ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Events & Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/)
-   -   [Speculation] reasons why TW will update after 25th (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-events-announcements/65637-speculation-reasons-why-tw-will-update-after-25th.html)

IonCannon 12-07-2009 10:22 PM

[Speculation] reasons why TW will update after 25th
 
the later the update, the longer they can continue selling QQ packs and nt499 w0c packs

some of the QQ pack prizes are in gacha 36
and the w0c M & G plan are long overdue

RacerX 12-07-2009 10:33 PM

I dont really see your objective in this thread to be honest. The Events & Announcements section should be used for official news across different versions of the game.

Speculation is fine, but the way you have worded this post would just make people diss Wasabi. Everyone here already knows how Wasabi handles their business, so why bring it up to make people hate them more? (TW has actually been getting nice patches lately) You should have read enough threads on baha forums to know how threads like these would end up turning out.

StrykerX 12-07-2009 10:37 PM

they delay the patch to make people like us desperate(yes waiting does that), and when people get desperate, they start spending like madmen, hence the saying, wasabii is a leech, leeching the gaming community for every stinking cent......

zgmfx19a 12-07-2009 10:46 PM

Honestly, I think Wasabii's doing pretty well lately.

Blizt 12-07-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zgmfx19a (Post 1084720)
Honestly, I think Wasabii's doing pretty well lately.

True that, although they still have event like Web Gacha and stuff, or that they could turn bad again, I still have to say recently they're really much better :py28:

LiLMewmew 12-07-2009 11:05 PM

I think before the 25th, because if they would like to enjoy the Christmas too. :py35:

StrykerX 12-07-2009 11:15 PM

3-4 days before or after christmas, as mew said yes they would like to enjoy christmas too and of course desperate kids who ask their parents to buy them M for christmas.....

MiakaNairan 12-08-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliztForever (Post 1084731)
True that, although they still have event like Web Gacha and stuff, or that they could turn bad again, I still have to say recently they're really much better :py28:

:py37:
d'accord

Majingundam 12-10-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiakaNairan (Post 1085120)
:py37:
d'accord

i think you meant to say bingo:py37::py44:

weissritter 12-12-2009 07:41 AM

Ok popping the speculation.

Here is your proof for next week.

http://i48.tinypic.com/168iz9x.jpg

Also mentioned, Doga, Re-gez mission will be open.

The 00 is gonna go for good.

Blizt 12-12-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weissritter (Post 1090181)
Ok popping the speculation.

Here is your proof for next week.

http://i48.tinypic.com/168iz9x.jpg

Also mentioned, Doga, Re-gez mission will be open.

The 00 is gonna go for good.

Aw weis beat me to it :<

but anyway there's no official announcement yet, wonder what else they would add beside these two and related suit

Marisa 12-12-2009 08:16 AM

HAHAHHA! My signature gundam comes out.

Kisaragi 12-12-2009 08:20 AM

Too lazy to do ReGZ mission to get Nu, too lazy to get Dijeh for Hyaku Shiki either, so I'll pass the S ranks.

But Impulse... Yeah. But I have no space in my hangar (No money to buy either :<)

Marisa 12-12-2009 08:46 AM

I'm gonna buy Nu and Destiny (It should come out I mean they have Impulse.)

weissritter 12-12-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet (Post 1090234)
I'm gonna buy Nu and Destiny (It should come out I mean they have Impulse.)

Destiny might be end of December as special web gacha or 539 unit.

But Nu and Sazabi will get their special gacha machine each, I assume

Almost gacha machine # 40. Almost there :py56:

Marisa 12-12-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weissritter (Post 1090255)
Destiny might be end of December as special web gacha or 539 unit.

But Nu and Sazabi will get their special gacha machine each, I assume

Almost gacha machine # 40. Almost there :py56:

Dream crusher >;.

Vartio 12-12-2009 10:31 AM

D: Oh god damnit. I will sell my soul for whoever can get me Nu/Sazabi. *Is a huge CCA fan.*

LiLMewmew 12-12-2009 11:28 AM

Hope they put Re-GZ into dream gacha. :<
cuz, I hate doing that mission. :py56:

weissritter 12-12-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLMewmew (Post 1090422)
Hope they put Re-GZ into dream gacha. :<
cuz, I hate doing that mission. :py56:

don't worry, you have us :P :py27::py27::py27:

StrykerX 12-12-2009 05:55 PM

What abt plans???I mean M plans *hopes for T3*


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.