ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (43) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2009   #21 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakerii
...but whenever I hit that blue button to play it loads Gameguard and everything, but then a window pops up saying there's a client failure...
I sometimes get that on laptop too, and I found out that for me, after the client failure pop-up window appear, I just leave it there for a few minutes, then I will see the game running, switch to game window (everything's fine), I switch back to the launcher, click ok on the failure pop-up, pop-up gone, nothing happened, bam, logging in and started to play ^^

Not sure if it works for you, but that was my experience.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Zakerii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zakerii Send a message via MSN to Zakerii Send a message via Yahoo to Zakerii Send a message via Skype™ to Zakerii
Xfire: zakillyourparents

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I sometimes get that on laptop too, and I found out that for me, after the client failure pop-up window appear, I just leave it there for a few minutes, then I will see the game running, switch to game window (everything's fine), I switch back to the launcher, click ok on the failure pop-up, pop-up gone, nothing happened, bam, logging in and started to play ^^

Not sure if it works for you, but that was my experience.
Actually, the same was true for me, I just missed it happening last time when I closed the popup without thinking (it was partially covered at the time). However, now I just get as far as the login window and close the popup, and then after I log in it just shows the ship flying through space instead of switching to the game's main UI. Am I doing something retarded here? D:

Edit: And yes, I reinstalled the client before figuring out that my problem was the same as Blizt's for his laptop, so it's not file corruption or anything. ):

Last edited by Zakerii; 05-16-2009 at 10:04 PM.

05-17-2009   #23 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, the same was true for me, I just missed it happening last time when I closed the popup without thinking (it was partially covered at the time). However, now I just get as far as the login window and close the popup, and then after I log in it just shows the ship flying through space instead of switching to the game's main UI. Am I doing something retarded here? D:

Edit: And yes, I reinstalled the client before figuring out that my problem was the same as Blizt's for his laptop, so it's not file corruption or anything. ):
so the ship just keep flying like there's no tomorrow? I got that sometime too (not just on laptop, or I also got it when there was no error)...what I usually do is just close game and try restarting again, I really don't have any other solution to offer D:

05-17-2009   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Send a message via AIM to Zakerii Send a message via MSN to Zakerii Send a message via Yahoo to Zakerii Send a message via Skype™ to Zakerii

Quote:
so the ship just keep flying like there's no tomorrow? I got that sometime too (not just on laptop, or I also got it when there was no error)...what I usually do is just close game and try restarting again, I really don't have any other solution to offer D:
Haha, that's what I was gonna keep doing anyway, so I'm glad we once again came to the same conclusion. Still, thanks a ton for the help! xD

05-17-2009   #25 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Haha, that's what I was gonna keep doing anyway, so I'm glad we once again came to the same conclusion. Still, thanks a ton for the help! xD
no problem...sry I wasn't much of a help @-@
hope that your problem will eventually solve and see you online sometime ^.^

05-17-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Veritech is on a distinguished road
IGN: Veritech / XSFOX

Hmm just a overall question, does this game still have alot of bugs, because I keep getting those Error messages that your supposed to copy and paste like once a day so far in different places. Like right now in the middle of PVP I got one, though I still heard people fighting trough my speakers. =/

[VISTA 64-BIT] [NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS]
[Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz] [XFX 750I Motherboard] [4.50GB RAM]

05-17-2009   #27 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

not quite sure what error message you're talking about, is there a picture? o.o

05-17-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

This is a total bummer - it continues to never get past the screen with the ship flying through space after I log in, regardless of combatibility tweaks and how many times I retry it. I even made sure my firewall allowed it through, so unless somebody with the same issue figures out what's doing it (unless it's just massive delays due to the distance from the servers) I guess I can't play SDGO after all. Sucks a lot after I'd been able to play for a bit and found out how fun parts were, and I'm beyond bored with Exteel's grind and tedium so my mecha options are limited. D:

Last edited by Zakerii; 05-17-2009 at 09:17 PM.

05-17-2009   #29 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
This is a total bummer - it continues to never get past the screen with the ship flying through space after I log in, regardless of combatibility tweaks and how many times I retry it. I even made sure my firewall allowed it through, so unless somebody with the same issue figures out what's doing it (unless it's just massive delays due to the distance from the servers) I guess I can't play SDGO after all. Sucks a lot after I'd been able to play for a bit and found out how fun parts were, and I'm beyond bored with Exteel's grind and tedium so my mecha options are limited. D:
I get that sometimes too. It's server lag IMO.

05-17-2009   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I get that sometimes too. It's server lag IMO.
Think it's like, that plus server distance? Should I just let it sit there for however long it needs to get going? Regardless, it sounds like it is, since it's worked before. It'd help if I could read Chinese and check peak hours, and then try during low periods.

05-17-2009   #31 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Not sure if it's a good idea, but did you try opening the game with your firewall turned off?

05-17-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Yeah, no change, and when I first ran it and was able to play all it had me do was unblock it with my firewall at the time. It can't be a local lag issue, my net's quite fast and, again, it's ran before, so.. I dunno what's not working. DD:

05-17-2009   #33 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Yeah, no change, and when I first ran it and was able to play all it had me do was unblock it with my firewall at the time. It can't be a local lag issue, my net's quite fast and, again, it's ran before, so.. I dunno what's not working. DD:
Really seems kinda hopeless now D:
I think for now, maybe try this:
- Wait a few days
- Reinstall or even re-download the whole dam thing
- Pick a time that there would be less server traffic in Taiwan (like play at their midnight/morning time)
- Before even opening launcher, disable your firewall
- Trying running it...and wait for the ship hoping it will finally log you in...

If it still not working by then...*pat pat on the shoulder*

05-17-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Really seems kinda hopeless now D:
I think for now, maybe try this:
- Wait a few days
- Reinstall or even re-download the whole dam thing
- Pick a time that there would be less server traffic in Taiwan (like play at their midnight/morning time)
- Before even opening launcher, disable your firewall
- Trying running it...and wait for the ship hoping it will finally log you in...

If it still not working by then...*pat pat on the shoulder*
That's something I'd been worried I might need to try, but I'm willing to give it a go and appreciate all the feedback. Hopefully I can get this working reliably so I can play again. If I can't, at least I was given a lot of help tryin'.

05-18-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
not quite sure what error message you're talking about, is there a picture? o.o
Similar messages to these;

Not just there, but sometimes happens in mid battle.

[Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz] [XFX 750I Motherboard] [4.50GB RAM]

05-18-2009   #36 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

yes, there is a lot of bugs in the games...
i meant..A LOT

Is it me or i am having lag problem that is worse than before...

05-18-2009   #37 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritech
Similar messages to these;

Not just there, but sometimes happens in mid battle.
Meet Zoa, it will become your wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend for your entire stay here. You'll either learn to accept Zoas love for you or want a divorce only to find out it wants you even more.

In other words. Games engine is buggy as hell and you'll get those at least once a day. Its a common problem on all versions of the game.

05-18-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

i love how my zoa pops up just when the game is bout to be over....and it doesnt matter if i play on KR or TW....I LOVE U ZOA.....anyway, when TW is really laggy during prime time, I notice when u spam quick start, ZOA with pop up after 5 or 6 clicks lol, at least for me

05-18-2009   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Would there be any point in me sending those Messages to Softmax Game Master?

(As in would they look into it and care to fix the bugs? Or do they just do nothing about it?)

Because those messages are getting quite annoying. :P

Oh and wolfzero66 it does seem to happen alot if I do click Quick Start repeatedly like you said.

05-19-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Got it working! Finally! Must've just been really bad server lag like LilMewMew suggested, but let's hope that fixes itself as well as this not being a short-lived return to SDGO for me.