ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

8.7

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Temjin747J's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 369
iTrader: (0)
Temjin747J is on a distinguished road
IGN: Temjin74
Level: Triple V
Default Gameguard error 114 help?

What's up guys, I've been having an unbelievable amount of time and anger invested into getting SDGO to run properly. I keep getting the gameguard error 114 message. I try booting it up again after dismissing it but then it says 115 is on, which means I have to go to my processes and close them manually, of course it completely ignores me and blows me off when I choose to end the task of SDGO or gameguard, so I need to restart my computer only to get the same message. I've tried re-installing the whole game, deleting only the gameguard files as some sites reccommended, and using the repair function on the installer, all to no avail. I am seriously losing my mind here and I would really appreciate any help or advice to try.

Thanks gang!
__________________

I like Virtual on ;0
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-14-2013   #2 (permalink)
捕獲神
Asuna's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,055
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora
Default

I believe it's time for you to quit this game and go play World of Warcraft.

No I'm joking, I hope you fix that problem.
__________________
SDGO: TW: Quantj KR: Rias NA: Quant
Elsword: NA: Edaina KR: Melodiana, Jillian
Current Interest: Puzzle and Dragons

 
07-14-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Uncharted's Avatar
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 珠津島, 修智館学院
Posts: 889
iTrader: (0)
Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temjin747J
What's up guys, I've been having an unbelievable amount of time and anger invested into getting SDGO to run properly. I keep getting the gameguard error 114 message. I try booting it up again after dismissing it but then it says 115 is on, which means I have to go to my processes and close them manually, of course it completely ignores me and blows me off when I choose to end the task of SDGO or gameguard, so I need to restart my computer only to get the same message. I've tried re-installing the whole game, deleting only the gameguard files as some sites reccommended, and using the repair function on the installer, all to no avail. I am seriously losing my mind here and I would really appreciate any help or advice to try.

Thanks gang!
1. check if there is any program interfering with the Anti Cheat program (might even be anti-virus and windows updates)
2. if it isnt that, make sure you run everything as an admin (UAC)
3. check drivers
4. if you've formatted recently check if you have direct X required (9.0c iirc)
5. final option is always re installing windows from scratch tho its a pain in the ass
 
07-16-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Temjin747J's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 369
iTrader: (0)
Temjin747J is on a distinguished road
IGN: Temjin74
Level: Triple V
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
1. check if there is any program interfering with the Anti Cheat program (might even be anti-virus and windows updates)
2. if it isnt that, make sure you run everything as an admin (UAC)
3. check drivers
4. if you've formatted recently check if you have direct X required (9.0c iirc)
5. final option is always re installing windows from scratch tho its a pain in the ass
Thanks man, I tried all of those except for re-installing windows which I would like to aviod, but here are the things I've done so far:
1. updated all drivers and programs
2. updated to DirectX 11, which possibly caused a new problem, do I need to have DirectX 9.0c to get SDGO working? Plus every time I login to Netmarble's site, I get it trying to install something then it abruptly stops and says my DirectX is not compatible or something.
3. I tried re-installing TWICE to no avail.

Has anybody dealt with this before? I'm losing my frickin' mind and I'd like to play SDGO again. Thanks in advance!
__________________

I like Virtual on ;0
 
07-16-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Uncharted's Avatar
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 珠津島, 修智館学院
Posts: 889
iTrader: (0)
Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temjin747J
Thanks man, I tried all of those except for re-installing windows which I would like to aviod, but here are the things I've done so far:
1. updated all drivers and programs
2. updated to DirectX 11, which possibly caused a new problem, do I need to have DirectX 9.0c to get SDGO working? Plus every time I login to Netmarble's site, I get it trying to install something then it abruptly stops and says my DirectX is not compatible or something.
3. I tried re-installing TWICE to no avail.

Has anybody dealt with this before? I'm losing my frickin' mind and I'd like to play SDGO again. Thanks in advance!
try installing dx 9 since SD cant run dx 10 nor 11, hell probably it runs on a lower direct X than 9 but 9 allows most games to go through, it emulates the lower versions iirc, not sure tho but it is true that 9 is standard for old games

Last edited by Uncharted; 07-16-2013 at 06:53 PM.
 
07-18-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Temjin747J's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 369
iTrader: (0)
Temjin747J is on a distinguished road
IGN: Temjin74
Level: Triple V
Default

I've tried downgrading to 9 and that doesn't seem to make a difference, I'm starting to wonder if it's my drivers even though I haven't done anything to them since it stopped working, automatic updates might have done something but I dunno. I honestly have no clue here, I disabled my antivirus, that didn't work either. I'm starting to lose hope and just give up on this dumb thing...seriously f**k gameguard. F**k it in the goddamn ass. I am so sick of that stupid error message I can't even read that I wanna go puke my guts out. Sorry to rant like this, but I'm starting to run out of options, and I'm not gonna re-install windows just for one game, that seems kinda silly. Oh well, if anybody's got any other options, please shoot and I'll try them.
__________________

I like Virtual on ;0
 
07-19-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
nikomaru's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestWorld of Tanks
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Tales Kediri
Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)
nikomaru is on a distinguished road
IGN: GemPlank
Class: AMX 13 90 lu_yuki
Level: VIII
Guild: [KPK]
Default

This is what i found,
Error114 - Fix GameGuard Error 114 & System Error 114
well, in my case i forgot to terminate X7 macro software from desktop tray and its collide with nProtect
(i MCA-ing using macro )
__________________
on any book an plumb pleasant
 
07-23-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Temjin747J's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 369
iTrader: (0)
Temjin747J is on a distinguished road
IGN: Temjin74
Level: Triple V
Default

Looks like a dead link, and I don't run on a macro mouse so I doubt that's it XD
__________________

I like Virtual on ;0
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Wizard 101
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Wizard 101

Rating:  

5.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.