ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2009   #141 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

probably hardware issue, maybe your graphic card isn't good enough, or maybe ur antivirus and firewall is causing it. Or maybe you have virus or spyware that is interefering

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-19-2009   #142 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Probably all rumours anyway since the most of these magazines like to speculate on things completely false...(following those rubbish reports about the IP ban in TW =/).

But for those curious and want a little read, I saw a thread on the HK forums talking about HK's SDGO next update in August. This picture caught my eye:

Quote:
8œˆ›–ge‡Ž,Š*左ˆ*œ–..... - SD˜” Online - Nakuz ‚古 - ™港人氣Ž–€

lol...all I have to say is...they seem to be trying really hard to win against wasabi

if you look on the bottom right of that picture you'll notice something in the background as well (I let you figure out what it is, but I'll just say its Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V at work XD)

This is from PC Game Weekly...

they also have pictures of plan releases for sword impluse and force impluse gundam

Last edited by RacerX; 07-19-2009 at 05:48 PM.

07-19-2009   #143 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

wait is that HK SD or the wasabii?

those "mysterious" ms showing the koumei and sazabi seems so fake because they were released 1 months ago in KR.

07-19-2009   #144 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

That is for HK SD =P I posted it here just for reference for that 1 picture with the bottom right pic using the secret unit picture wasabi used XD

And imo definitely seems fake as well, so I posted it more for a laugh than for actual information XD

It would be funni though if these end up turning out to be the secret units in TW (then all the freedom fans would probably QQ and flame the TW forums)

Last edited by RacerX; 07-19-2009 at 06:04 PM.