ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-23-2009   #81 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

thanks signum, sorry about the match end in DC, connection is going bad again.

realize what I lack now.

GG

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-24-2009   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Signum is on a distinguished road

Are we ready? I know I said after 8pm, but I think it'd be nice to get it over quickly.

05-24-2009   #83 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

I'm good to go here as well, was it 8:00 pm or somewhere around 11:00 pm? o.o
*confused*

05-24-2009   #84 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I'm good to go here as well, was it 8:00 pm or somewhere around 11:00 pm? o.o
*confused*
8pm on the west coast. 11 on the east.

05-24-2009   #85 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

alright...I'm coming on then.

05-24-2009   #86 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

No one on the challenging team on when half of the challengers accepted 8 PST(only mew wanted it later) as did all of the opposing team. So seeing as its been checked for the past 30 minutes. Is Team TW chickening out? Inquiring minds want to know!

edit: Well at least Blizt showed up.

05-24-2009   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Alright we've waited for an hour. Alphaedge needed to go somewhere. I guess this whole thing is off. I don't think we'll be rescheduling this.

05-24-2009   #88 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
No one on the challenging team on when half of the challengers accepted 8 PST(only mew wanted it later) as did all of the opposing team. So seeing as its been checked for the past 30 minutes. Is Team TW chickening out? Inquiring minds want to know!

edit: Well at least Blizt showed up.
hexi was on too, but he was afk...where's my teammate? Orz
*couldn't find weis or nat at all, not even on msn, mew went out for movie...)

05-24-2009   #89 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
So then by default TW lost.

05-24-2009   #90 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
So then by default TW lost.
Perhaps, but don't forget the very purpose of this match was to ask those ppl with rude behavior that if we won they should stop all the insult.

Since those ppl who are really involved did not participate or show up (like they said they'd), this doesn't really mean anything.

05-24-2009   #91 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Well when a group is saying the same thing it doesn't really matter which of them are put in. I was keeping tabs on who was logging on but since it was only you who showed for your side it kinda shows that the others weren't taking it serious to start with (inb4 excuses from them), and with it only being you there was no point for the other two from the other team to show up.

05-24-2009   #92 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Well when a group is saying the same thing it doesn't really matter which of them are put in.
Oh yeah? You really think so?
So what you're saying is there's several jerk that belong to a group post insulting message in this forum; when we ask of them to fight that if we won they'd stop the childish act, they decided to hide and drag other who's not involved (or even friendly) people who are pro to fight for them.

That sounds right for you?

I don't mind losing to signum, I don't mind he's so pro and totally owned my ass, because he never insulted any of us.

Quote:
I was keeping tabs on who was logging on but since it was only you who showed for your side it kinda shows that the others weren't taking it serious to start with (inb4 excuses from them), and with it only being you there was no point for the other two from the other team to show up.
I have no idea what are the other people that were suppose to show up, so I can't say much for them. But I did show up on time and was serious.

The other 2 didn't even bother to give a message or just come to the room for once, makes me wonder who's not the serious one, unless they never even came online at all.

05-24-2009   #93 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
So what you're saying is there's several jerk that belong to a group post insulting message in this forum; when we ask of them to fight that if we won they'd stop the childish act, they decided to hide and drag other who's not involved (or even friendly) people who are pro to fight for them.

I don't mind losing to signum, I don't mind he's so pro and totally owned my ass, because he never insulted any of us.

I have no idea what are the other people that were suppose to show up, so I can't say much for them. But I did show up on time and was serious.

The other 2 didn't even bother to give a message or just come to the room for once, makes me wonder who's not the serious one, unless they never even came online at all.
Actually they were in the team for them. The ones who were suppose to join you is somewhere on page three I believe. As for the two on the opposing side, when theres only you my dear Blizt on five minutes(and even longer) after it was suppose to start there was no point in the others going on as it showed that only you took it seriously and so there was no point.

05-24-2009   #94 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

ummm...ok...maybe u guys could post the date a day before...
not like on the same day... I was out having a life for once ._.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-24-2009   #95 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

It wasn't posted on the same day, it was on Saturday that it was posted.

05-24-2009   #96 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Actually they were in the team for them. The ones who were suppose to join you is somewhere on page three I believe.
My mistake, had a typo, I meant "where are the other people that were suppose to show up".

Quote:
As for the two on the opposing side, when theres only you my dear Blizt on five minutes(and even longer) after it was suppose to start there was no point in the others going on as it showed that only you took it seriously and so there was no point.
...like I said, perhaps they're on, but they never inform me or us that they're not showing up or whatever, thus giving me the feeling they either don't take it serious or just not there.

Anyway, did you even read my first paragraph on last post? or are you just gonna ignore it? -_-

05-24-2009   #97 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
I thought i told you guys that i can't be in the match, since i will be at school..
*stare at blitz*

05-24-2009   #98 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
I thought i told you guys that i can't be in the match, since i will be at school..
*stare at blitz*
ya sorry, I only remember that you said if it can be 11, I forgot that you're at school and was no way to get on early in any way.

Sorry >.<|||

05-24-2009   #99 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
My mistake, had a typo, I meant "where are the other people that were suppose to show up".

...like I said, perhaps they're on, but they never inform me or us that they're not showing up or whatever, thus giving me the feeling they either don't take it serious or just not there.

Anyway, did you even read my first paragraph on last post? or are you just gonna ignore it? -_-
Seeing as I can't think straight since its 7 am, all I can say is... what?

If you mean:
Quote:

I answered that with:
Quote:
Actually they were in the team for them.
It doesn't matter that two were not in the game because it was only you who showed up, I kept them informed as to who was online for your team. Whereas there was two for the others plus substitutes. Loss by lack of numbers to even make a 2v2 with your team.

Besides all this is about really is people being butthurt over being called on diving and can't learn to ignore a post and report it.

05-24-2009   #100 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

um....2 people isnt 4 either unless my math skills are fail....and last time i checked, who plays 2v2....
And yes, u do have more people than us even though you guys have...omg! one more person!
Anyway, if u read page 4, mew AND strike both said they couldnt make it at that time... unless my reading skills are fail too

Metty, u sure are pretty harsh on MMOG as a neutral....
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/