ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2011   #5381 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Claw is easier to frustrate than you'd think. No melee dash =easier getaway. It's also easy to troll large MAs with anything having fast melee by standing on their heads. Also, bullet zero. Most SR Ziel players stick too much in ranged mode and haven't the time to switch. Whenever I see Ziel I go for it with ballistic weapons or dshc melee. 80% of the time he'll be preoccupied wif something else.

Now, a Ziel who's super-aware of his surroundings and doesn't R-mode lag, that's terrifying.
SR Neule Ziel has both non meele dash meele and normal meele.
Not really that bad.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2011   #5382 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Never said it was bad. But it's not as overkill as people make it out to be. In fact, noflinch makes it pretty hax tier up close. Compared to normal Ziel, it's got better melee capabilities (both modes) despite being a paper (=.=') but is easy to kill if you do it smart. Also, I see lots of cases where Ziels sit in the back and spam beams. Not cool. Both Ziels were made to troll with melee. Again, SR Ziel is a nightmare if used right. (Abuse paper-level def, claw, homings and 5-hit melee, rush like a beotch, and for heaven's sake, watch yourself. I see so many cases of Ziels falling prey to DSHC lolscything from the back, since W3 puts a pretty big dent on KD count, and the combo will be finished before you can say holymutha****ingballs.)
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

07-20-2011   #5383 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Never said it was bad. But it's not as overkill as people make it out to be. In fact, noflinch makes it pretty hax tier up close. Compared to normal Ziel, it's got better melee capabilities (both modes) despite being a paper (=.=') but is easy to kill if you do it smart. Also, I see lots of cases where Ziels sit in the back and spam beams. Not cool. Both Ziels were made to troll with melee. Again, SR Ziel is a nightmare if used right. (Abuse paper-level def, claw, homings and 5-hit melee, rush like a beotch, and for heaven's sake, watch yourself. I see so many cases of Ziels falling prey to DSHC lolscything from the back, since W3 puts a pretty big dent on KD count, and the combo will be finished before you can say holymutha****ingballs.)
Have you played in pro BS matched? The blue stars and Red stars rush with SR NZ.

07-21-2011   #5384 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

so I've been trying to patch KR for the longest time, but for some reason I can't seem to patch the GOnline.exe file. It can go up to about half and then it resets itself.

I've reinstalled numerous times... doesn't seem to help.

How can I fix this problem?

(Its resetting itself as we speak)

Never mind I got it fixed.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Last edited by Bng422; 07-21-2011 at 05:15 AM.

07-21-2011   #5385 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisu
Have you played in pro BS matched? The blue stars and Red stars rush with SR NZ.
It's not as if those are very common...maybe it's because I always play in KR dead hours.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

07-21-2011   #5386 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

stray201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
so I've been trying to patch KR for the longest time, but for some reason I can't seem to patch the GOnline.exe file. It can go up to about half and then it resets itself.

I've reinstalled numerous times... doesn't seem to help.

How can I fix this problem?

(Its resetting itself as we speak)

Never mind I got it fixed.
I'm having the same issue right now, what'd you do to fix it?

07-21-2011   #5387 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

I just pressed cancel and restarted the patch.

Took a few tries though... so good luck.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

07-21-2011   #5388 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon Nest
Awards Facebook Fan

Kenadit is on a distinguished road
IGN: Senshi00
Class: rock,paper,scissors
Level: Sergeant Major

how good is the exia seven sword i heard its better then Strike noir

07-21-2011   #5389 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Not really. Strike Noir is still way better imo.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

07-21-2011   #5390 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Request move to A ranks thread.

It's as good as your skills. Period. Noir has longer range, longer whip, more DPS since the pistol packs all the damage in one shot. AR Exia has trolly damage, spammability and is more dexterous thanks to TransAm and Latent, and a more damaging combo. Neither is better than the other. Neither is good at all if the player does not understand how to use them.
Get a Hygogg

GG TW

07-21-2011   #5391 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Actually no one has confirmed that.

GM who was playing as 00 Seven did not demonstrate its capabilities.

07-21-2011   #5392 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenadit
how good is the exia seven sword i heard its better then Strike noir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Quote:
Actually no one has confirmed that.

GM who was playing as 00 Seven did not demonstrate its capabilities.
Quant you ****ed up XD

also, i agree with buster

noir > 7 swords =V

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

07-21-2011   #5393 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoSora
Quant you ****ed up XD

also, i agree with buster

noir > 7 swords =V
Should have read.

Ionno tho still, in hands of Pro, Exia Seven Sword can still dominate Strike Noir easy.

07-21-2011   #5394 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Should have read.

Ionno tho still, in hands of Pro, Exia Seven Sword can still dominate Strike Noir easy.
i also think it depends, specially depends on map, exia 7 has a high dps and excells on close combat, i'd say its an ambusher(w3) and can pin down an opponent and combo+gun to death, strike noir is more like a mid range who can melee decently but its main selling point is having a whip, because he has a twin shot (which is really bad imo) u need to land both shots to have the 100% damage and u can't corner shot as easy as u'd do with a 1 handed weapon.
i'd say that in a short open map, strike noir has the high hand but in a buildy map like AEU exia7 will probably win since he has a higher dps so the shot exchange wont exactly be fair and he has the buildings to block the whip

07-21-2011   #5395 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

However, Exia needs to land all shots of the burst to do full damage. In this case, three shots. Sure, the speed makes it easier to hit, but it's still better, IMO, to shoot and land 2 shots that do 50% each than to need to land 3 shots that do 33 1/3 % damage each. Also, whip ambushes people better than w3 combo. Depends on skill. I can ambush just as well as Exia with Hygogg's w3 spin, which is more annoying than people think at breaking combos. (Of course, I will do, like, 20% of the damage and be much more vulnerable, but the enemy is trapped nonetheless.)

GG TW

07-21-2011   #5396 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
However, Exia needs to land all shots of the burst to do full damage. In this case, three shots. Sure, the speed makes it easier to hit, but it's still better, IMO, to shoot and land 2 shots that do 50% each than to need to land 3 shots that do 33 1/3 % damage each. Also, whip ambushes people better than w3 combo. Depends on skill. I can ambush just as well as Exia with Hygogg's w3 spin, which is more annoying than people think at breaking combos. (Of course, I will do, like, 20% of the damage and be much more vulnerable, but the enemy is trapped nonetheless.)
but the delay between shots is shorter, beam rifles have a delay after shots (reason y u cancel them) but still it isnt as fast as beam machine guns, sure whip is gay and stuff but in maps where there are lots of buildings the dash attack wins, if u know how to use it, whip gets stuck on corners but dash atk doesnt. also remember that using the whip on too long distances it can lead to a catastrophic turnslash that will end up killing u

as i said before, it depends on map and remember that exia's skillset is made for pure extreme dps and noir's is pretty standard, extention , def up

07-21-2011   #5397 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Exia 7S: DPS, does quick and fast damage with everything

Strike Noir: Just ****s things over with pistols, and annoys everything with bullet zero

| Adventus |

07-21-2011   #5398 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Okay with this new patch I am not happy with exia's skills.
Why no seven sword skills .

07-22-2011   #5399 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
Strike Noir: Just ****s things over with pistols, and annoys everything with bullet zero
Strike Noir's pistols has an extremely low damage multiplier. It's akin to a typical C rank's rifle shot.

07-22-2011   #5400 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Strike Noir's pistols has an extremely low damage multiplier. It's akin to a typical C rank's rifle shot.
The only good thing is that it can fire very fast rapidly, but other than that...
Really lame.
Damage comes mostly from meele