ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-12-2009   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default KR version new update, new MS & #38 gacha

Good news to G Gundam series lover, Master Gundam is here now~ And it's S rank!

They also added a BS rank Char's Zaku II, maybe it's a rock type this time?

Then there's the Forbidden in gacha #38! Although it's gonna be a long time til TW version get it, I'm still excited, I almost thought they wouldn't release it due to problem such as the curved beam or its armor that deflect beam.

Lastly there's 2 new characters from the BB series.

Last edited by Blizt; 06-12-2009 at 03:17 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-12-2009   #2 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

curved beam = homing missile, but its a BAEM?

06-12-2009   #3 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

anyone else noticed that the curve beam gundam's eyes are different colours? ._.
-sorry, not a seed fan-
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

06-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Signum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
curved beam = homing missile, but its a BAEM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
anyone else noticed that the curve beam gundam's eyes are different colours? ._.
-sorry, not a seed fan-
Go to sleep you no-lifers. It's 4:20 AM.

On another note: I'm expecting great things from Forbidden, but I'll probably be very disappointed in the exclusion of its beam deflection armour.

06-12-2009   #5 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

what ._. how dare u! u live in the same time zone...

anyway... is forbidden (learns something new everyday) a paper or scissors? Personally, if its scissors... i wouldnt use it unless its deflecting beam does some good dmg ._. Homing missles have splash while beam doesnt =(
-edit- If it has fortress or anything like it, i'd probably use it as a scissor =)

I can imagine however... this thing in the back shooting some weird poo poo lasers and annoying everyone ._.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

06-12-2009   #6 (permalink)
Careface

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum
sleep
lol

There's nothing I want from this update. I did call the Forbidden being in this patch. (No deathscythe and jesus though.)

06-12-2009   #7 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Really wonders how they would do the forbidden skills...

Probably just tag Ifield on it and the end = =;

Wonder what is so good about this new athena AR tho

06-12-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

einyaki is an unknown quantity at this point

cool! but when are they gonna put MS' from the Gundam X series? id love to play those suits the enemy brothers have. forgot what theyre called.

06-12-2009   #9 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

what is that hidden AR MS?

06-12-2009   #10 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Master Gundam! Hopefully they're gonna release Maxter, Rose, Dragon, and the Neo Russia one like the Gundam Wing team.

I want Forbidden :X. Maybe that Palace Athene too.

Maybe they'll release Gaia, Abyss, and Chaos.

Would also like too see Stargazer or 00.

06-12-2009   #11 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
what is that hidden AR MS?
PALACE ATHENE (missle ver) [The original one lack the backpack missle, this one is there to make up for the missing firepower 8D)

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/z/pmx-001.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by einyaki
cool! but when are they gonna put MS' from the Gundam X series? id love to play those suits the enemy brothers have. forgot what theyre called.
Frost brothers

Last edited by weissritter; 06-12-2009 at 09:55 AM.

06-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

danieljm is on a distinguished road
IGN: PenguinD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
-sorry, not a seed fan-
yehey i want to answer this XD

i think becoz the pilot of forbidden is shani andras. he's an extended so he relies on lots of drugs. my friend told me the drugs had an effect on his eye color or something that's why his eyes have different colors. so perhaps, that's why forbidden has different eye colors as well, just to show that shani is there XD

06-16-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Majingundam is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majirobo in gundam sd.
Class: Newtype 5 to_mercenary
Level: ace pilot, yup yup:)
Guild: Cookies and MMOG

ok. now all we need is the NZ-000 quin mantha. it is indeed possible and it bettter happen. funnels, duel beam saber, and arm cannon. and make it big like psyco gundam. paper too. special skills would be i-field and strengthen funnels

06-16-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

If the Forbidden's curve beam is similar to its PS2 Seed games, it will most likely not be able to curve as much as a homing missle. Rather there might be a system where you direct/guide your shot with the direction button. I didnt find it that useful in the other game so hopefully the system here will be better.

06-16-2009   #15 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
If the Forbidden's curve beam is similar to its PS2 Seed games, it will most likely not be able to curve as much as a homing missle. Rather there might be a system where you direct/guide your shot with the direction button. I didnt find it that useful in the other game so hopefully the system here will be better.
I don't think they'll create a new system.

Imo they'll change the weapons a little. The plasma cannon probably won't be used like Calamity's giant beam cannons. Imo it will be the Scythe, MG, Combo Attack. If not the combo I think it will be the railgun. (Not the Plasma Cannon). It's sp probably includes the plasma attack like Calamity. I would imagine it's skills being....Phase Shift Armor, Reload Up, SP (Projectile). If you have any other ideas feel free to share.

06-16-2009   #16 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

i can say reload up is highly doubted... just doesn't fit in there.

06-16-2009   #17 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
i can say reload up is highly doubted... just doesn't fit in there.
True :X. I can't think of another skill unless it's paper or rock protection (I doubt it's going to be a paper type.). Maybe I-field or Laminate Armor.

06-17-2009   #18 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by strumfuryx
True :X. I can't think of another skill unless it's paper or rock protection (I doubt it's going to be a paper type.). Maybe I-field or Laminate Armor.
I really think that they just tag i-field on it and thats it. Because they are too lazy to make the panzer armor beam reflecting ability.

But they eventually will end it up making one considering Akatsuki has it...

Also if Raider = Rock, Calamity = paper, Forbidden is the 3rd in the line, so what do you think it is? Lols

06-17-2009   #19 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

YouTube - sdgo sd‹ˆonline sd gundam online 09/06/18 ž威 天Ž‹ ‰€€Ÿ宣‚‰‡

Promotion video of the new Master Gundam and G Gundam's new skills.

God gundam gets newskills - Hyper Mode and the original king of heart.

Hypermode gives new moves and SP move. But cannot use the original moves. Only activated when under 70% HP.

There are also some other fixes... Orz.

06-17-2009   #20 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

nice..
i think i will get god gundam now
rawr