ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2009   #21 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Assault Buster will prolly be scis, but buster should be paper.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2009   #22 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljm
lol sounds exciting XD but if it was paper, then going to R mode is a pain >.< if it was scissors, then it'd be just like FAZZ =.= FAZZ in nub server is pretty much food for my B rank rocks. Destiny really seems to be the hardest to kill, becoz of those afterimages. F91 too.

Lol for V2 Buster, it should have:
-Victory Dash (key unit)
-Victory Gundam

errr and a bunch of other crap @_@
Why would going to R mode be a pain? I mean, f91 is one of the best MS to melee with.

Also if they add V2 Assault as Rock, and V2 Buster is paper, then they could make V2 AB a scissor. (Though it really should be a paper. Oh well.)

09-11-2009   #23 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

I hope V2 get its Hikari no Tsubasa... QQ

09-12-2009   #24 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

if it does, it probably would be in the spec or it'd hit nothing.
unless u really want a move to turn ur back to ur enemy and hope it just magically hits them.

that or have a move thats only sort of useful when an enemy is above u... it would be hard to aim ur wings if it was like that...
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

09-12-2009   #25 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

Eh, I'm hoping its wings of light work like Zerk Nobels/Masters/Gods spinkick.

A girl can dream. ;-;

09-12-2009   #26 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

well, the korean devs have been pretty creative in putting all this gundam stuff, moves, abilities to practical use....

so maybe they'll be able to find a way to implement the wings....
though I cant think of any good ways to put the wings to a good, non overpowering way....

09-12-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Eh, I'm hoping its wings of light work like Zerk Nobels/Masters/Gods spinkick.

A girl can dream. ;-;

YouTube - GvG: V2 vs Destiny

I proposed the same thing in melee mode as well due to a similar move being used in Gundam vs Gundam on PSP (Refer to 0:30-0.33).

I dont really mind how they design it as long as the main traits of the unit can be felt when playing. Hope they dont put in generic weapons sets which are easy for the game to implement but makes the unit lose its uniqueness (eg. Forbidden Gundam without curve beam)

Last edited by RacerX; 09-12-2009 at 04:47 AM.

09-12-2009   #28 (permalink)
Careface™

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX

I proposed the same thing in melee mode as well due to a similar move being used in Gundam vs Gundam on PSP (Refer to 0:30-0.33).

I dont really mind how they design it as long as the main traits of the unit can be felt when playing. Hope they dont put in generic weapons sets which are easily for the game to implement but makes the unit lose its uniqueness (eg. Forbidden Gundam)
Yes. This. You understood it. I'm happy.

09-12-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

danieljm is on a distinguished road
IGN: PenguinD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Why would going to R mode be a pain? I mean, f91 is one of the best MS to melee with.

Also if they add V2 Assault as Rock, and V2 Buster is paper, then they could make V2 AB a scissor. (Though it really should be a paper. Oh well.)
errrr i was assuming that when u remove buster, it wont be able to go to normal mode again (just like GN exia, FAZZ, HWS nu, etc)

otherwise, if it was F91/Destiny style, that'd be hax and awesome xD

09-12-2009   #30 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

V2 GUNDAM! I love it....Must have....

09-13-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:

I dont really mind how they design it as long as the main traits of the unit can be felt when playing. Hope they dont put in generic weapons sets which are easy for the game to implement but makes the unit lose its uniqueness (eg. Forbidden Gundam without curve beam)
just watched the vid, and man, V2 SO AWESOME!!! cool melee lol. If that would be the melee in SDGO, then 2 hit melee combo with awesome animation! XD
i was inspired to watch the anime haha

09-15-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Videos uploaded on first post!!!

V2 Buster pretty much came with all the weapons I thought it would, but I wasnt expecting spread beam pods attack to be like psycho gundams finger cannons. Skills seems to be reload up+another skill which might be implemented next week. Wings of light!!!<3

However Hexa and L-Gazu looks disappointing, hexa with com command and OS-A isnt that effective, and L-Gazu looks kinda slow...

Chobham gundam doesnt look too bad, and when purged it plays like a normal Alex NT-1 (except the special is like a gatling gun similar to heavyarms special)

09-15-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

how come there's V2 out on youtube already? isnt this update for 9/17? and i logged in my KR, GN exia is still the latest S rank @_@

09-15-2009   #34 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

I think I'll still prefer F91.

But V2's nekkid ulti is haxxed. *-*

09-15-2009   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
how come there's V2 out on youtube already? isnt this update for 9/17? and i logged in my KR, GN exia is still the latest S rank @_@

These are test videos from K, they wont be in the game till the patch is implemented in 2 days. Some of the skills are still missing.

Overall I think I'll like this unit, but F91 should be more useful then V2 Buster across different situations. F91 has better melee+afterimages, and can alternate between modes at any time. V2 Buster's spray beam pod will be useful in catching dashing enermies, but it will still run into trouble when enermies are close (unless the spray beams deal good damage if shot at point blank range)

Last edited by RacerX; 09-15-2009 at 04:57 AM.

09-15-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:

These are test videos from K, they wont be in the game till the patch is implemented in 2 days. Some of the skills are still missing.

Overall I think I'll like this unit, but F91 should be more useful then V2 Buster across different situations. F91 has better melee+afterimages, and can alternate between modes at any time. V2 Buster's spray beam pod will be useful in catching dashing enermies, but it will still run into trouble when enermies are close (unless the spray beams deal good damage if shot at point blank range)
the spray beam's range is too big @_@ i doubt it can deal great damage at short range. is the skill set tentative or is it the real thing already? @_@ it looks pretty average if u ask me..

09-15-2009   #37 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
the spray beam's range is too big @_@ i doubt it can deal great damage at short range. is the skill set tentative or is it the real thing already? @_@ it looks pretty average if u ask me..
skill 2 seems more like a tentative image. It should be a new skill.

Also most spray beam damages tends to be highest when close to target rather than far. Such as Psycho, Athene, Baund doc, etc.

09-15-2009   #38 (permalink)
Careface™

Just look at the buff list. :[

09-15-2009   #39 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Nice MA killer but with no melée moves that weap 2 really loses its potential.
I love its weaps when purged though but it's hard to mca and ss with no 3rd weap. Like it matters in kr anyway since it's banned

09-15-2009   #40 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Nice MA killer but with no melée moves that weap 2 really loses its potential.
I love its weaps when purged though but it's hard to mca and ss with no 3rd weap. Like it matters in kr anyway since it's banned
Yeah that's why people use MCA on K right?