ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-27-2009   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony
Default Global netmarble launched

recently net marble launched a global version. It is the main host of lots of many games in Korea including SDGO.

So we might eventually see a global version of SDGO someday. (a year or two maybe?)

*however a note is that netmarble jp also exist but they did not have a license for SDGO in japan for just as long as Korea had it.

What a Fun Ride! Netmarble

Last edited by weissritter; 07-27-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-27-2009   #2 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

I talked about this a while ago about online...

So if Taiwan DOES Ip ban because there is now a global (Like Maplestory Global banned Europe because they had Maplestory Europe and vice versa) us we'll have to wait for the capsules AGAIN. That's gonna take forever considering our progress in the game.

I HOPE Global Netmarble does NOT release SD Gundam. If it does were all back to square one.

Also about the licensing ZZ Gundam will be a problem due to it never being released in America.

07-27-2009   #3 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Well I do wish they can release a global version of SDGO!

Even if I needed to ditch all my suit and start over and most likely have to wait some time for new suit again, I'm willing to play game there than at KR or TW.

Even if the company is greedy (which one isn't?), western game company usually tends to be more responsible for their action such as game bug or what not (just look at TW sdgo and you'd know how bad the company is doing)

Also...god, do I hate to type English in TW version...message so short >.>

EDIT: I hope they release news on sdgo if they're gonna release them...Ima save the money I just charged today on PayPal for TW sdgo XD

07-27-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zeconic will become famous soon enoughZeconic will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zreconic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Well I do wish they can release a global version of SDGO!

Even if I needed to ditch all my suit and start over and most likely have to wait some time for new suit again, I'm willing to play game there than at KR or TW.

Even if the company is greedy (which one isn't?), western game company usually tends to be more responsible for their action such as game bug or what not (just look at TW sdgo and you'd know how bad the company is doing)

Also...god, do I hate to type English in TW version...message so short >.>

EDIT: I hope they release news on sdgo if they're gonna release them...Ima save the money I just charged today on PayPal for TW sdgo XD
I'm hoping they aren't going to release a global version. Like strumfuryx said, we have to restart all the way - - Plus I already spent a little bit of $ on the TW ver. :P

07-27-2009   #5 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeconic
I'm hoping they aren't going to release a global version. Like strumfuryx said, we have to restart all the way - - Plus I already spent a little bit of $ on the TW ver. :P
Well consider the state TW sdgo is in right now, I doubt they'd kill some of their money source off just because a new version emerge, otherwise they'd have done a IP ban to China/Hong Kong location.

It would seems strange if they ip banned us yet not the China/HK ppl, if they're gonna ip ban, they'd ban all non-taiwan location players, and guess what good would that do to them? So in conclusion...ip ban will likely not happen in TW sdgo again, unless more TW ppl actually joined sdgo suddenly and they all praise the company...but would they?

Also if they did not ip ban, you said you dont' want to restart all over again, that's fine, it's not like TW version will push you out and Global version will try to force you to play

07-27-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

it would just be more companies trying to get a share of the same cake.

07-27-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Cryst will become famous soon enough

I personally prefer a global SDGO. Most player talking in Chinese and I can't understand a thing. Sometime I was kicked because of that.

Sometime,somewhere...
I'm sure!

SDGO IGN: CrystZ
SDGO TW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
gambling game disguised as gundam game .....

07-28-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zeconic will become famous soon enoughZeconic will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zreconic

Quote:
Also if they did not ip ban, you said you dont' want to restart all over again, that's fine, it's not like TW version will push you out and Global version will try to force you to play
I nvr said I don't wan to restart :P but I still hoping no IP ban xD

07-28-2009   #9 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by strumfuryx
I talked about this a while ago about online...

So if Taiwan DOES Ip ban because there is now a global (Like Maplestory Global banned Europe because they had Maplestory Europe and vice versa) us we'll have to wait for the capsules AGAIN. That's gonna take forever considering our progress in the game.

I HOPE Global Netmarble does NOT release SD Gundam. If it does were all back to square one.

Also about the licensing ZZ Gundam will be a problem due to it never being released in America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeconic
Seeing as Netmarble makes the Korean version it would probably update much faster than TW, if not start further ahead of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
it would just be more companies trying to get a share of the same cake.
Same company that makes the Korean version, hardly more companies.

07-28-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

the taiwan company paid license money to franchise the game over, in return they get to keep most if not all the revenue from prepaid cards .... isn't it how it works ?

if global is launched, the foreigners would spend the money there instead of taiwan...

07-28-2009   #11 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Question..
will we lag less if we are playing the global version?

07-28-2009   #12 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Seeing as Netmarble makes the Korean version it would probably update much faster than TW, if not start further ahead of them.

Same company that makes the Korean version, hardly more companies.
It's not that im worried about...it's just the fact that starting over fresh. I mean who would want to start over when you have 8 A ranks 3 BS Ranks 3 B ranks 3 C Ranks. It took me SO long to get all those stuff.

07-28-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

DSveno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DSveno Send a message via Skype™ to DSveno
IGN: DuoS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Question..
will we lag less if we are playing the global version?
Depend on:
- Your connection.
- Your opponent connection.
- Server's location.

Right now it's lag free for me.

07-29-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

NekoMaO can only hope to improve

If a Global version is release, Taiwan will be doing IP ban towards Foreign player. And we will be forced to play Global Version.

This is common on online games as you can see Korean itself, As for new game release, you could be able to play certain games. But as the game license being purchase by other company, let's say company A has release Game Asia, you would expect Korean, will be doing IP ban towards certain countries in Asia.

As if SDGO Global is released, SDGO Taiwan may be force to IP ban foreign player because of the license he purchase maybe only covers Taiwan region, but not Global.

07-29-2009   #15 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoMaO
If a Global version is release, Taiwan will be doing IP ban towards Foreign player. And we will be forced to play Global Version.

This is common on online games as you can see Korean itself, As for new game release, you could be able to play certain games. But as the game license being purchase by other company, let's say company A has release Game Asia, you would expect Korean, will be doing IP ban towards certain countries in Asia.

As if SDGO Global is released, SDGO Taiwan may be force to IP ban foreign player because of the license he purchase maybe only covers Taiwan region, but not Global.
Why do a lot of ppl all seem to jump to conclusion that TW SDGO will do an IP ban if Global version is released? Like I said in my previous post before, if they'd do an IP ban simply because another version of the game is released, they'd have banned China or Hong Kong players in the past already.

Most likely they did not perform the ban cuz they felt this way they earn way more money.

07-29-2009   #16 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Oh hey guys look some people from K were posting @@.

I guess they're NOT gonna release it or im assuming...

What a Fun Ride! Netmarble

07-29-2009   #17 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

We don't know if they are releasing it or not.

btw most of the posts in the end are trolled lol

07-29-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Its just all speculations atm so just wait and see what happens until more concrete information comes through, I for one will be hoping for a global release too mainly just for improvements in the communication channels. Maybe we dont have to type like this every line anymore XD

However I hope whichever publisher picks this game up wont ruin the balanced between non cash shop and cash shop users. SDGO is great that way because for a free online game, money wont allow you to be too overpowered, as it is still a game heavily dependant on skill.

The posts on the site was an interesting read but didnt provide much additional information. It is funny that you mentioned about the trolled posts (Just look at the name of the troller XD)

Last edited by RacerX; 07-29-2009 at 03:46 PM.

07-30-2009   #19 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Why do a lot of ppl all seem to jump to conclusion that TW SDGO will do an IP ban if Global version is released? Like I said in my previous post before, if they'd do an IP ban simply because another version of the game is released, they'd have banned China or Hong Kong players in the past already.

Most likely they did not perform the ban cuz they felt this way they earn way more money.
And piss of the Chinese who will then DDOS their server. Again.
=3=

07-30-2009   #20 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
And piss of the Chinese who will then DDOS their server. Again.
=3=
shhh keep it a secret, they don't' know about it yet