ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-guides/)
-   -   A Look into Ex Skills (Translated) (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-guides/104010-look-into-ex-skills-translated.html)

AixE 10-26-2011 08:50 PM

A Look into Ex Skills (Translated)
 
Took down the post since this is causing some misunderstandings.

-And people do not understand the word "overall" meant.

Ao 10-26-2011 08:57 PM

thanks zeno

quite useful

time to test OCEX agi o_o

Bng422 10-26-2011 09:50 PM

Is there a agility cap?

Sinanju + OCEX agility + red comet = BD2 in S scissors...?

Chsal 10-26-2011 11:28 PM

What is better?

Movement up or boost recovery?

Specifically for Destiny.

Nemeniah 10-26-2011 11:38 PM

Hmm after looking at this, I'm tempted to change my NTD from booster recovery to search distance up. Is the search distance up boost significant ? :hmm:

EDIT:
Spoiler!

mechmaster90 10-27-2011 12:26 PM

You should choose Search distance up if you're sure that your weapon can hit past your average right click lock. Try it with another player, ask him to back until he's out of your right click range and shoot, see if it hits.

Search distance up is amazing on my WZC.

Anyway very informative data, thanks for sharing.

edit : personnally I wouldn't give movement up a 5/5, since it basically only boosts your walking speed, even though it's still a solid skill, espacially with invisible suits indeed

AixE 10-27-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1627236)
Is there a agility cap?

Sinanju + OCEX agility + red comet = BD2 in S scissors...?

No, there isn't any agility cap on suits.
@BD2:I assume you meant the "smoothness" of animations, so yes its possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chsal (Post 1627281)
What is better?

Movement up or boost recovery?

Specifically for Destiny.

Personally I would go Movement Speed or maybe agility up(Depends?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechmaster90 (Post 1627604)
You should choose Search distance up if you're sure that your weapon can hit past your average right click lock. Try it with another player, ask him to back until he's out of your right click range and shoot, see if it hits.

Search distance up is amazing on my WZC.

Anyway very informative data, thanks for sharing.

edit : personnally I wouldn't give movement up a 5/5, since it basically only boosts your walking speed, even though it's still a solid skill, espacially with invisible suits indeed

Well the ratings are overall usefulness, i assume the reason why the writer put 5 star rating is because he/she thinks that which ever suit pickup movement up will be beneficial to the player to a certain degree.

NotTanja 10-27-2011 02:46 PM

I disagree with most of these ratings. I think more thought was put into the numbers gain (which is very rough) than into the real usefulness of the skill/stat. Agility up gets a huge increase according to these numbers, but as a stat it is a lot less useful than others. It is also very cheap to invest in anyway.

Boost recovery is the best of the lot for most units.

Reset 10-27-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotTanja (Post 1627664)
I disagree with most of these ratings. I think more thought was put into the numbers gain (which is very rough) than into the real usefulness of the skill/stat. Agility up gets a huge increase according to these numbers, but as a stat it is a lot less useful than others. It is also very cheap to invest in anyway.

Boost recovery is the best of the lot for most units.

Incorrect

You need more booster speed so you can dodge duels.

Basic fact bro


e/ excellent review/guide btw

NotTanja 10-27-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwdnznavy (Post 1627670)
Incorrect

You need more booster speed so you can dodge duels.

Basic fact bro


e/ excellent review/guide btw

And what the flying **** does that have to do with agility?

AixE 10-27-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotTanja (Post 1627664)
I disagree with most of these ratings. I think more thought was put into the numbers gain (which is very rough) than into the real usefulness of the skill/stat. Agility up gets a huge increase according to these numbers, but as a stat it is a lot less useful than others. It is also very cheap to invest in anyway.

Boost recovery is the best of the lot for most units.

I totally agree. But the ratings are based on overall usefulness the ex skill part to mobile suits. Every suit can benefit from the extra agility, but not every suit can benefit from booster recovery.

NotTanja 10-27-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AixE (Post 1627692)
I totally agree. But the ratings are based on overall usefulness the ex skill part to mobile suits. Every suit can benefit from the extra agility, but not every suit can benefit from booster recovery.

List the ones that can't benefit from booster recovery then. Not being snappy, I'm honestly interested.

Reset 10-27-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotTanja (Post 1627685)
And what the flying **** does that have to do with agility?

just saying

booster speed > agility

You can't fool me bro, I've played this game for 2 years.

AixE 10-27-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotTanja (Post 1627697)
List the ones that can't benefit from booster recovery then. Not being snappy, I'm honestly interested.

Suits that has skills that provides booster recovery. :py61:

Fyi: Booster recovery is capped at 50%.

Reset 10-27-2011 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng422 (Post 1627784)
Nope, not off topic at all.

You based your information from your 2 years of playing but you have nothing to prove it.

From the post above we talked about your "achievements", it doesn't sound like anything of 2 years' experience.

Therefore we conclude that what you have contributed to this thread is invalid.

My achievement is that, based on my years of experience and hours of research, I have concluded that booster speed is required if you want to dodge duels.

Need to roll a new reading glasses bro? SUP?

Source: /forum/members/reset.html

---
e/ Hey tehprognoob mang, take your mum's advice
Quote:

Originally Posted by Narru (Post 1627780)
just ignore him after finding out his intentions.


Ao 10-27-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reset (Post 1627788)
My achievement is that, based on my years of experience and hours of research, I have concluded that booster speed is required if you want to dodge duels.

Need to roll a new reading glasses bro? SUP?


---
e/ Hey tehprognoob mang, take your mum's advice

And speed caps @ 24.9 <3

Bng422 10-27-2011 06:44 PM

Nope, not trolling. Simply replied to this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reset (Post 1627783)
Reported.

You rands are off topic. Read the post title.


Role 10-27-2011 06:58 PM

No one listens to anything I say. Any posts that are meaningless e-penor chatter, it's gone. And yes that includes your "smart" posts Reset.

zgmfx19a 10-28-2011 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirei (Post 1627805)
No one listens to anything I say.

Fire warnings to make them do.

NotTanja 10-28-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AixE (Post 1627717)
Suits that has skills that provides booster recovery. :py61:

Fyi: Booster recovery is capped at 50%.

Not what I asked. List them.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.