ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2011   #5581 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

supersora is on a distinguished road

Well, sorry then. I will never ask something again. Then its not my falt, when I do anything wrong.

It just piss me of, when everyone says: "Use the search, use the wiki bla bla.."

Last edited by supersora; 07-30-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-30-2011   #5582 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersora
Well, sorry then. I will never ask something again. Then its not my falt, when I do anything wrong.

It just piss me of, when everyone says: "Use the search, use the wiki bla bla.."
Guess what.

It pisses us off when people like you request to be spoonfed EVERYTHING.

Use your own brain for once.

@Bng.

Don't complain about such an epic glitch as that

07-30-2011   #5583 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

supersora is on a distinguished road

@Bng422

No, I dont have that. It seems to be a great glitch, but you should report that.

07-30-2011   #5584 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retune
@Bng.

Don't complain about such an epic glitch as that
Eh, I was wondering if it was some sort of event thing (crazy, I know) but if it's just me then great! Will abuse it as much as I can :>

All those Amatsu B/BS/BR Deathscythe B/A/S and Blitz can go to hell!
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

07-31-2011   #5585 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:

Contradiction found.
Derp.

07-31-2011   #5586 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leongz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Btw, editing post doesn't allow you to redeem yourself. I help you and you give me attitude... I don't care anymore.

Back on topic, does anyone have the same glitch as me? In KR with whatever suit I used I still had full radar including enemies... I checked and no one had Communications Command. does anyone have this as well?
Dude, its not a glitch. I think its something new that KR made (not sure when). Its like whenever you are quite close to an enemy unit, it will show up on your radar. So lets say if someone is close to you/nearby enough for you to melee dash towards them, they will appear in your radar. You don't need communication command for you to see them. As long as communication command is activated, you can always see your enemy despite the distance. But the radar you have without communication command only allows you to see nearby enemy units close to you. If you are like way behind at your own base at the start, you can't see any enemy. If you get closer to them, you can probably see them in your mini-map.

07-31-2011   #5587 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongz
Dude, its not a glitch. I think its something new that KR made (not sure when). Its like whenever you are quite close to an enemy unit, it will show up on your radar. So lets say if someone is close to you/nearby enough for you to melee dash towards them, they will appear in your radar. You don't need communication command for you to see them. As long as communication command is activated, you can always see your enemy despite the distance. But the radar you have without communication command only allows you to see nearby enemy units close to you. If you are like way behind at your own base at the start, you can't see any enemy. If you get closer to them, you can probably see them in your mini-map.
Does this include cloaked units? Because that would be a pretty sad nerf to invis units =(.

If so, good thing I'm in TW lol.

A different question:
Do latter ailments overwrite previous ones?
For example, a guy gets boost downed, and a second before it wears off I boost down him again.
Would he have to suffer another boost down or does the second one not count?

Because I tried chaining boost downs with another Destiny in a PvP match =D. No idea if it worked though because I was too busy with other opponents.

07-31-2011   #5588 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Leongz, yours makes sense but I can see them when the game starts. I can see them where ever I am... Awesome glitch much?

Also to add that when a dshc became permanently cloaked he flew off to the other side of the map and stood there. I watched on my radar and he was still there... He didn't "dissappear" because he was far from me.

07-31-2011   #5589 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

@Bng
I noticed it too but only when I was using my Handicapped Suit. Maybe its because handicapped suit gains radar?

07-31-2011   #5590 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

It's your rank, once you reach 3 V and one stars (Sergeant Major), you won't see it anymore.

07-31-2011   #5591 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

What seriously?

Netmarble is becoming really new-player friendly... An attempt to grab all the players before the bomb explodes?

07-31-2011   #5592 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Leongz, yours makes sense but I can see them when the game starts. I can see them where ever I am... Awesome glitch much?

Also to add that when a dshc became permanently cloaked he flew off to the other side of the map and stood there. I watched on my radar and he was still there... He didn't "dissappear" because he was far from me.
Kindly post a screenshot for me. I don't think you can see them from the start unless the spawn point is too close for eg: Krugis Battlefield and such.
Also I think I found out that if your allies are closer to the enemy, they will detect the enemy for you as well ?

I cannot confirm this yet since I play mostly rocks in KR and always am the one in the front to encounter the enemy first (in my radar) before my paper allies do so.(excluding sniper/flashlight units etc)

EDIT: @Chsal Also, when you have those cloaked units in your radar, after they go invisible, you will see a more dull coloured red dot at your mini map instead of a bright red. So you can pretty much see and counter them.

Last edited by Leongz; 07-31-2011 at 03:01 AM.

07-31-2011   #5593 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongz
Kindly post a screenshot for me. I don't think you can see them from the start unless the spawn point is too close for eg: Krugis Battlefield and such.
Also I think I found out that if your allies are closer to the enemy, they will detect the enemy for you as well ?

I cannot confirm this yet since I play mostly rocks in KR and always am the one in the front to encounter the enemy first (in my radar) before my paper allies do so.(excluding sniper/flashlight units etc)

EDIT: @Chsal Also, when you have those cloaked units in your radar, after they go invisible, you will see a more dull coloured red dot at your mini map instead of a bright red. So you can pretty see and counter them.
Leongz, look at your's and bng's rank difference and you will understand.

07-31-2011   #5594 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Leongz, look at your's and bng's rank difference and you will understand.
So the higher your rank, the less efficient the bonus radar will become ?
Assuming its like this? :
> rank = full radar ?
>> rank = Close/Mid range, detects enemies in the radar.
>>> rank = ?
*>>> = Same old mini map ?

07-31-2011   #5595 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

I just ranked up today :<

Ask CriticalKO for a screenie?

07-31-2011   #5596 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:

If the guide we have at the forum and the SDGOwiki doesn't have the answer for you, you can ask us. But what you did was just post the question here WITHOUT EVEN DOING ANY SEARCHING and expect answers to be given to you and if nobody give the answer, you give us attitude as if we own you for that. You feel pissed off, what about all of us who give you the answers in the first place?

Look at your own sentence, I reply to that now. Anything you did wrong, not your fault? But at the same time it's not anyone's fault that you do something wrong since it doesn't affect us but yourself.

So tell me, who wouldn't be pissed off by you. A Saint? But a Saint doesn't play games, he/she only knows the knowledge of life/God/world. So a Saint can't help you on SDGO.

Last edited by Narru; 07-31-2011 at 09:51 AM.

07-31-2011   #5597 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

I r teh sdgo saint. I never got pissed at him and i hardly play now. I also know alot more about the game than the average person so I R TEH SDGO SAINT! I just laughed at how many people are showing their frustrations in the open. Just answer the question and end it there. If you are annoyed, don't post it in the open and leave him be. Here's an idea, if one answers him, he might even try things by himself. Win-win situation if it actually works.

07-31-2011   #5598 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

So I'm >> rank and I'm trying to do the 2nd quest. The quest is win 10 deathmatch games to get 3 x 1k exp cells, but this keeps popping up and not letting me accept the quest. What's wrong?

Nevermind, restarted the game 3 times and it went back to normal.

Last edited by Bng422; 07-31-2011 at 12:05 PM.

08-01-2011   #5599 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

What type of weapon is nataku's claw?
Is it a ballistic/beam or meele weapon?
If it's a meele, then why can't nataku use 8 hit melee?

08-01-2011   #5600 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

ballistic.

| Adventus |