ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-05-2009   #161 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Wonder if any of the experts would know how to perform an move called SS, sliding slash.

While rushing and using weapon 1, you can actually attack an opponent a bit far away from you without physically touching the opponent. You would ended up sliding to where they are after the hit.

It is not often mentioned as to how it is performed becauses most would call it a bug or hack. Wonders if anyone has details on how to perform it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-05-2009   #162 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Looks more like lag then anything else.

06-05-2009   #163 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

part 1

part 2

As shown in the 2 videos part 1 and 2,

the black zeta uses both SS and MCA, where while the white zeta charges toward the target, the actual target is not at the "exact" location as it "appears" to be. The location of the black zeta actually is behind the white one and doing crit to it.

one example is 1:35-1:37. the moment the white zeta was in air and charging toward it. you see the black one just flint the beam saber. and white one blow up without even in touching distant of the black zeta.

Other instants are 1:54-1:56 and many other.

Also on 2:23 the black zeta moved while under attack. Showing its "actual" location after used SS.

The part 2 video continues after part 1 when it goes blackish at 3:xx.

Last edited by weissritter; 06-05-2009 at 02:20 PM.

06-05-2009   #164 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter

As shown in the 2 videos part 1 and 2,

the black zeta uses both SS and MCA, where while the white zeta charges toward the target, the actual target is not at the "exact" location as it "appears" to be. The location of the black zeta actually is behind the white one and doing crit to it.

one example is 1:35-1:37. the moment the white zeta was in air and charging toward it. you see the black one just flint the beam saber. and white one blow up without even in touching distant of the black zeta.
Yes but the way its described makes it sound more like a lag issue, or manipulation of his connection. Reminds me of something from CS:S with the way servers generally handle lag compensation. Interesting none the less.

06-05-2009   #165 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Signum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Yes but the way its described makes it sound more like a lag issue, or manipulation of his connection. Reminds me of something from CS:S with the way servers generally handle lag compensation. Interesting none the less.
Yes, as Metty says, this is a server issue. The other player is just charging normally.

06-05-2009   #166 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Veritech is on a distinguished road
IGN: Veritech / XSFOX

It's lag from either side.

Just start downloading something and you'll just see people warping and sliding all over the place like that gif and vid.

Lagging in this game helps and hinders you at the same time.

[VISTA 64-BIT] [NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS]
[Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz] [XFX 750I Motherboard] [4.50GB RAM]

06-07-2009   #167 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

rexion is on a distinguished road
IGN: DeeTriel

Question on destroying funnel:
I know by clinging on wall funnel will be destroyed
but can we shoot it, slash it by melee or vulcaning it?

TW SGDO IGN: DeeTriel
KR SGDO IGN: hakuryed

06-07-2009   #168 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexion
Question on destroying funnel:
I know by clinging on wall funnel will be destroyed
but can we shoot it, slash it by melee or vulcaning it?
ya you can, I never tried slashing tho o_O
most of the time you'd want to use MG/Vulcan to destroy them, or have your back against the wall (the funnel tend to move to your back more)

if anyone can use beam gun to shoot down funnel...hax...@_@

06-07-2009   #169 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

rexion is on a distinguished road
IGN: DeeTriel

Thx, can we slash beam weapon?

TW SGDO IGN: DeeTriel
KR SGDO IGN: hakuryed

06-07-2009   #170 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

You can't melee it. You can shoot it down with vulcans etc or megabeams like wing zero's twin buster rifles.

06-07-2009   #171 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

On K, there's a item known as Newtype Pressure (it's like cyclops but smaller radius), and you can also destroy bits and funnels with it.

06-07-2009   #172 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Heavyarms91 is on a distinguished road
IGN: donthack

Hey guys.
Anyone know a way to change the display name/IGN?
I have something stupid atm, as i thought it was asking for something else at the time.

06-07-2009   #173 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Noob question (LOL?)
What button you have to press to change respawn spots?

06-07-2009   #174 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Noob question (LOL?)
What button you have to press to change respawn spots?
you press C, but there's a time limit, after a few seconds and if you didn't press C, you can't change the respawn spot anymore.

06-08-2009   #175 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I wanted to ask if you have an operator as a Quest/Event reward that is valid for 3 days, will those 3 days activate the moment receive the gift? Or is it based on when you actually 'equip' the operator in your room? I have 1 operator from an event (now in salary) a while ago and also 1 from the quest (quest completed but didnt receive the reward yet), and havent risked testing this out yet

06-08-2009   #176 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
I wanted to ask if you have an operator as a Quest/Event reward that is valid for 3 days, will those 3 days activate the moment receive the gift? Or is it based on when you actually 'equip' the operator in your room? I have 1 operator from an event (now in salary) a while ago and also 1 from the quest (quest completed but didnt receive the reward yet), and havent risked testing this out yet
Once it enters your salary, the timer has already started.

edit: Yes, this is from my personal experience.

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 06-08-2009 at 05:57 PM.

06-08-2009   #177 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
...If it's the same operator it should be stacked up.

^^wtf Never knew that.

Last edited by Marisa; 06-08-2009 at 05:57 PM.

06-08-2009   #178 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by strumfuryx
...If it's the same operator it should be stacked up.
*face palm* did you read the question?

06-08-2009   #179 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
*face palm* did you read the question?
Oh I thought he meant it another way :X.

06-08-2009   #180 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

ZOMG! one of my constant guild team dudes does SS...he always says SS but i didnt know what it stood for.... yea.. he can jump INSANE heights and catch u in the air... and it seems like he has unlimited boost which is wtf ._.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/