ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-29-2011   #5541 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersora
But in every PvP I was before NOBODY was weak. Everyones stronger then me.
And if I get higher ground Scissor and Papers kill me.
Shift Excellence is so gonna troll me for this...but

OTZ I give up

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-29-2011   #5542 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
Shift Excellence is so gonna troll me for this...but

OTZ I give up
I don't know why people even bothered.

That guy is trying to be spoonfed. Help by not answering him, since he is not even making the effort to help himself.

07-30-2011   #5543 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

stray201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I don't know why people even bothered.

That guy is trying to be spoonfed. Help by not answering him, since he is not even making the effort to help himself.
I'm all for being nice to people and helping them out, but after seeing buddy disregard multiple people handing him info that I would have loved to have when I first started and just whine about losing, I'm inclined to agree with the above.

What I don't get is what he's expecting... Does he think that someone here is going to respond and say "Oh yeah, sorry, here's the cheat codes to give you every S rank and make you be instantly good at playing them" or what?

07-30-2011   #5544 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray201
I'm all for being nice to people and helping them out, but after seeing buddy disregard multiple people handing him info that I would have loved to have when I first started and just whine about losing, I'm inclined to agree with the above.

What I don't get is what he's expecting... Does he think that someone here is going to respond and say "Oh yeah, sorry, here's the cheat codes to give you every S rank and make you be instantly good at playing them" or what?
I think he's trying to master the art of ORZ.

07-30-2011   #5545 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

Quote:
Spoiler!

Oh man I remember playing games where you could never beat the last boss without the above because it was so impossibly hard xD.

Back to actual questions and stuff though... When you guys go mission grinding, do you get a team of friends together or do you just join a random room?

After scrolling through pages of locked expert missions and joining a room, I often get met with either:
a) 有王媽?
b) Fail mission within 20 seconds =P... Because not everyone is going to have the right stuff.

(Just talking expert missions here. I don't bother with easy because jumping seems faster.)

TLDR : I'm not asking HOW to do a mission, as I know theres heaps of guides on how to complete them, but I'm more asking how do you even find a decent room?

Last edited by Chsal; 07-30-2011 at 01:40 AM.

07-30-2011   #5546 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chsal
Spoiler!

Oh man I remember playing games where you could never beat the last boss without the above because it was so impossibly hard xD.

Back to actual questions and stuff though... When you guys go mission grinding, do you get a team of friends together or do you just join a random room?

After scrolling through pages of locked expert missions and joining a room, I often get met with either:
a) 有王媽?
b) Fail mission within 20 seconds =P... Because not everyone is going to have the right stuff.

(Just talking expert missions here. I don't bother with easy because jumping seems faster.)

TLDR : I'm not asking HOW to do a mission, as I know theres heaps of guides on how to complete them, but I'm more asking how do you even find a decent room?
1. do you have hacks?
2. Braindead players who use wrong suits and have no plan.

07-30-2011   #5547 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

I know what they're saying and all that, but I'm asking how you guys actually go about getting up a decent room.

07-30-2011   #5548 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Learn Chinese and ask on a TW server forum or ask from people who can do it over here.

07-30-2011   #5549 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

supersora is on a distinguished road

Ohh well, im reeaaallyy sorry, that I just started the game, that I cant read chinese and dont understand english that well, and that I dont want to do everything wrong.

07-30-2011   #5550 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Learn Chinese and ask on a TW server forum or ask from people who can do it over here.
Ok thanks. Good thing I can read lol.

Quote:
Ohh well, im reeaaallyy sorry, that I just started the game, that I cant read chinese and dont understand english that well, and that I dont want to do everything wrong.
Just keep playing. Theres not really anything you can "do wrong" in SDGO except killing people before 3:59.

07-30-2011   #5551 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chsal
I know what they're saying and all that, but I'm asking how you guys actually go about getting up a decent room.
jam urself and be a bish about suits, there ya go

07-30-2011   #5552 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Is it possible to increase the chance to get a Gundam from the Capsule?

Is it possible to start from the beginning without making a nw account? (im running out of e-mail adresses)

07-30-2011   #5553 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

I'll answer your questions this time. I'm going to say the first one has been asked many times and iirc you asked before. The second one is pretty easy.

1. Roll more.
2. No. I can't imagine how hard it is to make a new email account. Can take me a minute.

07-30-2011   #5554 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Okay, then I have to make a new account. Elsewhere I cant get 14000G.

07-30-2011   #5555 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Okay, then I have to make a new account. Elsewhere I cant get 14000G.
Based on the above quote, got 2 question to ask everybody.
1. How many people here recreate a account when they found out that they make a mistake for SDGO?
2. How many people here continue to use the same account even after they found out that they makes a mistake for SDGO?

PS: I am the kind that continue to use the same account even if I make a mistake for SDGO.

07-30-2011   #5556 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narru
Based on the above quote, got 2 question to ask everybody.
1. How many people here recreate a account when they found out that they make a mistake for SDGO?
2. How many people here continue to use the same account even after they found out that they makes a mistake for SDGO?

PS: I am the kind that continue to use the same account even if I make a mistake for SDGO.
1. I made a sub account early on without the intention to remake it. Then it became my main account somehow.
2. I continue to use my other accounts once in awhile.

07-30-2011   #5557 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I always make a new account because at the begining you get much G fast (because you lvl up faster).

Else you would need around 5 hours to get 14000G(playing nonstop of course)

07-30-2011   #5558 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
I always make a new account because at the begining you get much G fast (because you lvl up faster).

Else you would need around 5 hours to get 14000G(playing nonstop of course)
Which is why you never learn how to PvP/PvE well and will always ask questions that will in the end piss everyone's nerve. I suffered the same way like you but I never give up. By the way, it took me 3 days to get 14k G since during those older days there isn't anything call battleship diving or mission farming for G.

Only those who knows what they want and what they can do can go recreate account again since it's more easy at start and they will not need anymore advice or the need to recreate account once more again.

07-30-2011   #5559 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneSky
Just wondering, could someone clarify the difference between soon lock and semi-auto aiming?
Look Here

07-30-2011   #5560 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Soryy for brothering again, but what exactly is mean by handicapped unit?