ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja
Default K updates

K is updating fast and has proven to be superior once again. Enjoy.
SS rank is going to be hard to get since we, you know, don't do diving games.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

eh, that AR rank looks like Buster. <_<
BR rank... idk what that is, but it looks like an "Aile Something". o.o

So, is that Hi-Nu Gundam .. the SS rank?

05-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

HWS Nu, not Hi-Nu. That would be too awesome for the game.
AR is a Buster, but probably not Verde Buster.
BR is in all likelyhood Red Frame with flight pack attached.

There's also going to be a special 2nd L as a mission reward.

The Korean version wins once again.

05-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixShock will become famous soon enough

Awesome I'm glad taiwan is getting this, OH WAIT THAT'S KOREA EL OH EL!

EL OH EL

05-15-2009   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Ok, enough these "KR > TW" w/e thingy.

Both of you should stop these childish attitude, this will be your first and last warning in thread, hope you notices these.

Thank you.

05-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

hmmm too bad the korean version has 1/4 the players of the taiwan version....well that's the impression that u "KR"lovers are giving me since it seems like ur just trying to get more people on KR
I guess the korean version is just that awesome with all these updates huh? >_O
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 05-15-2009 at 03:35 AM.

05-15-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Heavyarms91 is on a distinguished road
IGN: donthack

Great now KR are getting endless waltz too!
I want Nataku :'(
Cant TW simply update in a huge lump sum, seeing as its already all been made for KR?

05-15-2009   #8 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

The TW version's only been out for 2 months or so....
plus getting licensing for the content that KR ppl made probably needs money.....
and we all know money = time
and somehow that just leads to girls = problems
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
Careface™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
hmmm too bad the korean version has 1/4 the players of the taiwan version....well that's the impression that u "KR"lovers are giving me since it seems like ur just trying to get more people on KR
I guess the korean version is just that awesome with all these updates huh? >_O
Eh? No.
It is.

Anyway, I think you TW people are trolling more than the K people. Stop being such a butthurt troll and maybe you have something to look forward to.

05-15-2009   #10 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Ok, enough of these..
The developer country is KR, thus that's why KR version gets updated first, then followed by the other version as well.

And please, no more trolling on this forum.

05-15-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

wow so they did bring out a SS rank after all XD, can imagine justice and freedom in meteor units SS rank aswell, maybe in the future SSS rank lol

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

05-15-2009   #12 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

lol
SS rank..
the second AR looks like buster and the second one looks like force impulse..

05-15-2009   #13 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

From what I can gather, this AR buster is the regular one. Since it is different from the original, it should be able to use missles finally?

The BR unit is Red frame w/ Flight unit + bucue head. YES LOWE brought a bucue head and used it on red frame for fun. The dual beam saber from the head is amazing. Atleast for a short period that he had it until DEEP Cgue came <_<

Finally SS rank came.... So what is higher than SS? When Hi-v comes out?

Green frame is re-released again...

Nataku gundam is just hax like all other EndlessWaltz MS. They all are definitely S ranks @_@

05-15-2009   #14 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
From what I can gather, this AR buster is the regular one. Since it is different from the original, it should be able to use missles finally?

The BR unit is Red frame w/ Flight unit + bucue head.YES LOWE brought a bucue head and used it on red frame for fun. The dual beam saber from the head is amazing. Atleast for a short period that he had it until DEEP Cgue came <_<

Finally SS rank came.... So what is higher than SS? When Hi-v comes out?

Green frame is re-released again...

Nataku gundam is just hax like all other EndlessWaltz MS. They all are definitely S ranks @_@
The hell are you on about. The silhouette clearly defines a regular astray head.

05-15-2009   #15 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
The hell are you on about. The silhouette clearly defines a regular astray head.
I sincerely apologize for not making it clear. Since not alot players seen the ova

YouTube - [DH] MS Gundam Seed Astray Red Frame MSV

Also for this post lack many important content of the K update:

http://kentercity.singlemouse.idv.tw...3-24&Itemid=52

Check it out for yourself.

new system. LVL up system. At lvl 10, an MS can swap skills with anything he/she wishes... Do i smell bucue going Seed EX mode? LOLS
-basically it is like the custom leveling up, just keep getting your suit exp and it will improve with more and more hax stuff
lvl1 #1 custom up pt
lvl2 #2 custom up pt
lvl3 repair cost 50%
lvl4 #3 custom up pt
lvl5 #4 custom up pt
lvl6 According to unit type, gets addtional pts for customization
lvl7 #5 custom up pt
lvl8 #6 custom up pt
lvl9 #7 custom up pt
lvl10 freely swap unit abilities of existing ones with any other ones. Freedom with SEED EX + I field 8D

Also new missions

EDIT2:

There is also a mention of removing the increasing 1 stat lower 1 stat trait. Meaning just increase DP beyond bound with no effect on Attack....

I see the end of Gundam is near @_@

luckily TW isn't like that yet

Last edited by weissritter; 05-15-2009 at 08:48 AM.

05-15-2009   #16 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Since I haven't watched the OVA yet since its well Seed and Seed was the biggest pile of crap. Still though the picture shows the BR suit with a normal Astray head. Just compare it to the blue frames.

05-15-2009   #17 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Since I haven't watched the OVA yet since its well Seed and Seed was the biggest pile of crap. Still though the picture shows the BR suit with a normal Astray head. Just compare it to the blue frames.
your opinion on whether SEED is good or bad doesn't have anything to do with the Astray spinoff series or the MS in the picture. You can think one is bad while another think it is good. So sometimes refrain from such comment is best or your really trying to start something...

If you look Carefully, you should see the flight pack, but also 2 beam thingy sticking out. Which is the bucue head beams @_@

05-15-2009   #18 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

you guys have wild imagination..
i will just wait for the actual thing to come out... and decide..

05-15-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Fraggoth is on a distinguished road

Aaaaaaannnnd I'm BACK! Sorry for my 2/3 of a month long disappearance, blame Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 for the PS3...

First off, heck-to-the-YES for SS rank MS!!! Second off--waitaminnitwaitaminnit... if HWS Nu Gundam is an SS... what would, say, the Hi-Nu be? A "SSS" (triple-S)? Or, on second thought, an "SSA"? This assumes that they even ADD the Hi-Nu, you'd think that would go in before the HWS, which is comparatively obscure. That is to say, someone is more likely to know that the Hi-Nu exists than the HWS (Heavy Weapons System) or it's "counterpart," the DFF (Double Fin-Funnel), both of which are MSG:CCA Mobile Suit Variations concepts/model kits. Granted, they're some of the better known MSV designs, but still... In any case, I'm psyched for this update!

On a separate note did anyone here play that "EX3" game on Netmarble? Anyone know if it'll come back? I loves meh mah top-down/scrolling shootahs! Axelay FTW!

EDIT: Holy carp, JUST noticed the Galbaldy Alpha!!! Sweet! It's basically the bastard child of a Gelgoog and... something else, I dunno. And if anyone wants to know: Anaheim(sp?) Electronics took this design from Zeon at the end of the OYW, fiddled with it (upgrade to some of the hardware) and repainted it (reddish-burgundy-purple), calling it the Galbaldy Beta.

Last edited by Fraggoth; 05-15-2009 at 09:11 AM.

05-15-2009   #20 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

just search around couple of forum...
MAYBE..JUST MAYBE weis is right with the BR MS...