ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default Summary of the new changes along the patch

[This is for TW version]

Here are the rough translation of the recent changes that came with the patch for TW version that I found in the TW forum, beside some really noticable changes, there are other little thing that people might have missed, and some of them are kinda helpful, so I decided to write them here for those who didn't notice the stuff =]

original link: click here

*I will bold the stuff that's less likely to be noticed by some people*

1. The game's font has been changed
2. Interface for the factory room has been updated (con: cannot chat like before patch)
3. God Gundam & Hyper Shining Gundam's skills have been updated (Hyper Shining's weapon 2 name becomes korean text)
4. WZC's snipe/transform mode now can use button "V" to descend
5. All of the suits in the storage have got their exp to max/100%, however the lvl did not increase
6. All of the custom points on all suits in storage are reset, however the OverCustom system is not out yet
7. Now by adding custom point to a stat, the opposite stat won't decrease (however the amount of stat added by custom point is lowered)
8. Full Armor Gundam's skill 1 & 2 are swapped, and supposedly it's weapon 2's damage has been increase (to be confirmed)
9. Gundam Ground Type (B rank)'s def and agi have been increased
10. The Cash Shop has added 6 new B rank mix-plan, which include Gundam Ground Type, Gundam MK-II (AEUG), Kampfer, Blue Astray, Gouf Custom, last one...I forgot, I will check it later then edit it XD
11. Factory room now include Suit's Mastery Exp (random translation, and I have no idea what this is, whoever know it please explain it ), it's not sure if we can use the exp yet, however in the battle/mission result we can see the exp did add up
12. In the waiting room there's a green line exp bar which is Mastery Exp (??? Again, I have no idea what this is, just translating)
13. 4 new Normal missions have been added, the prizes are Shining Gundam, G-3, Psyco Gundam, Aegis Gundam
14. EX mission for misson 1 (Psyco in Hong Kong) has been added, reward is the mix-plan for Qubeley Mass Production Type (the purple one)
15. How many time the suits has been played has been added into the Suit's Info page
16. In the Battle Ship mode, the empty slot has been changed to Archangel
17. New item (Lower SP) has been added into Cash Shop; 3 uses per battle, short CD
18. All of the old Premium Package has been removed beside the Shan Quo (I think I spell that pingying wrong...) Package, added God Gundam & MA's Premium Packages
19. All type of suit's leveling exp has been increased, however the exp to get to having Special is decreased
20. The amount of the exp received in the mission mode will vary depending on the difficulty of the mission
21. Pictures in the loading page has been updated
22. Several suit's Cursor Lock has been fixed, such as Psyco, Justice, Zeong...)
23. Blitz Gundam & Gold Astray Amatsu's weapon 3 has been changed to 1 round instead of 3 rounds (you still shoot 3 spear out, however the slot is emptied immediately, like -3 instead of -1 -1 -1)
24. The amount of gold needed to reset Custom Point has been changed (still need further testing for detailed data)
25. In Window mode, the X button on the top right is now gone, also the game cursor has been adjusted (not really sure what it means since I always use Fullscreen mode)
26. After patch, the macro message and nickname (appear after ID) has been reset (some ppl didn't get it, like me)
27. Rice Cake's effect is now changed to use upon yourself, and only last about 30 secs (lol...imagine the face of those who tried to bully others by throwing it, then enlarge themselves~ Hexi's gonna love this change I guess? XDDD)

Some other minor changes:

- Dijeh SER's melee speed has been increased
- Strike Gundam's melee speed has been increased (less delay between 4th & 5th hit), and its attack has supposedly been increased (yet to test and confirm)
- BR Kampfer's figure has been updated to the newest, however there seems to be bug flowing around causing player to dc just by looking or using the suit D:

That's about it now, if you found anything else or anything I posted were wrong, please post them below.

If you already know some or all of the stuff here, please restrain from posting rude or insulting comment toward others or TW version, thanks.

P.S. god that was tiring...-.-|||

Last edited by Blizt; 11-26-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

This patch made me most sad

11-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

anthony001 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FS
Level: over 9000
Guild: mmog,mmog2,cookies

about the reserve exp, u will need to use an item to store the collected exp then use that item on a suit to level the suit. That item can only be used in factory 2nd tab. All i know is that item can be found when doing random mission.

11-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

MiakaNairan is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Miakayouki
Class: Little Mosquito with scythe to_soulmaster
Level: 4.... T-T

ah;
by the content, i figured that its a tw update right?
can you put tw at the thread's name, please?

i mean .. =o
those who plays at hongkong or kr don't really need to read;

sorry =x
i'm not disrespecting your work ;

and
\ şoş)/ All hail ぴんがすさま!

Last edited by MiakaNairan; 11-26-2009 at 03:45 AM.

11-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

zzz crappy font hate it most.....this was definitely a rushed patch....too buggy....

11-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

lightblade55 is on a distinguished road
IGN: 18879785

This was a huge patch, a lot of content (very nice) but a lot of stuff to get used to

11-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

thanks for the translation blizt.

Also now Seim can't abuse the bug with 3time invi XD

11-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Thank god WZC can decend....

11-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

rofl i didnt know there was a abuse with the cloak :O!

good job on the post, I didn't know most of those changes were in the patch ( mostly because my comp is out of commission lol)

11-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiakaNairan
ah;
by the content, i figured that its a tw update right?
can you put tw at the thread's name, please?

i mean .. =o
those who plays at hongkong or kr don't really need to read;

sorry =x
i'm not disrespecting your work ;
sorry about that, I didn't think of it at that moment x.x
I can't change the thread title, only can put a warning at the very top, might need to ask a mod to change it? o.o

and no offense taken

11-26-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

imo this is a very nice content patch, a lot of things are updated to what they are on kr. All thats left is the OC system and most of the main functions would be in the game.

Are units like Zeong still buggy in the game?

11-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
imo this is a very nice content patch, a lot of things are updated to what they are on kr. All thats left is the OC system and most of the main functions would be in the game.

Are units like Zeong still buggy in the game?
When u say buggy do u mean it by like Zeong's weapon 2 shoot a bit lower than cursor lock? If it's that kind of bug, I think it's fixed.

11-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I was more refering to when his special gets people stuck...forever XD Havent played against a zeong for the longest of time so dont know if this already got patched in the previous updates.

11-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
I was more refering to when his special gets people stuck...forever XD Havent played against a zeong for the longest of time so dont know if this already got patched in the previous updates.
er? Isn't that usually caused by laggy player? o.o
back when I was laggy, I still stuck a lot of ppl using Range Special suits not limiting to Zeong only :O

11-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ya ranged specials in general tend to be the problem. Zeong specs being buggy is news to me

--

still curious as to what the 3x invis bug is EXPLAIN NAO!

Last edited by Mcdull; 11-26-2009 at 02:29 PM.

11-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdull
ya ranged specials in general tend to be the problem. Zeong specs being buggy is news to me

--

still curious as to what the 3x invis bug is EXPLAIN NAO!
well before the patch, invis suit like Blitz or Amatsu, they use the delay between jumping & landing to cancel weapon 3, making it shoot only 1 or 2 spears out, making you invisible but still got 1 or 2 shots left to go invis again.

if you could master it well, instead of shooting all spears out and only got 6-8 secs of invis, you could go:

shoot 1 spear, goes invis for 6-8 sec, invis gone, shoot 2nd spear, goes invis for another 6-8 sec, invis gone, shoot last spear, goes invis for another 6-8 secs, invis gone, you wait for CD, then repeat the above.

P.S. I only managed to do this a few time in practice field, it's kinda hard to use -.-

11-26-2009   #17 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

The only thing I hate this patch is they lowered the mission exp from 160 -> 146... and then increase the exp required for leveling suits.

I can live with it. But just very annoying.

11-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lol dang... how come this wasn't mentioned earlier ;D

11-26-2009   #19 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

19. All type of suit's leveling exp has been increased, however the exp to get to having Special is decreased

this is the part i dont get....I needed 2.4k exp for my justice's spec....

11-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX

this is the part i dont get....I needed 2.4k exp for my justice's spec....
It's Korean exp. In Korea C rank is 200 for special. B rank 400..