ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: When do you think S rank will be release in TW version?
July 8 25.81%
August 6 19.35%
September 6 19.35%
October 4 12.90%
Don't care about S rank... 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume
Default Release Date For S Rank

No, this thread is not a question...but a poll
When do you think S rank will be out in TW version..
From my view, after july. I think the competition ends in August or July, and one of the prizes is Freedom and Justice gundam. So there is no way that S rank will be release before that happens..
So what do you think?

Last edited by Strikegundam; 06-30-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

RainStorm is on a distinguished road

We doesnt had much AS Rank class in TW version yet.
The TW was doing a servey on this matter too.
I think they wont release temp depends on the demanding.
I had hearded some story going on in china SDGO about the S class once they release it.
Maybe TW version doesnt want to repeat the same mistake which had china SDGO did.

06-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Most likely October, even though I'd hate if they release it that late =_=

Like you said, they're giving Freedom and Justice as the competition prizes, so there's no way they will make it available in game so soon after they hand out the reward.

Personally I don't care for these 2 S rank, but if they're not coming soon, who knows when we will get the other S rank...

06-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

lol I knew you would post this up Naty XD

To be honest Im not looking forward to the first batch of S ranks as (Freedom, Justice, Providence, God).

What I am more interested in are some AS ranks (like ZZ enhanced), new gacha (gacha 27 and also new C ranks), new missions/maps, and also the battleship function.

If I do have to guess a date then it will probably be September. SDGO TW started in March, so 6 months for S ranks isnt unreasonable. Lots of people seem to forget that it took K 3 years to get to where they are today. Then they just release on average 1-2 S ranks each update.

K data:

26/6/2008-Freedom, Gacha 22
24/7/2008-Justice, Gacha 23/24
21/8/2008-Providence, Gacha 25/26
11/9/2008-God, Gacha 27
25/9/2008-Wing Cus, Gacha 28
23/10/2008-FAZZ, Gacha 29
20/11/2008-TallgeeseIII
23/12/2008-GP03-D, Gacha 30/31
22/1/2009-Sazabi, Gacha 32
19/2/2009-NuGundam, Gacha 33
19/3/2009-Destiny, Gacha 34
16/4/2009-F91, Gacha 35
21/5/2009-NuHWS,Nantaku, Gacha 37
18/6/2009-Master, Gacha 38

We are still getting more units per update than them (almost 2-3 times more per update with exception of this month), so I do not see any problem with it.

Last edited by RacerX; 06-30-2009 at 08:14 PM.

06-30-2009   #5 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

definitely after the tourny since S rank is the grand prize for it. It also mentioned it being NEVER before release. So no one shall have it til after tourney XD

06-30-2009   #6 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Personally I don't care for these 2 S rank, but if they're not coming soon, who knows when we will get the other S rank...
If they don't release S rank, they would at least release gach 23-28 while July
Funny thing, another game companies see summer holidays (july for asian country) as an opportunity to expand their market and get new update to attract more players
As more players to spend in the game, the profit will increase..
However the company of SDGO, wasabii didn't think it through at all and said "whatever, we will just skip the summer holidays and update on 31th of July"
31th of July is where summer holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
If I do have to guess a date then it will probably be September. SDGO TW started in March, so 6 months for S ranks isnt unreasonable. Lots of people seem to forget that it took K 3 years to get to where they are today.
But KR did release freedom when they released gacha 22

Last edited by Strikegundam; 06-30-2009 at 08:09 PM.

06-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainStorm
We doesnt had much AS Rank class in TW version yet.
How so?

Aile Strike
Force Impulse <-- Need Gacha #34, so it won't be out for a looooong time.
Gundam Epyon <-- Need Wing Gundam for Wing Zero. Then use it as Key Unit. = =
Hyaku Shiki (Clay Bazooka)
Launcher Strike
Perfect Zeong
Qubeley
Qubeley MKII
Shining (Hyper)
Sword Impulse <-- Need Gacha #34
Sword Strike
The-O (beam saber)
X Astray
Zeta Gundam (beam saber)
ZZ (enhanced) <-- Technically you can make this now. You can obtain GM III via pirated MS.

Bold means TW already have.
Red means only available thru previous dream gachas.

Total, we have 11 / 15 of the AS ranks.
If you don't count the ones obtained thru dream gacha, we have 8/15 AS ranks.

Anyway, my point? S ranks prz.

BTW, in the Korean version, they got the first S rank, ie: Freedom Gundam, right after Gacha #22... which is what we have so far.

06-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I think S ranks or not, it is financially impacting that wasabi did not have an update last month. This is the period of holidays for a lot of countries in Asia, and by not updating a game that is arena based with new content, it will be hard to maintain the interest of players and other prospective players joining.

People usually have money to purchase products through this time, but by not updating Wasabi are not capitalising on this opportunity, and is letting their profit margins go down.

This comes full circle to bite the players in the end as well, as a non funded company will be lacking in resources to maintain/continue to run the game.

@Naty Release dates for game content doesnt always need to match across different versions. It is like that for every mmorpg out there too. This can only be at best a rough estimate.

Last edited by RacerX; 06-30-2009 at 08:26 PM.

06-30-2009   #9 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Quote:
[COLOR="Navy"]This is the period of holidays for a lot of countries in Asia, and by not updating a game that is arena based with new content, it will be hard to maintain the interest of players and other prospective players joining.
People usually have money to purchase products through this time, but by not updating Wasabi are not capitalising on this opportunity, and is letting their profit margins go down.
you just explained my point again

06-30-2009   #10 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Their event is stupid too...like there's one event where if you bought 3 storage space, they will gift you 1 extra.

But if there's not or not many MS coming soon in an update, how many ppl's gonna buy the storage? What? you buy that many storage and no new ms is gonna join in? that's just silly...

I was thinking to buy some more storage and some extra stuff again, but with lacking of new update, there's just no point doing that right now...

07-01-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

This kind of games rely on contantly updating new content to keep the players "hooked" onto the game.
By starving them, the players quit and monies fly away.

07-01-2009   #12 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
This kind of games rely on contantly updating new content to keep the players "hooked" onto the game.
By starving them, the players quit and monies fly away.
Or suck all the money out of the players. When they quit, the new one comes..
more sucking more..

And how come people still think July will release S rank even after they read this thread..weird..

07-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough

BTW what is the battleship function ?

07-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
BTW what is the battleship function ?
Basically, DM with tag team.
In K, when you get to first V rank, you are gifted two battleships.
Then in "My Room", you can press 'Select B.S.' to choose and customize your battleship.

Each Battleship can hold 10 points worth of MS.
ie: you know that
S ranks are worth 5 points
A ranks are worth 4 points
B ranks are worth 3 points
C ranks are worth 2 points

So, it's mix & match.
e.g. You can fit in 1 S rank, 1 B rank, and 1 C rank. etc.

To tag team, you hold TAB and press a # the MS is assigned to.

In Battleship mode, you earn more money but lesser exp.

My old pics:

ie: in the above pic, you see me holding 'TAB' and I can press '2' to let me use my GP03 DENDROBRIUM STAMEN.

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 07-01-2009 at 01:58 AM.

07-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Oh...... so thats the switching thing i saw on youtube videos

07-01-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

danieljm is on a distinguished road
IGN: PenguinD

Quote:
lol I knew you would post this up Naty XD

To be honest Im not looking forward to the first batch of S ranks as (Freedom, Justice, Providence, God).

What I am more interested in are some AS ranks (like ZZ enhanced), new gacha (gacha 27 and also new C ranks), new missions/maps, and also the battleship function.

If I do have to guess a date then it will probably be September. SDGO TW started in March, so 6 months for S ranks isnt unreasonable. Lots of people seem to forget that it took K 3 years to get to where they are today. Then they just release on average 1-2 S ranks each update.

WOAH! SDGO TW was released THIS march?? 2009? I thought it was an old game... Well I mean the TW version..but oh well, that explains why not much people have super high ranks yet @_@ i thought they just arent addicted enough lol XD

Edit: Oh btw, BATTLE SHIP THINGY AWESOME! Is that like changing suits while FIGHTING? That sounds like pokemon, only better XD First u use something crappy and then u go Domon style and snap ur fingers and shout "SHINING GUNDAM!" LOL

Last edited by danieljm; 07-01-2009 at 08:09 AM.

07-01-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Toxic446 is on a distinguished road

I mean, at the rate we're updating, We'll either get it late August or mid September. If you unpack Gpackdata in your file, you'll see that S gundams are already implanted into the files. Either that or TW just plain translated straight from old Korean patches.

07-01-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

wyvern2920 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to wyvern2920 Send a message via Yahoo to wyvern2920
IGN: WyvernX
Level: Lv.S
Guild: MMOG

battleship.. wew awesome..

07-01-2009   #19 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

lol'ed at the people who voted for July

07-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

tbh, if they put eZZ next update, I'll be happy.
One or two gacha is OKAY too.

(not really looking forward to the first few S ranks because they are all rubbish) = =