I will first list the 2 skills these 2 suits has, and what they does:
105 Dagger 1st: Experienced Closed Combat
- Defence up toward all Paper Element MS's attack, immune to shot that push MS down to the ground 2nd:Laminator Armour
- Defence up toward beam type attack (Small Amount)
Hi-Zaku Custom 1st: Precise Sniping
- Snipe Weapon's cooldown recovery speed increase, shoot distance increase;
with snipe scope on, all sniping damage will be "Critical" (same as shooting in target's back) 2nd: Potential Awaken
- When HP is below 50%, increase maximum damage & chance to gain SP gauge
Both the 105 Dagger and Hi-Zaku Custom here both have added 4 points into attack,
so you see 105's defense will generally be lower, and Zaku's attack be higher.
The order of testing in video goes by:
1) Zaku snipe (no scope) 105 (both without any skill)
2) Zaku snipe (no scope) 105 with both Zaku's skills activated, and none for 105
3) Zaku snipe (scope on) 105 with only Zaku's Precise Sniping activated, and none for 105
4) Zaku snipe (scope on) 105 with both Zaku's skills activated, and none for 105
5) Zaku snipe (scope on) 105 with only Zaku's Precise Sniping activated, and Experienced Closed Combat for 105
6) Zaku snipe (no scope) 105 with 105's Experienced Closed Combat activated
7) Zaku shoot (2nd weapon) 105 with 105's Experienced Closed Combat activated
8) Zaku shoot (2nd weapon) 105 with both 105's skills activated
9) Zaku snipe (no scope) 105 with both 105's skills activated
10) Zaku snipe (scope on) 105 with only Zaku's Precise Sniping activated, and both skills activated for 105
And that's the end of testing, the 2nd part (from 1:37) is another testing about Phase Shift Armour. The testing here is simple, first it's without PS armour, then with PS armour on.
It took about 9 shots to kill Aile Strike without PS armour, and roughly about 12 to 13 shots to kill with PS armour (roughly, if he continued to the end)
wow.... and he forgot to do a back shot on the 105 dagger...
that would be 1 hit KO XD when 105 dagger is without its skills.
Wow that single skill makes a huge different...
That's what I thought too, it would be nice to do a behind-back testing, but that's kinda over-doing it...and I wonder if it can survive lol...
I used 105 for sometimes now, but I never thought that skill on it makes THAT much of a difference; I only thought that that skill remove the 33% attack bonus from Paper unit, but from the video it seems it reduce the power much more than that.
If is this powerful against Paper unit, then I wonder how good is these two skills as well:
P.S. Although because of this skill when 105 is hit it got no invincible time, but since the dmg is so little, and the sniper would have needed to recharge his 3rd weapon, if he saw 105 charging at him so not afraid of the snipe, wonder what his reaction would be lol