ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Events & Announcements

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-15-2009   #401 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
i meant the look...
They look the same by the "look"
Any way to know which one you are fighting?
The type and rank symbols that are below the health bar. Kind of hard to miss those.
And the fact that the Enhanced ZZ is going to be shooting a giant beam and missiles at you while ZZ will only be using a normal beam and vulcans at range.

Last edited by Metty; 07-15-2009 at 06:36 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-15-2009   #402 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

does the missles do decent damage ?

07-15-2009   #403 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

define decent?

07-15-2009   #404 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough

as in worth replacing beam rifle in damage output to constantly spam and take down enemy

in those youtube videos Ezz users rarely switch to waverider to use the beam rifle, they just wait for the homing rockets to reload

07-15-2009   #405 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

How does the operator system work? I understand that there are some (cash?) operators to buy, but other than that. When I click on the operator tab in my room, a box pops up and asks me to enter an operator name. I couldn't click anywhere else, it wouldn't let me, and I wanted to know what I was getting into before doing anything so I alt-f4'd the game.

If I were to type a name in here, what affect would it have?

I noticed some people in the TW guild had [Athrun] or [Lacus] in their names. Are these bought/earned (I doubt it?) operators or did these people simply type in "Athrun" or "Lacus" into the box that popped up earlier at me.

Also, do people need to be able to type my operator name (for whatever reason). If not, and it is only for display, I'm going with a crazy name.

Also, can you have multiple operators? (I assume yes.)

EDIT: I'm having high hopes for this one, but does anyone know how to edit the game files? I want to translate the names of the Gundams, because reading them in Chinese pains me X_X

07-15-2009   #406 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watatsuki
How does the operator system work? I understand that there are some (cash?) operators to buy, but other than that. When I click on the operator tab in my room, a box pops up and asks me to enter an operator name. I couldn't click anywhere else, it wouldn't let me, and I wanted to know what I was getting into before doing anything so I alt-f4'd the game.
Naming them doesn't do a thing. Different operators do different things.
Operators - SDGO Wiki

Quote:
If I were to type a name in here, what affect would it have?
None.
Quote:
I noticed some people in the TW guild had [Athrun] or [Lacus] in their names. Are these bought/earned (I doubt it?) operators or did these people simply type in "Athrun" or "Lacus" into the box that popped up earlier at me.
Probably used the option in the options menu to add the pseudo-tittle.
Quote:
Also, do people need to be able to type my operator name (for whatever reason). If not, and it is only for display, I'm going with a crazy name.
No, it's just so you can give them a name. And to probably tell them apart if you have multiples of the same one.
Quote:
Also, can you have multiple operators? (I assume yes.)
Yes.
Quote:
EDIT: I'm having high hopes for this one, but does anyone know how to edit the game files? I want to translate the names of the Gundams, because reading them in Chinese pains me X_X
Most done so far as I know is changing the various levels songs which is pointless considering any pc in the last four years and possibly older can run the game and a lightweight music player such as winamp. The mobile suit names are in English...

Last edited by Metty; 07-15-2009 at 08:27 AM.

07-15-2009   #407 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

operator name have no speciall effect, name anything u want for it, you wont see it ingame

u can have multiple operators, but they expire in time and disappear, only the basic one you have stays with you.

the [name] can be entered or changed in Settings tab, no special effect, only appear in chat, you can put anything you want

never heard of it, the changing name trick

07-15-2009   #408 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

because it is that hax :P

07-15-2009   #409 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
does the missles do decent damage ?
I have never used eZZ, but I know for FAZZ - if you unload its 8-pack missiles to someone in the back, it takes away about 50% HP when they all crit.

Quote:
i meant the look...
They look the same by the "look"
Any way to know which one you are fighting?
this question is like comparing A rank Zeta (beam rifle) and AS rank Zeta (beam saber)

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 07-15-2009 at 12:36 PM.

07-15-2009   #410 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

@Naty

If you must base it on looks rather than the big type symbols, then...

07-16-2009   #411 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Is there any video of the three new BB Senshi playing?
i just want to see it..

07-16-2009   #412 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Liu Bei Gundam

Zhang Fei Gundam

Guan Yu Gundam

Love their weapon 2 effects.

07-16-2009   #413 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

Thanks everyone for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
The mobile suit names are in English...
I dunno about the Korean version, but in the Taiwanese version they are in Chinese. Here is a screenshot: (Stolen from the SD Gundam Online Missions Guide)

You can see a Zaku II over there with a Chinese name. There are others too, but I can't tell what they are.

07-16-2009   #414 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

that screenshot = player name
gundam name are still in english in the Capsule tab

just go ahead with all the names and stuff, there is almost nothing to screw up seriously in this game

07-16-2009   #415 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

These 3 little guys look nice, but in terms of 3 kingdoms series, what I am waiting for are these two:

孔明鋼彈 (B Rank Paper)

Dual command (Communication+Defence), Homing missles, Ranged attack special ^_^

Info: http://www.ucinfo.com.tw/index.php?m...id=96&aid=2750

Video: YouTube - SDGO ‰œ‹‹ˆ - *”˜Ž (‚ƒŸƒƒ)

司馬懿鋼彈 (B Rank Scissors)

Weapon 3 is knockdown =)

Info:http://www.ucinfo.com.tw/index.php?m...id=96&aid=2750

Video: YouTube - 司馬‡實ˆ影‰‡

Until these come, I will probably only play with the rented Lui Bei ^_^(even though it'll ake forever for these two suits to release)

Last edited by RacerX; 07-16-2009 at 06:53 AM.

07-16-2009   #416 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

those suits look too flashy with the golden and multicolour armour

07-16-2009   #417 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

they looks great..
But the weapon 2's reload is pretty bad..

07-16-2009   #418 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
they looks great..
But the weapon 2's reload is pretty bad..
they are rock types with melee weapon sets... if your going to use weapon 2 alot, i suggest you use acguy instead.

07-16-2009   #419 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

what does Zhang Fei Gundam's weapon 3 do?
i can see it is range attack

07-16-2009   #420 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
what does Zhang Fei Gundam's weapon 3 do?
i can see it is range attack
Zhang Fei - SDGO Wiki