ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-22-2009   #21 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum
Diving games are no way to improve yourself at all.

Also, I've added some people from this forum on my playlist and one person almost constantly does either diving games or missions. I've seen only 2 occasions where that person has been playing neither of those two mentioned above. Sure, you can play how you want. But what good is grinding your suits and getting new suits if you hardly even play them in real matches?

(Also, I'd play against any of you MMOG people, but I don't know who else would. But if anyone wants 1v1, I'll gladly accept the challenge)
I'd sure like to fight u sometime, be team or 1v1

btw, I'm in for this friendly match or whatever, but I think we don't need to have some sort of advantage like if we "destroy over 2/3 of the HP bar in a 4v4 deathmatch". Just play it fair.

And I have to agree with Rofl, if in this match one team win or lose, that doesn't exactly make them pro or noob. A pro might lose due to lack of support from teammate, a noob might win because there's more "pro" on his team.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-22-2009   #22 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I am sad I do not understand terms like diving. Lol.

05-22-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Signum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I'd sure like to fight u sometime, be team or 1v1

btw, I'm in for this friendly match or whatever, but I think we don't need to have some sort of advantage like if we "destroy over 2/3 of the HP bar in a 4v4 deathmatch". Just play it fair.

And I have to agree with Rofl, if in this match one team win or lose, that doesn't exactly make them pro or noob. A pro might lose due to lack of support from teammate, a noob might win because there's more "pro" on his team.
If you're on right now I'm avaiable right now.

05-22-2009   #24 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Lies! Diving is tons of fun! My skill power level went to 9001!
Anyway, you cant judge a person just by constantly seeing them diving.
Most of my clan members dive and they're still pretty good.

Oh and signum, whats ur Ign?
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 05-22-2009 at 03:18 AM.

05-22-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixShock will become famous soon enough

nope diving constantly such as tw does, means their skill cap is by FAR lower than K. In fact it's pretty insulting to claim any semblance of skill while diving.

EL OH EL

05-22-2009   #26 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShock
nope diving constantly such as tw does, means their skill cap is by FAR lower than K. In fact it's pretty insulting to claim any semblance of skill while diving.
It's insulting to say whole of TW dives.

You are off topic btw.
Whatever happened to " Calling for a Friendly Match on TW "

05-22-2009   #27 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

mew alot of those people only talks talks talks. Just ignore them for the mean time. If their post go to the point of flaming/insult just report it. they will be banned again

05-22-2009   #28 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Well, its exam time for some people, but it'll happen.

Most of the times when you call someone out you play on their court though.

05-22-2009   #29 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

But some courts require ID theft and all the hassels that most of us prefer not to deal with.

We play on the legal courts if you will.

05-22-2009   #30 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
But some courts require ID theft and all the hassels that most of us prefer not to deal with.

We play on the legal courts if you will.
That is a very weak excuse seeing as you only need a child KSSN which can be made with a generator and an adult one to verify the child one which can be found via google.

05-22-2009   #31 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Play in a court both sides do not favour then.

........Analogies are so COOL.

If being fair is such a big deal, have both sides use the same suits, and suits that the players have never used before.

05-22-2009   #32 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
That is a very weak excuse seeing as you only need a child KSSN which can be made with a generator and an adult one to verify the child one which can be found via google.
Simply put, illegal thing that some of us don't want to do.

EDIT: How about we all use MS-A or MS-B? XD

05-22-2009   #33 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Simply put, illegal thing that some of us don't want to do.

EDIT: How about we all use MS-A or MS-B? XD
I would hardly call the use of google to acquire information illegal. Its not like you're in China googling words like democracy and freedom and all the other crap China censors on the internet.

05-22-2009   #34 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
I would hardly call the use of google to acquire information illegal. Its not like you're in China googling words like democracy and freedom and all the other crap China censors on the internet.
Maybe not to you, but to me, impersonating a person's identity is illegal.

05-22-2009   #35 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

@ Metty: You are off topic btw.
Whatever happened to " Calling for a Friendly Match on TW "

If you want to discuss KR KSSN stuff, please go here.

05-22-2009   #36 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Theres not any impersonation involved really. Its basically like this, you're a kid in a game shop but you sadly look younger then your actual age(the fake KSSN) and have no identification with you so you tell this to an adult(googled KSSN) to have them confirm your age with the clerk(netmarble) so you can purchase the game you wanted. You then part from the adult and go on your merry way home to play your newly bought game.

Also helping make K accounts for those with irc who are interested.
Like I said, I feel it is illegal "in my opinion". And just how is using someone's Social Security Number "the right thing"?

Would you go on the street and yell at everybody: "This is my Social Security Number, you can use it if you want, it's not like you're impersonate me anyway~ Legal stuff, use them at will~"

And just so you know, in that example u provided, the actual situation should be like this:

You're kid (18 years old) in a game shop, but sadly you look younger than your actual age, with no identification on you you can't buy certain game. So you took a 15 years old kid's identification ("so-called fake" KSSN) and asked a random adult (googled adult KSSN) to have him confirm your age with the clerk (netmarble) to buy the game then ditch the adult and the identification, going back home to play.

Those generator does make "fake" KSSN most of the time, but it does still generate the existing KSSN sometimes, so you may have generate a you-think-so fake KSSN, and without knowing you're actually using some real people's KSSN.

Last edited by Blizt; 05-22-2009 at 03:51 PM.

05-22-2009   #37 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

Umm, youre all very off-topic and should really shut up.

The match will happen, but need to decide who plays etc. It'll take a while.

05-22-2009   #38 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Umm, youre all very off-topic and should really shut up.

The match will happen, but need to decide who plays etc. It'll take a while.
Yes I'm off-topic, and I'm sorry that I will stop now (unless hexi still want to continue...)
But you, watch your language.

05-22-2009   #39 (permalink)
Careface™

What language? Shut up isn't harsh.

Anyway, do you have 4 people yet?

Edit: K has their 4 players, so the ball is in your court.

Last edited by NotTanja; 05-22-2009 at 05:04 PM.

05-22-2009   #40 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

So who is playing this one? We need to know the people that is participating including us.

Also the format