Originally Posted by Uncharted
1. check if there is any program interfering with the Anti Cheat program (might even be anti-virus and windows updates)
2. if it isnt that, make sure you run everything as an admin (UAC)
3. check drivers
4. if you've formatted recently check if you have direct X required (9.0c iirc)
5. final option is always re installing windows from scratch tho its a pain in the ass
Thanks man, I tried all of those except for re-installing windows which I would like to aviod, but here are the things I've done so far:
1. updated all drivers and programs
2. updated to DirectX 11, which possibly caused a new problem, do I need to have DirectX 9.0c to get SDGO working? Plus every time I login to Netmarble's site, I get it trying to install something then it abruptly stops and says my DirectX is not compatible or something.
3. I tried re-installing TWICE to no avail.
Has anybody dealt with this before? I'm losing my frickin' mind and I'd like to play SDGO again. Thanks in advance!