ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2009   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

*sigh* i wish i can get some extra space for my room in KR, that would motivate me to play more there....there are so many suits i want from there especially some of the S ranks...but no space in room really sucks....*sigh*

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2009   #22 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

delete the fatty stuff u have there XD

07-17-2009   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Cryst will become famous soon enough

You mean Psyco, Aps II ... ? =))

Sometime,somewhere...
I'm sure!

SDGO IGN: CrystZ
SDGO TW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
gambling game disguised as gundam game .....

07-18-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseGunboundLa TaleMapleStory

holhemhiem has a spectacular aura aboutholhemhiem has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to holhemhiem
IGN: Micheru, Mixhe
Class: Treasure Hunter - Dagger lt_treasurehunter
Level: 8x
Guild: MMOG

OMG! Dynames and S rank Sandrock(stun & slash o-O)~ but its on K

*wishes for TW server to update twice a month* xP

07-18-2009   #25 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

BS Nobel? F*** yeah!

07-18-2009   #26 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I expect they'll make a Heavyarms, Deathscythe S rank too. >_>

07-18-2009   #27 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I expect they'll make a Heavyarms, Deathscythe S rank too. >_>
Those would definitely be made too...
but I hope they can release other S rank first, give other series a chance D:

07-18-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I think they are really overating the endless waltz series, similar to how seed are overated by bumping up their ranks. Looking at the current thrends, probably expect the 2nd season 00 units to be bumped up to S ransk as well...

I wish they would have completed the other gundams from G Gundam first (Even though most of them will probably be rocks>.<)
Shuffle alliance please!!! (Along with Devil gundam and Gundam speigel!)

I never understood why they released the Holland and Denmark Gundams first... =P

07-18-2009   #29 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
Yeah I think they are really overating the endless waltz series, similar to how seed are overated by bumping up their ranks. Looking at the current thrends, probably expect the 2nd season 00 units to be bumped up to S ransk as well...
You can't get more overrated than 00 and SEED, the suits for them are there why not add them?
Also why can't an upgraded version of a B rank be an A rank? Shall we make B rank Qubeleys be A ranks so they aren't underrated and do that to all the other suits that are upgraded/mass production versions of suits?
So every suit that's an A/AR/AS and has a B/BR/BS version should all be downgraded to that, same for all the S ranks.
Which would mean FAZZ should be a B rank because its base don Zeta which is an A rank, which is based on Gundam which is a B rank.
Daggers are all based on Strike so they should be all A ranks.
Leos and all gundams from Wing should be B ranks because of the Tallgeese.
All Zeon suits should be C ranks due to being originally based on the Zaku I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Those would definitely be made too...
but I hope they can release other S rank first, give other series a chance D:
Can't really give the other series a chance of S rank when all but some of the manga versions have suits in game already. Can't make random S rank out of suits completely unrelated with it with the exception of the SEED suits that have a random C rank from another series mentioned on their plans.

Example: Lets say none of the Wing suits were in the game, and the TG3 plans requires random suits from UC and G Gundam to be made. Wouldn't make much sense would it? Why put it in if its the only one from its series when there is no A or B rank from the same series?

Last edited by Metty; 07-18-2009 at 11:09 PM.

07-18-2009   #30 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Can't really give the other series a chance of S rank when all but some of the manga versions have suits in game already. Can't make random S rank out of suits completely unrelated with it with the exception of the SEED suits that have a random C rank from another series mentioned on their plans.

Example: Lets say none of the Wing suits were in the game, and the TG3 plans requires random suits from UC and G Gundam to be made. Wouldn't make much sense would it? Why put it in if its the only one from its series when there is no A or B rank from the same series?
Focusing on the example you provided:

Yes I understand what you're saying and it makes sense, but that doesn't mean they can only stick to making S rank that are from the let's say Wing series; for example, instead of releasing more SEED ms (for instance that Red Frame with Bucue head) or a bunch of CU rank ms, they could start releasing the petty ms in other series, so they can use those as KEY ms/material for the future S rank.

For instance for Turn A series, if let's say instead of releasing ms from already used-in-game series or CU, they make an A rank SUMO (what's SUMO? check here), and then they make the S rank Turn A/Turn X, it would make sense no?

I'm not asking them to just make a S rank out of nowhere that can be crafted by a unrelated KEY unit, I'm asking them to make that S rank along with other petty A/B/C rank ms that are related to it.

Last edited by Blizt; 07-18-2009 at 11:56 PM.

07-19-2009   #31 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Focusing on the example you provided:

Yes I understand what you're saying and it makes sense, but that doesn't mean they can only stick to making S rank that are from the let's say Wing series; for example, instead of releasing more SEED ms (for instance that Red Frame with Bucue head) or a bunch of CU rank ms, they could start releasing the petty ms in other series, so they can use those as KEY ms/material for the future S rank.

For instance for Turn A series, if let's say instead of releasing ms from already used-in-game series or CU, they make an A rank SUMO (what's SUMO? check here), and then they make the S rank Turn A/Turn X, it would make sense no?

I'm not asking them to just make a S rank out of nowhere that can be crafted by a unrelated KEY unit, I'm asking them to make that S rank along with other petty A/B/C rank ms that are related to it.
Aye except then no one would bother playing the other suits from it then probably. And how are the A/B/C rank suits petty when they are far more interesting than most of the S ranks and were more important in the series until usually the very end?

07-19-2009   #32 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX

I wish they would have completed the other gundams from G Gundam first (Even though most of them will probably be rocks>.<)
Shuffle alliance please!!! (Along with Devil gundam and Gundam speigel!)

I never understood why they released the Holland and Denmark Gundams first... =P
Nether Gundam is more awesome than any Gundam ever created. It is single handedly greater than anything you have ever loved.

07-19-2009   #33 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Aye except then no one would bother playing the other suits from it then probably. And how are the A/B/C rank suits petty when they are far more interesting than most of the S ranks and were more important in the series until usually the very end?
Well even if no one's playing those "other suits", doesn't mean they shouldn't make it, there will always be some less popular A/B rank ms around, so you can't use a excuse of "no one would like/play it" to ignore the production. (Like FA Gundam, RX-79[G], Bound Doc, these less popular one)

Also, you misunderstood me, when I said "petty ms", I meant those ms in the show that are having...um, less role or role to be destroyed/killed by the protagonist (for example, Zaku II or GM in 0079 Gundam, Flag or GN-X in 00, that kind of role), I did not mean the suit being petty that they suck o.o (I didn't know what else word to use...so I used petty)

07-19-2009   #34 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Well even if no one's playing those "other suits", doesn't mean they shouldn't make it, there will always be some less popular A/B rank ms around, so you can't use a excuse of "no one would like/play it" to ignore the production. (Like FA Gundam, RX-79[G], Bound Doc, these less popular one)

Also, you misunderstood me, when I said "petty ms", I meant those ms in the show that are having...um, less role or role to be destroyed/killed by the protagonist (for example, Zaku II or GM in 0079 Gundam, Flag or GN-X in 00, that kind of role), I did not mean the suit being petty that they suck o.o (I didn't know what else word to use...so I used petty)
Grunts, foot troops, cannon fodder, lambs to the slaughter. :P

07-19-2009   #35 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Grunts, foot troops, cannon fodder, lambs to the slaughter. :P
@_@...*did not understand a single thing*

07-19-2009   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I think he was just using various terms to describe the petty ms you were mentioning ^_^
Basically things that blow up in 1 hit or just dies if something brushes it.

Last edited by RacerX; 07-19-2009 at 04:20 PM.

07-20-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

NekoMaO can only hope to improve

Uhh, blizt, don't be too serious with metty, he's always in his "Self dimension blog world" his words got it's own meaning, but it's just one sided without thinking for another people's thought.

but i think MAYBE he know what are you saying anyway.

Last edited by NekoMaO; 07-20-2009 at 11:52 AM.

07-21-2009   #38 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoMaO
Uhh, blizt, don't be too serious with metty, he's always in his "Self dimension blog world" his words got it's own meaning, but it's just one sided without thinking for another people's thought.

but i think MAYBE he know what are you saying anyway.
Considering most people here are too stupid to look up things in previous posts, wiki. I kindly suggest looking up the words and phrases I mentioned so the general populous of this forum can suffer from less headaches from clueless people.

07-21-2009   #39 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

i really don't mind the questions as long as it isn't repeated nth times in a short period of time.

It keeps this part of the forum alive and something for me to do. If everyone is so smart then the forum would lack activity.

Rolls

07-21-2009   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

lol too true weiss. See metty I havnt had to have you yell at me lately lol. Anyways for an on topic post, Up to about 5k in savings for the roll after yesterday lol. Damn not having the higher V rank needed to start using battleships! about 4k away in xp tho!