ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Final Fantasy XISD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

Unsung is on a distinguished road
Default Custom Cap

Hey I was wondering if anyone can tell me which I should go with custom cap or capsule 68 (once it's out on TW) for AR Garazzo. I'm already at yellow+++ on custom capsule but even with AR SR SR C C C AR AR I can't get it and I've even tried AR AR AR C C C AR AR a few times (threw in some other AR's so I could at least get those and just wait for capsule 68) but I'm still just getting C ranks. Are my odds still crap at this point or should I keep trying?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung
Hey I was wondering if anyone can tell me which I should go with custom cap or capsule 68 (once it's out on TW) for AR Garazzo. I'm already at yellow+++ on custom capsule but even with AR SR SR C C C AR AR I can't get it and I've even tried AR AR AR C C C AR AR a few times (threw in some other AR's so I could at least get those and just wait for capsule 68) but I'm still just getting C ranks. Are my odds still crap at this point or should I keep trying?
putting three AR's in the first three slots wont change the rate(i think?), what really matters is the extender slots that's why when you put the AR in any slot and then put two in the extender slots you will get the AR(any color)+++.

and yeah keep trying, i know someone who will laugh and cry if he reads this....right Bng???

06-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Final Fantasy XISD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

Unsung is on a distinguished road

I see. So putting AR's in the other slots wont increase the odds? I've been using extenders the entire time so I couldn't really check if I was getting any + for it, but I figured I would, since if you roll and get an AR you start from scratch. It's almost like a bad thing to put in multiples in that case isn't it? Unless you really don't care which you get, but in that case rolling them one at a time still makes no difference...

Thanks for the feedback though, I'll keep trying with the custom cap.