ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-18-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Richman191 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Garel191

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryToa
please go through the tutorial before starting the game
If you mean the in-game tutorial, I already passed it, and I'm pretty sure that it never tells me about auto aim but only basic controls like moving and attacking. However, if you mean something else, I apologize.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-18-2009   #42 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Pretty sure it shows you in the tutorial. Since it is one of the basics.

05-18-2009   #43 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

It really does tell you.

It's right click. Doesn't matter. Have fun playing.

05-18-2009   #44 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Hey richman, just ignore metty's comment. He is usually like that.

Auto lock is mentioned in the website. It is fairly simple just hold right click and it usually auto move to the enemy so it is usually understood.

05-18-2009   #45 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Hey richman, just ignore metty's comment. He is usually like that.

Auto lock is mentioned in the website. It is fairly simple just hold right click and it usually auto move to the enemy so it is usually understood.
O hi its mentioned in the tutorial and on the wiki. [sarcasm]I AM SO SORRY THAT I DON'T SUGAR COAT THE TRUTH FOR THE NEWBIES GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME! [/sarcam]

05-18-2009   #46 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Now that you guys mentioned auto-aim, I recently found out how stupid I am in way of using it...Orz

What I always used auto-aim before is:
- See the enemy
- Press auto-aim once so it lock the enemy and I let go
- Shoot

For some reasons I'm stupid to think I can just hold auto-aim and shoot at the same time...|||

Kinda weird...most ppl try to improve their shooting from 100% auto to eventually some of manual, I'm actually the opposite -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
O hi its mentioned in the tutorial and on the wiki. [sarcasm]I AM SO SORRY THAT I DON'T SUGAR COAT THE TRUTH FOR THE NEWBIES GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME! [/sarcam]
No need to get mad everytime XD
and actually, I don't really mind newbie asking these already-asked question so much, more activity in this forum meh

Last edited by Blizt; 05-18-2009 at 02:11 PM.

05-18-2009   #47 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Now that you guys mentioned auto-aim, I recently found out how stupid I am in way of using it...Orz

What I always used auto-aim before is:
- See the enemy
- Press auto-aim once so it lock the enemy and I let go
- Shoot

For some reasons I'm stupid to think I can just hold auto-aim and shoot at the same time...|||

Kinda weird...most ppl try to improve their shooting from 100% auto to eventually some of manual, I'm actually the opposite -_-

No need to get mad everytime XD
and actually, I don't really mind newbie asking these already-asked question so much, more activity in this forum meh
Didn't get mad at all. I don't mind the questions either but with the way some people are its as if we have to act like this towards the new ones: "Oh you didn't find it? You poor thing, let me find it for you and make it all better! You're mommies special little boy, yes you are." I pointed out that it is in the tutorial level at the very start and in the wiki, hell its probably even in the original thread that was made for this game.

05-18-2009   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Veritech is on a distinguished road
IGN: Veritech / XSFOX

What would be the name of the Item in the shop that increases Gundam storage space?

[VISTA 64-BIT] [NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS]
[Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz] [XFX 750I Motherboard] [4.50GB RAM]

05-18-2009   #49 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritech
What would be the name of the Item in the shop that increases Gundam storage space?
the one next to the coin on the right side. you'll see a blue platform with circles rising from it.

05-18-2009   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Veritech is on a distinguished road
IGN: Veritech / XSFOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
the one next to the coin on the right side. you'll see a blue platform with circles rising from it.
Oh I thought it was that before, Thanks. xD

[VISTA 64-BIT] [NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS]
[Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz] [XFX 750I Motherboard] [4.50GB RAM]

05-20-2009   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

DSveno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DSveno Send a message via Skype™ to DSveno
IGN: DuoS

I see people mentioning "diving". What does that mean? And what's "Red jump", "Blue jump"?

05-20-2009   #52 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Hey kids! Have you ever felt like playing a game, but without all the effort?! If you answered "Yes", diving games are the thing for you!

"How does this amazing concept work?!" you ask. Well, I'll tell you all about it, kids!

You go into an 4v4 room! The password for diving games is usually "123". You do 4v4, in fixed teams! If by this point you cannot hide your excitement keep reading, kids, and hold on to your seat, because you're in for a ride!

If the roommaster says BJ, he doesn't mean oral sex! Some people on this forum made that mistake once, it wasn't pretty. It means that the blue team jumps! You shoot your opponent 5 times, and then you jump of the stage! If the roommaster says RJ, then the red team jumps!

This way you can play the game and level up without actually playing.

Note: Doing diving games may result in a lack of skill, the inability to compete as well as others calling you a wiener.
If your feelings are hurt by such bad words: avoid at all costs or seek counceling.

Last edited by NotTanja; 05-20-2009 at 03:57 AM.

05-20-2009   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CurryToa will become famous soon enough

i dive too!!! wait thats because i get bored from playing against and with people on taiwan server. they are not up to par yet, lemme actually play on the korean server.

i wouldn't suggest diving =T people who just started the game should always play to improve and realize why you got owned and reflect on them.

05-20-2009   #54 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryToa

i wouldn't suggest diving =T people who just started the game should always play to improve and realize why you got owned and reflect on them.
depend..
like me, who always lag so much and can't play properly...
It is impossible to win in PVP, when you are so laggy and can't attack the people (or stuck there when you use SP)
And you will get dc when you try to do mission?
what can you do? diving is the answer...

05-20-2009   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Zakerii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zakerii Send a message via MSN to Zakerii Send a message via Yahoo to Zakerii Send a message via Skype™ to Zakerii
Xfire: zakillyourparents

Not finding this anywhere here or on the wiki, so I'll ask: Is there a way to recharge the battery of your mobile suit/mobile armor? D:

05-20-2009   #56 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakerii
Not finding this anywhere here or on the wiki, so I'll ask: Is there a way to recharge the battery of your mobile suit/mobile armor? D:
I weep for this community when questions like this are asked constantly showing how PEOPLE CAN'T ****ING LOOK!

This is the second or third ****ing time this has been asked showing people are too ****ing lazy to do any looking.
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...tml#post765015

****ing hell.

05-20-2009   #57 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakerii
Once again, you've shown that you can't read. Yes, it leads to the guide, kiddo, and that guide is at the beginning of a 50+ page thread. All the first page does is show that the bar means battery power. Anyway, I'm done dealing with the resident crybaby, so go bother somebody else. =\

Yes to the 55 page thread but to the exact page of the guide which is at the top of the page, and the exact image that shows you how to do it is only a quarter of the way down the page. Its SO HARD to scroll a quarter of a way down a page isn't Zakerii.

Last edited by Red; 05-20-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: No

05-20-2009   #58 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Enough with the useless flaming and flame baiting. This section is plagued with people who love to instigate useless arguments.

05-20-2009   #59 (permalink)
blf
ggFTW Lurker

blf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
like me, who always lag so much and can't play properly...
It is impossible to win in PVP, when you are so laggy and can't attack the people (or stuck there when you use SP)
And you will get dc when you try to do mission?
what can you do? uninstalling the game is the answer...
*fixed

Everyone lags, not just you. You are not playing properly because you need to quit diving and actually play.

05-20-2009   #60 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

really? i can't play?
try to play me one on one...
i will kick your ass anyday...