ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2009   #921 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

danieljm is on a distinguished road
IGN: PenguinD

nooooooooooooo i just checked my video card memory: 128mb =.=
i'd love to buy and increase it, but im using a laptop =.= is it even possible to change a laptop's video card?

EDIT: oops, sorry for getting off topic (the thread is supposed to be for in-game questions i think)
i guess i'll continue asking in the technical issues thread.

Last edited by danieljm; 09-10-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2009   #922 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Did it come default with ur original laptop? Most likely ur graphics card is onboard so u wont be able to change it out. This is the same situation for me, so thats why I said previously increasing ram wont help it much.

Best bet now is to just buy a new laptop, but if you cant do that you will just have to make sure u close off as much processes as possible, delete all unessesary files, do disk cleanup/disk defragment regularly, and maybe you could run a bit faster then.

09-10-2009   #923 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Even though it's about 1 week old.

I'd like to bring this up since this is pretty recent...

Bye bye to Reimu Hakurei operator....Q_Q

And...My touhou music ALL gone QQ.

Hello dear players:

日前《SD鋼彈online》部分玩家於各大討論版,討論與發表「修改機體模組、副官、背景音樂及遊戲語音 系統」等非官方認可的進行修改遊戲程式方法。 A few days ago "SD Gundam online" part of the major players in the discussion boards, discussion and publication of "Modify the body modules, adjutant, background music and game audio system," such as non-official recognition method to modify the game program.

官方在此聲明: In this official statement:
「未經官方認可擅自修改程式」的作法已觸犯了《SD鋼彈online》遊戲規章第六條 「請玩家切勿以身試法使用或傳播任何導致遊戲封包傳輸速率異常之程式(例如加速程式)或封包修改工具與程式 修改本遊戲之傳輸封包等等外掛,若有意或試圖使用任何不當之程式,造成間接或直接影響遊戲進行之公平性時, 本公司得以依當玩家加入本遊戲會員時,所同意遵循之服務契約章及處罰條例所制定之條例執行適當管理,必要時 將無限期停止該會員帳號之使用權,並且保留法律追訴權。」 "Arbitrarily modify the program without official approval," the practice has violated the "SD Gundam online" game rules of Article VI, "Please Do not defy the law to use or dissemination of players led to the game packet transmission rate of any abnormal program (such as accelerated programs), or Packet editing tools and programs to modify this game is the transmission packet, and so plug-in, if they wish to or attempt to use any inappropriate programming, resulting in indirect or direct impact on the fairness of the game, this company can be in accordance with the game when the player joined the membership When the service contract agreed to follow chapter and Punishment Ordinance, the regulations set by the implementation of appropriate management, if necessary, indefinitely suspend the member's right to use the account, and reserves the right to legal recourse. "

近日內官方將與原廠提出最嚴厲懲罰措施,即日起如有任何玩家自行或散佈機體模組、副官、背景音樂及遊戲語音 系統等資料修改方法, 將會以《SD鋼彈online》遊戲規章的處罰條例第六條 進行處置。 Recently, an official with the original made in the most severe punitive measures, with immediate effect if there is any player on its own or distribute the body modules, adjutant, background music and gaming audio system information such as modification method will be to "SD Gundam online" game rules Disciplinary Regulations, Article VI of disposal.

09-10-2009   #924 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ComradeHX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReimuHakurei
if there is any player on its own or distribute the body modules, adjutant, background music and gaming audio system information such as modification method will be to "SD Gundam online" game rules Disciplinary Regulations, Article VI of disposal.
Even the translation shows that the statement made no sense on that part.

On its own... what?

They never said what people do on their own will get them punished.

Also, they do not check for your operator files/musics(or it would be too much data flowing into the server).

09-10-2009   #925 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX
Even the translation shows that the statement made no sense on that part.

On its own... what?

They never said what people do on their own will get them punished.

Also, they do not check for your operator files/musics(or it would be too much data flowing into the server).
Im getting a patch right now...Im assuming that im banned .

Or my operator and music is gone.

09-10-2009   #926 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Currently the latest update require you to reinstall SDGO TW version with the newest full client file on their download site so all the changes to files can be replaced.

09-10-2009   #927 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

RainStorm is on a distinguished road

I dont understand why ? But I dont want to know the true either.
Before they ( taiwan players ) register on the game, wasabii section had status it long time ago.

On wasabii section no.2nd, Contract documents to update and modify rules.

The contract documents and game management regulations, if the addition or modification, the Company will be the official website of the service bulletin changes matters.
If you do not agree to amend the content, please do not continue to use the company provided a variety of games or services.
If you post a notice on the 15th, continued use of our provided games and services, you agree to and accept this Agreement and game management regulations of the updating and modification.

On wasabii section no.5th, Members responsibilities and obligations rules at column no.3.

(3), Cervice responsibilities and obligations usesage
Not allow to use the company's games or services provided by, any commercial activity.
You agree to comply with the international use of the Internet practices and etiquette of the relevant regulations.
You agree to use the company provided games or services, comply with all the games or services regulations.
You agree that we need to fully respect the intellectual property rights, banning all other intellectual property infringement or other rights of the text, images or any form of files.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont tell me:
[ oooh~~ RainStorm, Who will read those policy ? Beside, its sucks & long. How many of them will read ?]
[ My reply to them: I will read all its policy including company policy after the registration. HOw I do it ?
I will copy & paste out all its policy into microsoft word during registration. After the registration( before
starting the game) I will enter company website, checking on company policy ( related to the revelant games )
to make sure, the company who run what ever activities was in proper position. ( Activities which benefits
both side. <--- the company rights & consumers rights )]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they are still wanna argue on this matter then come to:

On wasabii section no.15th, Intellectual property rights.

During the company offers all the services and information on all the works, the copyright, patents, trademarks, trade
secrets and other intellectual property rights
, ownership or other rights, are the rights of the Company or its people for all,
in addition to the prior approval of the Company or its person the right to lawful authority, no person shall reproduce without authorization,
transfer, conversion, editing or any other form or for any purposes and offenders should be conceited related liabilities.

Open up their big eyes, read nicely. Any question for the above ? Anything comment they wanna add ?

If they think, theyre not satisfied with it, then they should come over to section no.12.

Wasabii Section no.12th, Right of appeal

If you are dissatisfied with the services provided by the company, including but not limited , connection quality,
game management, cost calculation, or the Company pursuant to the disposition of the game did not agree with management
regulations, may, within seven days of the incident, various services through the telephone or the official website

message board, to the company's call center complaint, the Company will respond within seven days after receipt of the complaint process the results.
The Company's customer service telephone hours will notice on the official website of the various services.

For such problems, please contact Customer Service Tel: (02) 8751-2168 | Customer Service Fax: (02) 8751-1569
Service Time: 09:00 ~ 24:00 (Taiwan time)

The answer goes to them ( taiwan players ) & the same goes to this section players that play SDGO.
It doesnt matter which version youre at. It makes no different.

09-10-2009   #928 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Yay babelfish.

It's like it resembles English, but makes no sense after all.

09-11-2009   #929 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

hey uhm...is there a patch on the TW server? I didnt modify any of the game files and when i click the big blue button thingy, it has like 3916 files to download @_@
this is either good news (i thought freedom plan might have been released) or bad news (i have to download again? =.=)

09-11-2009   #930 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

wyvern2920 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to wyvern2920 Send a message via Yahoo to wyvern2920
IGN: WyvernX
Level: Lv.S
Guild: MMOG

all games are getting worzzzzzzz........... =.=

09-11-2009   #931 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Well according to their latest announcement, if you cant access the game after today's maint, please go and delete TW SDGO!!!
Spoiler!

*please read spoilers*

The reason for this is probably to remove all those datamining files, and to ensure users cant tamper with files as easily.

09-11-2009   #932 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
Well according to their latest announcement, if you cant access the game after today's maint, please go and delete TW SDGO!!!
Spoiler!

*please read spoilers*

The reason for this is probably to remove all those datamining files, and to ensure users cant tamper with files as easily.
Good riddance.

I hate being OHKOed by bleedy single skill.

09-11-2009   #933 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

w8 wtf, i've been patching for 2 hours Q_Q YOU MEAN THIS WONT DO?!

09-11-2009   #934 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljm
w8 wtf, i've been patching for 2 hours Q_Q YOU MEAN THIS WONT DO?!
Nope. Mine worked fine.

Not all is affected. I guess you should start praying now.

09-11-2009   #935 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

dammit. mine didnt work >.< dang 2 hours of patching time. well it wasnt wasted. i was playing KR XD

09-11-2009   #936 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

kiraGsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

erm guys my nothing new how are but can play

09-11-2009   #937 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiraGsa
erm guys my nothing new how are but can play
wat

Message too short. Receive a confused penguin.

09-11-2009   #938 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

kiraGsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i said the patch have nothing new yet............. i can be play but something does not understand
that the speed had gone faster leh

Last edited by kiraGsa; 09-11-2009 at 09:44 AM.

09-11-2009   #939 (permalink)
Careface™

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
tanja said she's gonna make one on IRC
So should I? What do you think mew?

09-12-2009   #940 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

if tanja make KR clan, can i join? Q_Q im scared to say anything infront of KR people coz they might get mad and kick me @_@ so it has been very lonely >.<