first dl link from the dl section of the site u guys posted, idk what version or installation besides it was was black and orange i didnt pay much attention and it worked like shit idk why but it kept stopping and id exit then it would come back 30 percent over what it was stuck on for hours? is that normal? , also when the dl finished and i installed it kept comign up with files that needed to be ignored or retried alot of files but it completed just the patch problems now and i waited 20 mins 1st time 30 the second and about 8 hours the 3rd time.
I am guess your downloading from a very old version (from menk) = =;

Here is the most recent torrent-able client

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Load the torrent, and download the client, then install and let it run.

It should work smoothly from there.

06-02-2010   #610 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

alright cool sucks i gotta torrent but it couldnt be any worse than the other, anyway thanks alot for the help much appurciate.

06-05-2010   #611 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ugetmua is on a distinguished road
Default help

Hi, can someone help me with this error? it happened on SDGO HK. Because i have already search about this Gameguard error 111 everywhere, and found nothing for the solution. Usually my gameguard work fine, but somehow today when i want to play SDgo, it happened. I have already tried to restart my laptop several times, and still same result. Please someone knew about these matters kindly give the solutions,Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gameguard.jpg (27.5 KB, 7 views)

06-05-2010   #612 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugetmua
Hi, can someone help me with this error? it happened on SDGO HK. Because i have already search about this Gameguard error 111 everywhere, and found nothing for the solution. Usually my gameguard work fine, but somehow today when i want to play SDgo, it happened. I have already tried to restart my laptop several times, and still same result. Please someone knew about these matters kindly give the solutions,Thank you.
delete your entire gameguard folder and let it reinstall.

06-05-2010   #613 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Anyone know why my time is messed up on sdgo. Before it was slow by 10ish seconds when my computer was on power saving mode. Now it is faster by 10ish seconds on turbo mode =(. I can't SP before now time.

06-05-2010   #614 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

^
I had that problem.
My windows was corrupt at that time.
Reformmated, reinstalled, perfect :>

Im not sure if u want to do that though :>
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

06-05-2010   #615 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ugetmua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
delete your entire gameguard folder and let it reinstall.
I deleted the entire gameguard, and start it with launcher again , and same problem occured. and can i know what do u mean with reinstall? thanks for the advice though. But the game guard still error 111. Any other way to fix it?

06-05-2010   #616 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
^
I had that problem.
My windows was corrupt at that time.
Reformmated, reinstalled, perfect :>

Im not sure if u want to do that though :>
Lol. That's a universal solution that works for all problems

06-06-2010   #617 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Jimwhat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jimwhat
IGN: Jimwhat
Level: Noob
Guild: None
Xfire: jimwhat

Every time I try to install the game I get this error:

All security is turned off and I'm running Win 7 64 bit. Thanks

06-08-2010   #618 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

toyuyn is on a distinguished road

My SDGO (hong kong) keeps on crashing just before the game starts.
The launcher is fine, but once it finishes patching it says something failed like "run client failed".
Then when i try again, gameguard loading thing pops up, goes through all the stages then...nothing happens and "error: xxx" appears, and nothing happens.

I:
-have restarted
-have tried allowing the...security thing.
-have tried deleting gameguard folder and re-patching it.
-have tried re-installing.
-am not allowed to re-format (because its a school laptop...)
-am running Windows 7 (not sure about those bit and etc.)
-played it on the same laptop on XP before upgrade.

PS.
I am retune's little brother
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fullscreen capture 682010 101515 PM.jpg (92.8 KB, 7 views)

06-08-2010   #619 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Windows 7 = fail for gaming. Esp if you run on 64 bits.

Install XP and dual boot.

06-08-2010   #620 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

for the HK version, I think it would be easier to ask in the Nakuz HK SDGO forum. But you need to know some chinese there. Because there is only 2-3 players here that plays the HK version, it would be very hard to help you out >_<